Alright biz, what's your sleep strategy...

Alright biz, what's your sleep strategy? I use to do stop losses until some whales kept stop loss hunting and I kept losing (or just random chance and I'm bad at making good stop losses). Trying to set any alarms when things are going bad just fucks with your sleep schedule. Is HODL just the way to go and let what happens, happen?

Depends on what you think will happen in the next 8 hours while you sleep. Set low bids on supports, high asks on resistance. Also stop losses or even stop limit buys if situation calls for it. Know any good apps to use for alarms other than trading view?

I was waking up all night with a thought "tether up!!!".

I don't sleep

If what you are investing in is making you lose sleep, then you are probably well above your risk tolerance and should invest in something less volatile.

Just sleep but keep your computer/laptop on and ready to rock and some kind of alarm system to wake you up if shit passes a certain threshold.

lol ur dum

>stop loss

what the fuck are you doing?

If you can't stomach losses then you shouldn't be investing.

lol. Does that mean you shouldn't try to avoid losses? Fuck off

Good luck trying to beat the market.

it can be done, but obviously, I am not going to explain you how to do it

Unless you have a crystal ball, it can't be done.

Lol moron
It's has absolutely nothing to do with that
This is a fucking 24 hours a day market

Don't repeat brainless garbage from "investors" on the "Dow jones " topkek

If you sleep , you will miss our opportunities to buy low and sell high, pure and simple

Op I take positions on swing trading and it's is far from maximizing my profits but gaining consistent percentage daily is all I can do

It's not an 8 hours market it's 24 hours

I had the worst sleep last night. Kept half dreaming that Ether was crashing, checking the price on my phone, or trying to check but falling asleep while trying. Would wake up in sudden panics, and forget what was what.

How is it brainless garbage? It's rather sound advice.

little bitch, aren't ya

Not an argument.

Not giving a shit. Also stop losses are for fags.

If you are levered like this you're a retard

Trade big swings not short.
Use low leverage
Basically that.

If you start losing that then you have to play the 5min candle game and then ur in no sleep land

Weed

>gaining consistent percentage daily is all I can do
That sounds pretty good to me, If I could do that I'd be able to quit my job.

Easy peasy

>6 btc
lmao you pleb.