Take a look at MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC THE GATHERING CARDS

Take a look at MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC THE GATHERING CARDS

mtgstocks.com/interests

>HOLY SHIT, over 1000% returns per week on some cards? How does that happen!?

We're doing is taking advantage of ban list announcements. Last Monday, the company that makes the game (and controls tournaments for 40m players) said they are unbanning a card called Jace, the Mind Sculptor. Why? We found out they are putting that card into new packs for people to buy - They are unbanning it on the 19th so people want it and will buy more of their new packs. Now, you don't give a shit because you don't play the game, but what it means is that when you make it to the 4th turn of the game, you play this very strong card that used to be banned and will make it so every turn afterwards puts you ahead in the game, until you eventually win. This motherfucking Jace, the Mind Sculptor went from $70 each to $140 and he's probably going to settle even higher - mtgstocks.com/prints/1589.

So where is all this 1000% return shit? Easy - we buy the card that beats Jace, the Mind Sculptor. Tens of millions of kids in tournaments don't want to spend $2000-$3000 on "the best deck", they want to buy the deck that kills that deck for their allowance.

>But does a card exist that lets you get EVEN MORE AHEAD in the game than Jace, the Mind Sculptor on turn 4?

I'm glad you asked. We have a MOTHERFUCKING CARD CALLED SEANCE (mtgstocks.com/prints/763) currently at $0.09. This is where the 1000% returns are. That site MTGStocks has the major marketplaces to buy it below, and once they're cleaned out people are going to be scrambling to buy the card no matter the price come this week. The first major tournaments are Friday nights called "FNM".

TLDR; Buy all the copies of shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/dark-ascension/seance, sign up as a seller, and list your Seances for sale after Friday, the first big tournament day, for $10+ each. People need it to play the game now.

>buy my bags
if you really believed this you wouldn't be sharing it.
the only reason to post this is if you bought all the supply and now need to dump it

I once in a while play MTG online (MTGO).
and i have thought about making a thread about it, because there is something interesting to it.
You can sell cards for "tickets", you can sell "tickets" for dollars via paypal.
Approximately 3-4 times a year, a new set of playing cards will be uploaded.

The interesting thing is that there is a timezone where the average price you get from selling the cards in one of these packages exceed the cost for buying such a package.
This may not be true for all sets, but for some it is.

I bought copies from major stores by asking their customer service for special deals. I got paid to buy and burn 25,000 copies for $0.0325 each, but I was able to get about 35,000 copies of the card so I kept 10,000. I talked to some others in the US (I'm in Europe) and they talked to the same stores to clean them out for the last 800 copies at about $0.085 each. Big stores can't do insider trading on this card any more as they have very small reserves of the card left. All thats left to buyout is TCGPlayer, and then relisting can go as high as its play is determined to go this Friday.

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Your evidence has successfully argued me out of my point.

Seance sucks.
If you want to invest in counters to jace you’d buy something like Thoughtseize or Hymn to tourach.

Sage

so you basically got the cards for free and you're trying to convince us to buy them for 60 cents to dump onto someone else?
lol
the store would never sell them for that price if they thought they'd ever be worth anything

>Google a random magic card

>Send a message about buying over 10k copies

>See how low the price goes as soon as you talk volume

They know if a card spikes it is in their best interest to keep hodling some, just like in crypto. If you bought 10000 BTC for 2 pizzas and you still have them today, you don't just fucking sell them all right now... you sell some for a high price and hodl to not shock the market. The reason stores will sell this volume at this price is because MOST OTHER PEOPLE will be wrong about their specs. This spec took a Jace unbanning to get back in the limelight but here we are.

Lol you pajeets moved from shitcoin pump n dumps to mtg pnds?

There's one fatal flaw in your strategy user
Literally no one plays Magic anymore

We all play HEARTHSTONE now, pls keep up with new shit

>we buy the card that beats Jace, the Mind Sculptor.
Jace is gonna get shit on by the stupidly aggressive format, trying to bank on literally nothing is a shitty attempt at profit. You're both bad at the game and speculating on cards.
Also, Seance was only good once in standard but people got wind of speculators holding it, so no one played the deck.

JTMS decks by pros are playing Mana Tithe, Censor, Snapcaster, Path, Spell Queller, etc. You can't go under them. Then on T4 they tap out for Jace and win the game with value. The only way to compete is to get more value out of a resolved spell yourself.

MTG is gay

Classic Pump and dump. Seance is unplayable garbage. Reddit got famous for having a guy a few months ago pay out .25$ over paypal per destroyed copy of seance as proven by picture, in an attempt to drive the price up through scarcity.The price actually went lower. If any of you are actually serious about investing in MTG you need to buy reserve list cards en masse as their market supply is finite and certain cards are in extremely high demand.

>Burn copies to reduce supply

>Prices goes lower

Get out of here with your fud that's not how this works. This card is going to go up 40x on Friday when everyone notices they need it whether or not you appreciate it.

Hey Veeky Forums I know most of you guys don't know jack shit about magic but this is a garbage card that's getting pump and dumped.
Reminder, if someone has to come to YOU with an investment, it's probably not a good idea.

>fud
but that actually did happen. I know you might be able to trick people who aren't in the know but you aren't as slick as you might seem.

You're full of shit. This is market price as dictated by sellers via an open market. The cards hot fucking garbage and always has been. If people are looking to invest into modern like you're telling them, they missed the fucking boat years ago, or in the case of JTMS last week. Your misinformation game is weak.

Pump and dumps have actually made me the most money in stocks and recently.in crypto. I wasnt going to buy any but if its a pump and dump Im in. I know how to get out right since Im pretty practiced now.

yeah but you're under the assumption that anyone will buy this card, or that you'll be able to impact the supply of the card. This card won't do jack shit to counter the card that's getting unbanned.
Nobody will buy this for 10$, that's for sure.

>Buying into MTG instead of Yugioh
With MTG you're relying on retards like op being right about what the meta will have in demand it's blind gambling in a market you don't know.
However the Japs in Yugioh are always several packs ahead of white piggus and while the banlists are different the meta decks always turn out the same. You want to make money you look up what is dominating the Japanese yugioh metagame then buy it out day one when it hits Murrican shelves.
You'll make bank every time.

Honestly magic the gathering card are the equipment of ehc ponzy games imo. Especially if you don't know shit, to gona hold some big bags of printed pictures.

Oh look! It's this GIGANTIC FAG AGAIN!

Actually, Japanese Tournament results are ahead of the curve in MTG too. Oftentimes revolutionary game tech comes out of Japanese sideboards first and then becomes mainstream right after. For Seance though since no tournaments are on before Monday night, and no real quantity before Friday night, we still have time to get in before we moon. There's no Japan tech yet.

Yugioh is much more volatile in terms of banning and making money, too risky.
I can always 10x or 100x off of the EDH casuals in MtG, and casuals in general.

YuGiOh has a time decay delta that is insanely tough to outrace. Since they have a policy of reprinting EVERYTHING over $5 so that they sell packs, EVERYTHING has to be liquidated or else you get fucked as all your shitty YuGiOh cards go from $100 to $0.50. MTG has gone over a decade between reprints for tons and tons of cards. Plus the announcement schedule is very forgiving in case you've been hodling for years and want to watch out on what to sell and what to keep.