What's the point of being rich if it doesn't make you any happier than you are now?

What's the point of being rich if it doesn't make you any happier than you are now?

Being rich does make me happy

gives you freedom that should make you more happy

having enougn money will mean i can quite my job, move to a country that has a nicer climate.

When you're rich, money just becomes a tool.
Nothing to do with happiness.

There were threads like this many times. And sometimes anons who made it (2mil, 10mil ...) post how they cashed out and did some shit and are still not content.
I don't know what life is, but if chasing for wealth gives it meaning at this point in time, then do it. Later when this desires dries out, move on.

The point is not having to wagecuck. It makes you slightly less miserable.

planking the gas pedal on an empty road or in a tunnel with a porsche makes me happy

I rather be rich and unhappy then being poor and unhappy.

kek. you neets think you have it bad?

Try being a wageslave for 15 hours a day and only being payed an hour. Compared to a starving african, you certainly are rich.

Which country are you in?

Which countrynd do you want to go to?

>le money can't buy le happiness meme

Fucking kill yourself. If you can't find happiness when you're rich, and believe me it's easier when you have the money, then you're never going to be happy.

Example: I've always wanted to live in Korea and study Korean, and now that I've got money, and can just do that, and I'm happy. I'm even fucking 10/10 korean bitches and everything so far has been like heaven.

Fuck those assholes who whine and qq about le money is not le happiness. They're fucking retards who will never be happy regardless of their wealth. Those people should really just kill themselves.

This

The only way to enlightenment is to break free from the demiurge matrix. It reinforces a Duality that is simply false. Good vs Evil allows for guilt and shame to manifest but this is a horrendous violation of our freedom as sovereign non-limited beings.

Everything just is. Once we break free from the duality matrix, we will find love expressed through a unified mind and soul in conjunction with the 6 heart vitrtues is the true expression of life here on the earth. Just as the sun is the image of God in our universe, so are you the image of God in your local universe.

We are free and we will break free from the fear. It is really quite easy brothers you have it all within.

This. Being rich allows you to take financial risks without depending on a positive outcome. Wanna learn Korea like this dude? Go to Korea, everything else will sort itself out eventually. If you‘re still living in momma‘s basement and playing video games all day when you‘re rich your unhappyness is on you and yoursef alone.

BASED

Right now I have to go to bed early so I can wake up early and leave my house in this freezing weather to go to work, be tired all day while there but not being able to take a nap, get stuck in rush hour traffic, come home tired to no woman and masturbating before going to bed, wash rinse repeat. I make some decent STEMbux which I’m thankful for but I pray that I’ll be able to retire early and not have to endure this shit for decades upon decades. That’s why I put pretty much every extra dollar I have into investments of some kind. Just having 1M would give me a great deal of financial freedom, 2M I could retire completely. I don’t need lambos or any of that shit, all I want is to not have work myself to death.

I'd rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy. Fuck the poor. Money might not buy happiness, but it can buy cocaine and hookers.

You moved there on your own? Did you know anyone there? You just met random people there?

Pretty much this

I’m happy when I have a couple hundred to spend. It’s really hard for me to understand how people can be rich and unhappy. You would have to be a really stupid person.

You sure sound unhappy

This. Being rich might not make you truly happy, but being poor will definitely keep you from ever being happy unless you are a modern version of Buddha.

fuck wageslaving is how you become happy. it doesn't matter what it is. you guys are doing it wrong

For me money means at the least, i get to live 50% more in and 100% better (no wagecuckery)

nope this whole thread is why millenials suck

what do you mean?

We are going to make it, brother.

Money doesn't make you happy but it gives you room to create happiness. Plus I feel like it's all about the journey of stacking numbers that gives you that feeling of fulfillment. If I won lotto the feeling would be unexplainable but really at that point your life has just peaked pretty much forever, nothing will ever compare to that feeling It's like playing gta sa when you were 12 and using all the cheat codes when you boot the game up - at first it's a blast but then it gets old real quick and the original merit to play is mostly lost.

>fake blonde
>not blue/green eyed
>no tits
Is this the best you can do

This. You need hard to achieve goals (or at least I do) in your life to be motivated about something. Investing and becoming financially successful can be an important one for many people.

>wageslaving is how you become happy
Speak for yourself, I enjoyed being a NEET far more

The point is that it won't me make unhappier

>wageslaving is how you become happy

we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible

>I'd rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy.

This. Let's say you are poor and got someone you love, you are happy now, you tell people why be rich if you won't be any happier?

Then that person got cancer because you keep posting thread like OP, then you need money for that person's treatment, but you are poor so you can't pay, then that person die because you are too poor to afford the treatment.

Not so happy anymore, eh?

its better to have more money than to have less.

this is a universal fact

It is better to have something you don't need than need something you don't have.

This is the universal fact.

it's better to have more than enough than enough of more of what you already have. this is a universal fact.

Well OP, here's my situation as of right now.
I have 8 days before I'm being evicted from my home. I lost my job because I physically can't do it, but to claim anything I have to pay to see doctors, which I can't do. Over the next week I'm rushing to sell all non-essential belongings just so I have some money to see me through until I can hopefully get another place to live. Am I happy? No, not one bit. I'm stressed, I'm fucking scared because I have no one to stay with. I'm most likely going to be homeless very soon.

>tfw subtle begging

fuck off, pajeet

The flaw I see in this argument is for most people wagecucking may bring fulfillment, but it is not enjoyable; however, playing gta without cheats is actually enjoyable.

lol you got me.
Yeah money equals happiness, 100%. If you're one of these stupid cunts who says otherwise, you're probably some lonely basement neckbeard who will never know human interaction.

Crying is better in an ferrari

hey dude do you have an eth address? would love to help you out.

0xD27550d7fa771F685b95906563e5891Dc7Bc2480

lol just kidding kys

HANG YOURSELF SHILL

i can finally mindblow other people how i want

mentally fuk them down that i have insane lifestyle

travel the world

get allt he fokin luxury

even tho i need to find balance but this will get healed by travelling

so again

i will sink all the fuckers around me

top kek

It does make you happier. You just get used to having it so good you forget to stay humble till you get JUSTed. Then the cycle starts again