Why do a lot of you always say that crypto currency has no inherent worth...

Why do a lot of you always say that crypto currency has no inherent worth? Many influential people including Hitler would argue that taking control of money away from the banks is in fact priceless.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2011/07/22/gold-standard-deflationary.html#24afdf3f1a89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing in this world has inherent worth everything is perishing only what is eternal will remain and that is Chainlink

bleeding jews by giving the power of money back to the people is priceless and the most noble cause

>Bitcoin is Hitler.

Crypto won't last.

Inherent worth is a meme phrase that is indicative of an ignoramous. Taking financial power away from the banks is such a beautiful cause and I've thrown my entire networth behind it. Fuck the Gov, Fuck the banks, Fuck the kikes. I WANT MY RECREATIONAL TACTICAL NUKE

>takes 20-30 minutes for a transaction to complete
>needs internet infrastructure for it to function. Without internet bye-bye bitcoins
>needs expensive specialized hardware wallets to store that degrades over time
>will be rendered useless once quantum computers become powerful enough to crack conventional computer encryption

On the other hand fiat transactions are instant, is convenient, can easily be held on your hand and can be transported easily by putting your money in your pocket. Until computers become powerful and efficient enough energy-wise, crypto is a fucking meme.

Only for bitshit core, not for tons of other alts
Most of the world economy is dependent on the internet, yes. You're saying nothing
Doesn't need a special wallet, Dipshit. Paper wallets exist
Anti-Quantum Hash algorithms already exist

And your last point is totally irrelevant because Fiat is owned by banks and is totally under the control of your local federal government. That is to say, in simpler terms, you don't own the money you own. The Kikes can freely take your money whenever they want. Moreover, they can print it whenever they want, causing you to lose the wealth you painstakingly gather in your fruitless attempt at Financial security. You haven't realized this because of your myopia, but you are slowly becoming poorer. The freedoms established to grant you the greatest possibility of happiness no longer exist. Because money, MONEY, the bedrock of practical liberty DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. It can be freely stolen, printed, converted, destroyed or otherwise made totally useless.

now fuck off normalfag.

Crypto hasn't been widely adopted as a form of currency yet. Why do retards not realize this?

The only thing that is being bought regularly with crypto, and has since the beginning of crypto, are drugs and other shady shit on the darknet.

It’s getting there. The only thing slowing down the process is the banks and the way they influence the media

Was there ever a thing in the past that was perfect private property like cryptocurrencies are?

>owner has uncontested control over assets assigned to him
>assets are scarce in a transparent way

This makes it the ultimate currency. Nothing like that ever existed, therefore old valuation models are meaningless.

Roger Ver spoke that he saw the value of bitcoin when he drawn comparison from his time in prison. He saw what items were used as currency there and saw bitcoin as a perfect embodiment of those qualities that made them such.

>on the other hand fiat transactions are instant

Unless you mean the transfer of physical bank notes, I've got some bad news for you.

I work in cross border payments for a bank and it's not instant. We make it look instant to the customers so they think we're technically competent and to prevent them moving to competition. In reality we're running a 35 year old infrastructure and use a trust based system between ourselves and the other banks to make up for our lack of tech capability. We're so desperate to stay relevant that we run lots of customer based services at a loss, it's all about keeping them with us until they decide they want a money maker like a mortgage. All the big name banks are in the same place, along with other legacy companies in the area. Everyone in the industry knows how creaky our banking infrastructure is, we basically help each other out even though their our competitors, because if legacy banking dies we all lose. Better to keep the market overcrowded with our level competition than to let them be replaced by better companies.

Another that makes a heeb cry is good for me.

Shut up, goy.

>using a deflationary asset as a form of macro currency

wew laddy

>Hitler committed suicide when everything was lost.
It is even worse.

>Most of the world economy is dependent on the internet, yes
And when the internet stops functioning because of war or the US collapses and suddenly decides to cut off the internet off the rest of the world, what then? You have a short-term view of the world. Romans had roads, aqueducts and even pipes that transported water to the average citizen. India had a sewage system that was more efficient than the street-shitting nation you see today. When Rome collapsed the infrastructure for this lay to waste and it took Europeans thousands of years to even recover and make use of these infrastructures once again. India still hasn't recovered. You think this will last forever? You're a fucking delusional retard if you think so.

>Doesn't need a special wallet, Dipshit. Paper wallets exist
Ah, so I need to print patterns in some piece of paper, memorize code and need scanners to make use of it once again. So convenient. And yes, I was being sarcastic you dipshit.

>Anti-Quantum Hash algorithms already exist
On paper. Hasn't even been tested yet. You do realize present encryption on cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to quantum computers, yes? Even brute-force attacks will render your valuable crypto moot when quantum becomes powerful enough.

> Fiat is owned by banks and is totally under the control of your local federal government.
I don't think you understand what fiat means. Fiat simply means "by decree". Hence, money could mean anything as decreed by government. It could be gold, silver, paper, iron, nutmegs, hell it could even be feathers. It can be anything. The problem is not with money, the problem lies with its use and the debt-based system in place. Fiat can also be value based if governments decree it but you probably watch too much Peter Schiff and conspiracy videos to think otherwise.

You obviously are a delusional moron if you think cryptocurrencies can replace fiat anytime soon. It's inconvenient, it's inefficient, wastes energy and totally crap.

its because people value it based on what it is now instead of what it can become.
basically most don't take into account the improvements that can take place and believe what they see now will stay the same

You ain't thinking about the future though faggot We ain't even MSDOS tier yet. Already we're having cryptos thatg are solving many of the problems you are addressing.

Also The D-Wave Quantum computer can already cracking RSA Encryptions

Gold did well for quite a bit.

>quantum computers
Quantum computers don't even exist yet and no one is even sure if they ever will, you brainlet cocksucker. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid, you've no idea what you're talking about - and this applies to the rest of your retarded post as well.

>Unless you mean the transfer of physical bank notes
Yes, that's what I mean.

I don't know about you but swiping my ATM/Debit Card and withdrawing cash from a terminal takes seconds to do. Maybe your bank is shit but to assume it goes the same for every bank is retarded. Even then, it's still miles ahead compared to the abysmal transaction speed that is bitcoin.

>ain't thinking of the future
>says the faggot that doesn't think the internet infrastructure is a fragile deck of cards that is dependent on the United States
If the US collapses, your internet is gone you retard. I'm not even American and yet I know this.

>Quantum computers don't even exist yet
Yeah and I'm sure they won't ever exist because technology doesn't progress .... EVER!

Jesus Christ you cryptofags are delusional. You are like fanatic religious types and the edgy fedora atheists who go up in arms whenever someone mentions something wrong about your delusional movement.

If the internet collapses, the lack of cryptocurrency will be just one of the problems that will have, and not the most major.

Same with quantum computers. Cryptocurrencies won't be the most important things destroyed.

This makes weak spots not a cryptocurrency one, but a much broader, foundational one.

And yet crypto needs this internet foundation for it to function. You can easily hide any money without the internet. What are you going to do with your precious crypto when the internet ceases to exist? And yes, I know crypto won't be the only thing affected when quantum computers become powerful enough, that still doesn't negate what I said about crypto becoming useless when quantum computers will be able to crack every algorithm known to man.

The livelyhood of all people living in the second world even is dependant on things that would go to waste if the internet and "all algorithms knwon to man" fail.

You are not making an argument against crypto. you are making an argument against computer science involvement in our lives, which is a valid discussion. Just not the topic of this one.

Neat. I've heard similar stuff earlier too. I mean intra-country bank connections seem to somewhat work but anything more complex seems like a big fat mess.

Do you have a stake in crypto? It all sounds like crypto will be the agreed-upon method for cross-border payments before banks can even dream of fixing their shit.

>BTC = crypto
hello boomer

if quantum computing were to emerge now, the current monetary system would fail as easily. Most money operations are done by the IT layer and derivatives are constructed betting on those working flawlessly. You crack RSA, and all of that shits itself, banks become insolvent and you have no cash. Paper cash would be a fraction of what everyone expect to have,

What do you think happened to denarius when Rome collapsed? Do you think people were fairly compensated for every inflated denarius they had? The same thing is happening for USD. Your life savings are as good as paper. Crypto at least is deflationary so it has a shot at recovering back to the same levels

forbes.com/2011/07/22/gold-standard-deflationary.html#24afdf3f1a89

Stop it with the valid FUD. The Ponzi scheme has to go on, I'm far from being rich.
You do know BTC (and others) is just a way to get to get rich before it collapses, right ?

>priceless
so no worth

>implying hedge funds aren't playing with your pocket money in this market while you dream of your lambo

Since this thread is about crypto and we're talking about crypto, I keep the discussions related to crypto. Yes, we all know when the internet dies bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't be the only thing that will be affected genius. Are you really this autistic and desperate to jump on anything in order to defend your delusional crypto movement?

Everything collapsed and crypto and other precious internet coins will also collapse when the infrastructure for the internet gets destroyed or ceases to function. You are like the user I replied to above. Desperate to jump on anything in order to delude himself crypto is the next best thing when something better already exists - traditional money.

Kek. Have a pink wojack just to trigger delusional cryptofaggots.

>Everything collapsed and crypto and other precious internet coins will also collapse when the infrastructure for the internet gets destroyed or ceases to function. You are like the user I replied to above. Desperate to jump on anything in order to delude himself crypto is the next best thing when something better already exists - traditional money.
Nobody buys crypto for the total collapse of civilization, retard. Precious metals and canned food exist for that. Now, for anything else, crypto certainly has a shot at stealing ground from the shitty paper money you love so deeply

>Nobody buys crypto for the total collapse of civilization
Not my point retard. Crypto is useless as stated I stated here . Nothing beats fiat whether it be gold, silver or paper in terms of convenience, portability and transaction speeds. Hell, you don't waste untold amounts of energy to print figures on paper. Like I said, you are delusional and are desperate to defend your cult-like movement like some religious fanatic or fedora wearing edgy atheist. You let your delusion cloud your judgment over simple reason and logic simply because you are emotionally invested in something.

Hitler put the control of money back in to the hands of the state, you mongoloid. Crypto is a libertarian experiment and a solution desperately trying to find a problem to solve.

Hold on to your fiat for now, OP.

What if I told you there's several cryptos that transfer in a few secs and are practically free to use? Would that make you even more frustrated?

It solves fair money. Even if it did nothing else, it would still be worth it.

>Fiat
>Convince
>Good transfer fees
Wow you are a brainlet, fiat has non of this, no matter what meme fiat you choose.

Quantum computers are a meme because quantum "science." Is a meme. Literally just weird superstitious speculation + math equations. THAT is why we don't have quantum comluters.

>What if I told you there's several cryptos that transfer in a few secs and are practically free to use?
What, those created by banks and institutions like XRP? Top kek. So much for decentralization and wresting control from the bankers, eh? Sorry, but the only frustrated one here is you. All your arguments for holding crypto against fiat is shot down the drain when the same institutions are the ones creating these types of coins. You lolbertarians are something. Seems to me the very arguments you put forth against government and "central banks" and all that shit prove the opposite when they do a better job in creating crypto.

Huh, what are you talking about? Can you be more coherent? It seems you fried some nerve circuits in your brain because you got mad that there is a legitimate argument against your precious meme coins.

> quantum "science." Is a meme.
Now this is how you troll.

le quantum computers argument is only used by retards who are just parroting what they read on the newspaper. Quantum computers don't just appear out of the blue if they ever are coming, and if they do crack all our existing encryption algorithms like nothing then we'll have much bigger problems than crypto.

To be honest cash is dying, I can't remember the last time I used an atm, I pay for everything on my card or phone. Even without that factor atm cash withdrawals is small fish for banks. I'm talking about big cash movements, no one cares about you taking ten dollars out to buy tendies.

>I can't remember the last time I used an atm, I pay for everything on my card or phone
Well if you got out of your house more instead of jacking off in front of a computer scree all day, I'm sure you will be forced to pay with paper money.

Does anyone really think FIAT money will still exist if the internet collapses? The only currencies will be food, ammunition, alcohol, tobacco and slaves, and we'll be using barter in a post apoctalyptic Mad Mad style hellscape.

>bunch of insults with no substance
exemplary salty nocoiner

>internet only arrived in the 90s
>people lived like Mad Max movies because they got out of their basements more.

Try to move a 100k or god forbid a few million in fiat. For a payment or from one bank to the other then tell me it's convenient and cheep.
Even bitcoin can do that better than any bank transfer, and that is the 'worst' crypto ATM. If you move to other coins baks are left in the dust.

Physical cash will perhaps exists due to the expectation that the state will regenerate. not very likely, but possible.

You obviously have no idea what Hitler's thoughts about economics were

You can literally get arrested for holding large amounts of cash. Think about it. But you shouldn't be able to hold your fiat right? Put it in the banks, they'll take care of it for you

> XRP
XLM, BTS, EOS.

>So much for decentralization and wresting control from the bankers, eh?
You think this was a clever argument, right?

You must live in a shit country to need cash. Where I live:
All transport, public & private takes contactless payment (only way to pay is non cash with most options).
Wage goes directly into bank account.
All shops and bars run on contactless payments.
In a lot of cases can use fingerprint to purchase without any pin (or signature if you're a mutt)

Benefits include:
Easy as fuck, don't have to select different notes/coins to reach purchase value
Fast as fuck, don't have to wait for cashier to fuck around with change, tap and go.
Can't get robbed, no cash to be stolen and can cancel cards in a couple minutes. Bank gives back any money that is stolen.
No homeless people, they all moved away/died because no one has any money to give them

So, your 2 cents on crypto?

Hitler was a brainlet

Honestly where the fuck do you live?

>XRP
oh wow you picked the one created by a bank, and not the one like LTC or ETH that's instant and free and not created by banks. Huh. So this how you stay willingly dumb.

>lolbertarians
can you just admit you hate crypto for ideological reasons and that blinds you to how great it is. Every single criticism you have has been solved and you stay willfully ignorant.

I don't know what third world shithole you live in, but I haven't used cash in years. Only with plastic. I also have a plastic card that buys things with Bitcoin. Feeless too. Technology is crazy over here in America these days.

People are retarded. I found out today I gotta pay some of money to transfer funds overseas. I've used crypto so long the idea of this baffled me. It's got value alright.

>you can instantly pay someone on the other side of the world instantly with cash without using internet
youre a grade a retard. go yell at some clouds, grandpa.

>faggot hasnt left his little village in his life
>implies that cash transactions are instant
this has to be bait, even boomers arent this stupid

>money
yeah sure goy, keep thinking that crypto"""""""""""currency"""""""""""" is actually a currency, let alone a competitive currency compared to to other real currencies with 0.001% volatility and monetary control

>Doesn't understand how banks work
Corrupt, yes. Unnecessary, no.

>finally making it and cashing out into fiat and storing it in a bank

t-take that central banking system

we making money, take your ideology somewhere else.