Alright cu/ck/s, I'd be really glad if you guys would help me out with something

Alright cu/ck/s, I'd be really glad if you guys would help me out with something
>be me
>hiding from my mom I'm not a muslim anymore
>Ramadan season hits, today is the first day
>Mom tells me to go get her some ingredients from the nearby supermarket
>Can buy myself something to eat while in my room

What is the best catagory to choose from?
Some small conditions:
>Nothing that crumbles too much
>Nothing that makes too much noise while eating
>Nothing that leaves a too strong smell in your breath
>Something relatively easy to hide/sneak with me upstrairs, so something small will do

Sorry if I shouldn't use this board for it.

The souls of infidels.

>>be me

Stopped reading there.

A bag of dicks

bacon

a zesty 'go 'za topped with bacon and pork sausage

>all the people asking for advice on Ramadan
>mfw all these Muslims on Veeky Forums
At least you left Islam. Get a couple of chocolate bars.

tfw your mom's the only person fasting in your household and doesn't care if anyone else eats in front of her.

You'll have to tell your mom about it sooner or later, or at least tell her that you won't participate in ramadan this year. It will be really hard to hide your belief or disbelief from your family for years. You're just delaying the inevitable.
As for your question though, just get some good bread and make yourself some sandwiches. You'll need
>bread
>butter (or something similar)
>cold cuts
>cheese
>jam
>peanut butter
>lettuce
>tomato
And you can do tons of different stuff already.

Pork rinds

get some bacon and slap it in the face of that bitch

Da fuck are you doing. Ramadan season is great for cutting. Just make sure you don't eat too much at iftari time

He's reformed, God-Emperor. Don't be a dick.

I'd buy a waffle iron and premade waffle batter. Have some syrup stashed away to top waffles with .

Get away from your fundamentalist family

How about you man up and tell your parents you no longer follow in their faith? They'll respect you more that way than if they caught you stuffing your face in your room.

Move out from your heathen family's house and live your own life. Good for you that you wisened up and abandoned that false faith.

Tell your mother that you're over the ramadamadingdong and you're gettin' on the 'go 'za train

>>doesn't care if others eat infront of her
Read my nigga

Thanks for the advice on hiding it. I agree with you, but reason for my delay is that I don't want to be stoned yet – or at least not have my mom fuck me over yet. Time will come, believe me.

>>they will respect you
>>mudslimes like me mom
I wished man, I wished.

Just tell your mom the truth so she can behead you already

What's your mother's stance on water?

I know some muzzies also stop drinking any fluid and some who still allow themselves a bit of water when it's too hot and they have to work.

If getting water isn't a problem, you could try to smuggle some protein whey. Won't be as good as with milk but beats an empty stomach. Coffee flavour is usually good.

a go za. you sand people always have some variety of offensively spicy sauce at hand, so you can use that as a substitute for the cha.

Thanks a lot for this advice!
Also, my mom doesn't accept water either.

What the fuck is goza?

>implying it isn't obvious bait