Starting to make kiwi smoothies

Starting to make kiwi smoothies
should I leave the skin on for the extra nutrients, or remove it because of pesticides.
Also what else could you add, I leaning towards Kale.

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/45175/vodka-smoothie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From Veeky Forums, ur welcome.

those are all shit

Yeah but what about the foreskin?

>soy

Enjoy your tits

peel it

kale is shit

banana is a good addition for any smoovie

Almond milk

is what

i use.

>thnx

Already got them, thanks.

L

When I make smoothies. I just buy what ever's on sale
Never really followed a recipe when it came to smoothies

since this is a smoothie thread I'll ask here

Alcoholic smoothies, basically subbing vodka for water. Good idea or bad idea?

buying bananas tomorrow, saw frozen blueberries on sale but don't know if it's worth it.

allrecipes.com/recipe/45175/vodka-smoothie/

>kiwi smoothies

Even if you are a girl, you are a faggot.
Congrats, I guess.

My go to smoothie is
>low-fat/sugar or greek yogurt
>mango
>spinach
>apple juice

It's great. I love to cram my smoothies with spinach but unless you go for a yellow-fruit base it ends up looking like mud. Still tastes good, but the look is off putting.

I have 3 apericots what should I mix it with for a good smoothie?

>semen
>does not use animal protein

what?

these fruits are superfoods for your health. ...
Blueberries. ...
Oranges. ...
Apples. ...
Bananas. ...
Kiwis. ...
Red & Purple Grapes. ...
Strawberries....

No one gives a fuck that you're from a forum that is equal to bodybuilding.com in terms of how fucking useless and awful it is

You are impressing no one nor establishing any credibility on anything related to nutrition, exercise, or anything remotely fitness related in general by announcing you're from Veeky Forums

You only establish that you're a bro-science retard with no actual concept of anything remotely intelligible

Name a single scientific journal in the world, ever, that has ever demonstrated that soy raises estrogen levels in your body

>should I leave the skin on for the extra nutrients, or remove it because of pesticides.

If you're really that concerned, buy organic and leave the skin on. But what you should really do is toss them in the garbage because kiwis are fucking vile. If I were forced to make a kiwi smoothie, I'd add bananas since they do a good job of masking the taste of the kiwis.

>he fell for the "superfood" meme

That just helps proves the point. Scientific journals are all run by NWO agents. They're going to avoid demonstrating that the foods being officially foisted down our throats are emasculating us, thus undercutting our natural sense of independence and capacity to resist our own depopulation.

Even children like Kiwi fruit. What kind of fucked up life have you lived that's made you hate such a delicious fruit? Do you also hate sunshine and clean air too?

Faggot

You silly bluepilled faggot. Soy contains phytoestrogens, yes, but your body only has so many estrogen receptors. Phytoestrogens are less effective than real estrogen and when your receptors are full of phytoestrogen, they interact with less real estrogen.

Eating a diet high in foods like soy that are full of phytoestrogens will flood your estrogen receptors and block the more efficient activation of your estrogen receptors by real estrogen.

Honestly I've never considered a Kiwi smoothie before. I don't know why though, it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to make.

Not from Veeky Forums just bought a blender ,saw this in Veeky Forums so I Acknowledged that's where it came from,

>Do you have a list of super foods,