Someone teach me how to do this and I will suck you dry

Someone teach me how to do this and I will suck you dry

How do you not understand what happened here?

Your only problem is faking a profile for a long enough time to be somewhat succesfull in it.

Step 1: Create a Twitter
Step 2: Reply to popular crypto accounts
Step 2a: Add your address
Step 2b: Compose a succinct and believable scam
Step 3: Send yourself some ETH after for the sell
Step 4: Come here and suck my dick, faggot

Send me 0.5 ETH and i will tell you how

0x1bcd503f171bcb86c8408e8525bf01257b938ceb

first step is to live in a country without a functioning police force

doesnt it seem a bit more complex? the comment he makes reaches the top and has multiple accounts commenting about how its real

Google twitter bots / account resellers

Don't scam people

thanks flop it out now

>he thinks police would ever do anything about willing idiots sending fake tokens

Belarus bro here. Audibly kekd. I also have a few scam coins on yobit. I don't even use a VPN to hide my tracks since nobody gives a fuck if I fleece anyone west of Serbia

Is this even illegal?

Strictly speaking no. Those people consentfully send their ether. Only possible case could be fraud, but you could add a tweet stating "* if we reach 100k".

Yes, scamming people for their belongings is illegal. Doesn't matter if it's money, magic trading cards or internet meme money. It's more likely to succeed in crypto though since it is a bitch to track.

What are you talking about, it's impersonation and theft. Of course that is illegal.

of course not. But its almost inpossble for ant government to catch you.

>teach me how to make a fake Twitter account and ask for money on the real Twitter account

It’s not theft. They willingly signed the transaction to send the coins. Tricking stupid people is not theft.

>is identity theft and fraud strictly speaking illegal?

Based on a promise you aren't going to follow up on.

I JUST WANT TO SCAM NORMIES

So by that logic every smooth talking scammer is allowed to convince your grandparents he will become Jesus but only if they send him all their money. Where the hell do you live

OP your to dump to figure out by the pic you posted of how that fraud was done? 0/10 larp or 10/10 tard

I have an idea. reach me on kik XPerformance

>your to dump

how can people be so stupid

> It's not illegal it's the free market guise
holy shit this board

This ain't fucking smooth talking. Law shouldn't protect stupid people

>single mom
NO NO NO tell me this is a joke

dumb moralfags lol

they're not even pretending to be vitalik, even then, how the fuck is pretending to be someone famous on the internet illegal?

To be honest, she has Crypto in her name

It shouldn't be illegal you retard.

>its the guy that says fuck the police until you get robbed then shout wheres the police

>It's the guy who willfully participates in double your money scams