What's the best thing to do after accidently consuming raw meat?

What's the best thing to do after accidently consuming raw meat?

Drink some red wine

How do you accidently eat raw meat???

All you can really do is hope you don't get worms.

Just kill yourself anyway and prevent the possible agony.

drink 100mL of 60% bleach in water to neutralize the toxins and eradicate the parasites

Basically I'm an idiot and thought some pork was cooked when it wasn't

ever seen army of the dead. It might be hot chocolate time.

swallow ur jizz haha. nah jp

Cut off your hand to appease the gods

Drink some vodka and eat some lilacs. The vodka will kill any bacteria and viruses and lilac flowers will kill any intestinal worms

Smear blood on your cheeks and howl at the moon, then rape a woman, or whatever gets your rocks off, while you still have that crazed look in your eye.

vomit

Eat hot coals to cook the meat in your stomach.

Induced vomiting would have been smart but its prob too late now you dumb faggot. Just drink plenty of fluid, eat really healthy, and rest well to recover ASAP. Also go to a doctor.

Eat equal amounts of burned meat. The cancer you get from the burned meat will kill the worms you have from eating raw meat. After 4-7 days you'll be fine.

eat a dick

or a george foreman

Nothing, OP.
You'll get diseases only if you're really unlucky and have been eating huge amounts of raw meat.
You'll be fine after a round of diarrhea or two.

See a doctor if you notice any complications.

pray to allah

Was it mostly cooked? Medium pork is fine, medium rare is pushing it though, unless you raised the pig yourself and made sure that shit was clean. I don't see how you could eat completely raw pork and not notice

OP here
I'm doing fine