What would you buy from this store?

What would you buy from this store?

When I'm stuck in WI I go to Festival Foods.

Woodman's is GOAT around here.

Big selection, decent prices, and the store employees leave you the fuck alone and don't greet you and try and make small talk like Festival employees.

How does their cheese selection compare to Woodman's?

I would never buy cheese in the supermarket. I drive over to Thorp and get the good stuff from Holland Family.

wood

Their liquor department is an alcoholic's Mecca. And it's probably the cheapest place around for other food.

Buy anything but meat, and be sure to inspect the produce.

The idea is mostly beer and cheese, and maybe some sausages. Mostly trying to put together a cheese list, since I know they have a huge variety and it's pretty cheap.

Woodmans is good for anything that isn't fresh.

Produce is trash. Deli is trash. Liquor is GOAT. Everything else is decent and cheap.

I don't remember the liquor being anything special. It's more about picking up New Glarus when you live out of state.

One of these was recently opened in Altoona, and I love it. Their manager singlehandedly brought down the gas prices of the entire Chippewa Valley 25 cents.

Its selection is gigantic, their prices are even lower than Wallyworld's, you can find tons of organic and international food. And oh my god the liquor department is amazing.

Never buy fresh produce from Woodman's though. They intentionally buy lower-quality yet still edible stuff to keep prices down. Leave fresh food to Festival.

Haven't been here in like a decade. Do they take credit cards yet?

A noose

Nope, one of the reasons they can keep prices down.

beer

Wood, man.

blue corn taco shells and tiger sauce

My dad lived in Sun Prairie and that's where we usually get all of our alcohol from.

They have a hard root beer that tasted really good but can't remember the name.

probably some of those flinstone's vitamins

The main question is what cheese would you buy.

They have a huge selection of cheap blocks of Wisconsin cheese, and I'd like to stock up while passing through.

A map to Whole Foods.

probably a nice hand axe

If Wallyworld is in Wisconsin, how did it take the Griswolds an entire movie to drive there when they were from Chicago?

1.75 of Evan Williams for under $18

God damnit, Carlos...

It's perfect for meme foods, so those.

Pretty much whatever I need, also liquor

It's all cheap and they have everything