Link 7777777 get thread. Get in here link marines we need these digits to ensure our future

Link 7777777 get thread. Get in here link marines we need these digits to ensure our future.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink?files=1
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/757lyu/is_it_possible_to_abuse_the_protocol_by/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucka LINK

will capture atleast 5trillion of the 20trillion marketcap in the next few years.

Stinky linkies, when will you learn?

Okay

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It will probably come in 5-7 hours from now.

lord kek has been there for us, now we need to be here for him

I miss the days where we felt like solider screaming HODL in every thread. Now Everytime we have a pump we have people saying to dump because there is no news and they want to accumulate more so they dump links forcing new people to hate the coin and sell. Link will keep going down in value because of this reason. It's like a bucket full of crabs. If you have visited the Verge Telegram, you'll see all of them screaming HODL during the RISE. No one shouted "no news sell". They all kept holding and that's why it has risen so much. But we linkers always try to sell so we dump the price. Autism has saved us many times, but this time it has failed us. We need to take a better route to promote this coin.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

He overdosed on heroin and morphene, enlarging his heart, causing him to fall on ice and hit his head.

Does anyone actually do this

>he doesn't do this

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

lol what? Have you done any research? The "community" doesn't add any value. This isn't a fucking t-ball game, bud.
The coin will only be worth something if institutions use it not because a bunch of weirdos are supporting each other.

There's some truth behind it, studies have shown spending a few minutes a day in positive thought is more effeective than SSRI's. Think of it is hyping yourself up before a significant event in your life. You should read "The Energy Bus" it's rather good.

weird, where do you get this from? All my life i've been doing this and it worked for me.

even in difficult times, i just sa what i wanted and believe it will happen like meehh, it was 100% sure, and it did happen. is this magic or what? its the first time i see someone having the same thought as me? i never discussed this with anyone thinking people will think im crazy or whatev

low quality FUD, the price is worth what the people are ready to sell it for

I kind of do this, I am so sure that link will make me a rich, it just seems natural.

if by tommorrow everybody decides to not sell under 10$, then it will be worth 10$ the price is low because of weak hands and people who don't believe, i know i'm not selling my links until next year

It's called the law of attraction. Look it up

Link will be 1k end of year

Sergey’s been working out

Eoy

youtube the law of attraction my man, or even better read about it

You are not a human bag of meat that only lives for ~80 years then game over, you are eternal consciousness having a human experience. You come here literally to learn and to manifest your desires which is done through your deep subconscious beliefs. This is why religion, science, the media, school etc is acts so quick to try and dumb you down so you end up believing whatever crap your told. (Obviously you forget this otherwise you wouldn't be able to learn anything and grow, you'd just off yourself every time you were in a bad place)

You, the shit you took this morning, a piece of reinforced steel and a paper bag and all made from the same stuff if you zoom in far enough, it's just atoms spread out, not even touching, vibrating at a certain frequency depending on what the object is - the whole thing is an illusion. All we have to do is clear ourselves of the brainwashing and social conditioning, brainwash our selves in a way to make sure what we consciously want and what we really subconsciously desire are the same thing (in alignment) and it will be attracted to you.

You discovered meme magick, gratz

oh wow!! i just didn't know it was known by many people in history....man I'm not kidding, I have been using this since I was a teenager, and IT DOES WORK, but didn't know people knew about this, I thought about it in my head alone, and made conclusions. But i guess not everybody can do it, because people tend to be too emotional about stuff and have doubts. I CAN convince myself of things very easily, and have 0 stress or doubt be calm about it, and know deep down its the truth, I always thought this was some kind of autism or whatever, but now that you tell me other people knew about this, you kinda opened a door in my heart, I literally haed tears right now, I felt a door open.

this is crazy man, thanks alot

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

checked

>But i guess not everybody can do it, because people tend to be too emotional about stuff and have doubts.
this is exactly right, also people will be so desperate for money they are focused on the LACK of money rather than the abundance of money, you just have to pretend and convince yourself that you already have it

OMFG! dude im dumb founded, This thing i have been using it for years, but meeting you right now opened my eyes, this is the truth of reality.

i'm not kidding, i'm shocked, I always kept it for myself thinking duhhh its retarded its just luck...omg thank you alot, i felt like a weight went off my heart, a weight that was kinda squeezing my heart.

this will be my way of deciding things in my life from now on, before I used to have little doubts thinking no im retarded and i'm an autist for thinking such thoughts, because my parents always told me, in life you have to work hard to get what you want.

I have a question is this linked to any religion? I used to think this was the power of god, since i didn't do any harm in my life to anyone, I was thinking laybe god was giving me a hand and making this always become a reality.

In y life I lived through alot of miracles, things i got without any effort, just by thinking it will materialize.

this
>tfw 7777777 link post during the conference

And since I believe in god, I was also thinking maybe this is magic, and it's forbidden...

Fuck dude. You know what, I always scroll past this just Bc I thought it's queer but im unironically going to try this tonight. I could use some good feels ib my life for once, may as well imagine and pretend and visualize. Thanks my bro

It's doesn't really have it's own religion although the whole new age movement does talk about this. However just like any religion it's been infiltrated with teachers and gurus (priests/rabbis etc) who will try to get you to follow their doctrines, therefore I can safely say they are all bollocks because no one needs a middle man between himself and his God. Also when you manifest what you want you are in alignment with who and what you really are and you feel great no? Why would that be a bad thing? That's a great thing, pretty sure the divine creator wants you to be happy

>reddit trash refugee link bagholders are posting a get thread for a get that wont happen until after this thread 404s
How fucking desperate are linkies
Whats even more pathetic is you think 'meme magic' is a think. Just... Get out.

I also have a question, what if we are not getting our wishes come true, but rather, our conscousness moves to a reality where your wishes come true? or a reality where your wishes are the closest to being true?

what do yu think of that? Im very interested in multiverses, and i believe in god, what do you think of tis theory? ( didn't read up anything on it, it's just me constantly overthinking stuff)

I believe that's possible, people also talk of 'reality transurfing' to get what you want, youtube that too

But really I don't know, I think it's impossible to tell what's really happening and how it works from our 5 sense perspective.

can I set a limit order for 7777777

If dubs announcement next week.

maybe by thins it doesn't have to be collective, but simply, your conscousness moves to another reality, so it's a personal thing, ALSO, i'm not a jew, but i read a littlebit about the kabballa, since i wanteed to understand what the jew think, and they say, that god IS the universe, and that god transformed into the universe, making us all part of god. and in christianity ( i'm not christian btw) I went to some preaches, and the preist, when he was preaching about love, i listened and heard him say, that we all have love in our heart and its the gift from god, i'm starting to think, maybe this all works, because we are part of god himself.

sorry to bother you with my thoughts but its the first time someone believes the same things as i do

Tomorrow?

srsly? wow, you know im not kidding, I just came up with this in my head, i ever read anything about this...but for example,the mandela effect, maybe the mandela effect happens because our conscousness moves through realities. that's why some people remember things being different.

No, not tomorrow, NEXT WEEK.

Mfw I dumped all my linkies to go 100% JNT. Feels pretty good man.

Well to be honest, I think the truth has been chopped up and divided and manipulated by all the religions, so you will find scraps of truth in them all, especially if you really think about the message instead of taking it literally.

agreed, then again whole groups of people experience the mandela effect, so maybe it's not all that personal?
Carl Jung talks of a collective unconscious that each species has, hence why so many people act and think in the same way, (this also explains the 100th monkey syndrome), so if there was a tipping point, a certain percentage of the population believed something, sooner or later it will spread to everyone and then have no choice but to become our reality

Lads, updated 3 hours ago.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

No problem my guy, have a look at this user's reply, it's far more detailed than mine:

NO ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW
IT DUMPS
PLEASE

>Carl Jung talks of a collective unconscious that each species has, hence why so many people act and think in the same way
Unconscious traits are positively selected for in evolution.

Evolution has never been upgraded from a theory and their is a huge, huge lack of evidence

wow this si so cool! thanks man, I will literally work my way through life using this, i've started watching videos about reality transurfing thanks man. i'll continue my quest to seek reality, BUT i still believe in god, maybe he is not what the religion tell us he is.

or maybe we simply did not interpret the religious books correctly, it is said in the books btw that no human can understand god that its more tann we will ever be able to think

thanks man, i found some hapiness speaking in you, i'm really geartful for what you did

no annonsment

thanks alot, sorry I was so focused on the concept that I didn't notice two people were speaking to me thanks alot i am watching videos on it right now

Neither have Jungs ideas. Or gravity. Before Dawkins became a shitty celebrity that mocks god he came up with a gene centric theory of evolution that fills in the gaps in Darwins theories.

I love Jung but the dude was a mystic fuck. I see him as more of a philosopher than a scientist.

I got to go man, nice talking to you, keep the thread bumped I can talk more when I get back.
you should youtube 'signs you're awakening', because you seem like you are awake as fuck. All the religious saviors, jesus, buddha, were just people who had spiritual awakenings, and anyone can do it, it's believed to do with the pineal gland, a part of your brain. youtube that too lol.

this is the real reason why they put fluoride in the water, and shit unhealthy drinks and food our plastered in our faces all day every day, they calcify your pineal gland and stop you from waking up and seeing the bigger picture.

careful as you go mate, this rabbit hole goes fucking deep

thanks man, cya.

first real discussion on Veeky Forums.

I hope the conference sparks new investors and sends the price sky high

don't hope, believe

This thread will be dead 5 times over before we get to that number

Welcome, soldier

No

It will be ours.

>not buying eth classic (etc)
You niggas won't make it.

>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

What's this mean for brainlets?

Tomorrow I'm going to be fudding my balls off. 10 fucking dollars fuck you sir

Literally nothing. Steve made small edits to the README.

I had a good dream about Link last night, and I never dream about crypto. In spite of Link being my most speculative investment, I’m the most confident in it.

At least they're working...

Jung outlined the esoteric teachings of the mystery schools. If you study Jung and apply it, you will free yourself. The man transcends what we know as a philosopher. He gave us a gift.

It's meme magic. It sounds like a stupid concept at first, but once you realize how the crypto market and our society as a whole works, you will see where we're going. LINK $1000 EOY.

are you a retard? they are working on their private github...they will release a test version in Q1.

Link will never outpace development compared to RND, KMD, EOS, ADA, and ETH/ETC.

Raiden network. (rdn) is probably the most underrated project out there.

Its a great project and I made money swing trading it but the tokens don't do anything.

Exactly, but the devs use some of the tokens for project expenses. They want to roll it into the eth/etc blockchain.

I hope it will also work with cryptonight coins.

by far my most favorite request

>want to buy LINK
>only can be bought with other cryptocoins
wtf... i want to join you guys

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink?files=1

Guys a lot of these updates are within the last 24 hours.
Does this mean initial mainnet is coming very very soon?!!!!

Fuck off (((Newman)))

send fiat to kraken
buy ETH
send to binance
buy LINK at market price (wink wink)
go to myetheriumwallet create a wallet
transfer links to wallet
install blockfolio add your transaction
welcome to meme land (litrerally buying links, opens a new worlds of memes) you will spend hours upon hours laughing on biz

this but make sure its myetherwallet.com

link at least $100 by EoY

uhhh IDs

nope nope nope only positive thoughts

Guys I’m scared. I’ll hold this shit to 0 but can anyone who’s read the whitepaper enlighten me on how the certification service and eventually SGX enclaves will work against Sybil attacks?

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/757lyu/is_it_possible_to_abuse_the_protocol_by/

That's why a node locks in LINK as a collateral, brainlet.

Doesn’t mean shit if no one finds out that you’re mirroring data/cheating, does it?

HOLD FAST MARINES, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

Fucking retard.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

>still 20,000 posts away
Get isn't happening here. Might happen end of day, coinciding with Sergey, depending on volume of posts.

Love you guys

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

Sell Link Buy XLM

This is truth

checked
This is going to happen boys, make no mistake about it

Is this like Veeky Forums New Years???

Send some eth here 0xd2cf70842a2d3c54e4fb5713965b78a4fe60efd7

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee