What is THAT?! Good God. I wouldn't feed this slop to my dog. I've completely lost my apetite. I'm going to vomit...

What is THAT?! Good God. I wouldn't feed this slop to my dog. I've completely lost my apetite. I'm going to vomit. Where were you trained? You have no formal training? Oh, well, it shows; believe me, it shows. My God, what a small mind you must have to send that garbage on out to me.

Why are you getting so defensive? I'm here to help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyL_cYxV6QA
youtube.com/watch?v=TAV3X5bqcAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get OUT! Good fucking God.

You are so fucking stupid, why are you even here?! My God!

Where are you going?

I love Ramsay.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyL_cYxV6QA

IT'S

FUCKING

RAW

>wanker

Pretty funny.

tosser*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tosser.

lol remember when that one wigga was gonna beat his ass at the end of a episode of hells kitchen?

When?

I have only seen a single video where he was actually impressed with the chef, it was so weird to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAV3X5bqcAs

It's fucking raw you donkey

British KN:

>you plonk you can't cook worth a shit
>I know mate I'm fuckin' daft
>right well I'm here to help

American KN:
>CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHAT A HORRID DISH
>FUCK YOU GORDON THIS SAUCE RECIPE CAME TO ME IN A DREAM YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

Why is British KN not on Netflix

>everyone can afford to get top in the country training
If this sad looking sack of potatoes actually complains about a dish in regards to that holy fuck.

Fucking super cool story bro

Animated.gif.gif

Id you aren't going to share it then just fuck off

Why does anyone give a single fuck about this man and his opinions? Its like whenever HE gives an opinion, the world MUST stop turning and bow down to how HE feels about your food or efforts. What if Wolfgang Puck likes the way my food tastes? What if Bobby Flay does? It makes no sense why this fucking faggot's opinions are THE golden opinions of all opinions....

but god told my pasta was authentic!
SAVE ME RAVIOLI!

*told me

Not that guy, but Momma Cherri's Soulfood Shack, from the UK edition.

>Why is British KN not on Netflix

It's on Channel 4 (4od) in the UK. Except series 6, weirdly.

>trusting a britcuck to know good food
wew lad

In general l agree with you. The way he talks to people on Kitchen Nightmare/Hotel Hell is hypocritical and his berating is often is just plain bullying.

But if a guy offers his experience and team of qualified people to train your chefs, give you newequipment, and help your staffs emotional issues all for the price of letting Ramsay make you look like an idiot on national television, you're already eating shit.

So the concept for Kitchen Nightmares makes way more sense if you watch the UK episodes, where he is actually helpful and not a total colossal penis at all times.

As usual what's happened is that the US have taken the concept, thrown anything remotely interesting about it out of the window and turned the dials up to 11 on whatever is left over: hence Ramsey is shown as always being a shouty prick, never ever liking the food, or not in any way being helpful & constructive.

Gee, because he's a world renowned fucking michelin-star chef who's got more experience with food than your entire dirt farm potato-eating family put together?

>I know mate I'm fuckin' daft

Haha, really? I never saw the UK version.

>believing that the scripted lines he reads in his reality cooking shows are any indicator of his actual personality