In 15 days I'll start living on the streets. Ask me anything

In 15 days I'll start living on the streets. Ask me anything.

>inb4 get a job
I already have one (IT field), but that's not enough. I am searching for a second job, but nothing yet.

>inb4 get into crypto
I am already in, but 400€ will not solve my life.

>inb4 no family or friends where to stay?
Currently living with unemployed parents, trying to support them.

Kek

Better find a clean street, pajeet

move to a cheeper town

Europe is not like USA. Most of our cities are equaly expensive because our countries are not filled with blacks driving down the property value

Ooops, under 400 right now.

That is not a question.

I already am in a "cheaper" town.

Bumping for questions.

Why are your parents unemployed?

Stepfather is too old. My mother is trying to keep doing home duties while search for a paid job. Also, both are sick in some way.

>Stepfather
So you're a wife's son?

Not really sure how to answer to that.

We're living on a rented house, that gets more and more mold every day (can't spend too much in electricity and dehumidifiers, so I clean it as much as I can). Pic related.

Nobody really cares user
And if you are about to live on the streets you probably deserve it

t. Amerifat

If he's really from Europe and managed to become so poor to have to shit on the streets then he's really a failure lmao

What slavshit or wog >white country are you from that you can actually become homeless in the Eurozone?

I wish you success in life, mate. I hope you'll never have to pass through this.

>investing into imaginary coins when you cant even afford a roof on your head

maybe the boomers were right about us...

Which country?
Also, you're not trying hard enough to get a full time job. Try restaurants or bars if necessary, even if you have to wash dishes until you can move to somewhere else or find something better.

They're filled with peaceful muslims?

There are quite a few homeless people in every city in the EU lel.
I live in the UK in a nice town of 100k inhabitants and there are homeless white people here too.

live on the streets, don't pay rent, invest all money you would have used for rent into crypto

Most of those are homeless by choice or due to mental illness, at least in continental Europe. I don't know about eternal Anglostan but if you have a job there's no fucking way you'll be homeless unless you live in Romania or something

Southern Europe. The unemployment rate is over 15% here (and the most usual salary is under 900€). I can't say more.

I am on it. Most of them rejected me because I don't leave near an urbanized area.

We have gypsies here. Not something new, drug dealers, thieves...

unironically this
just trade from the library. can even stay logged in after you leave since nobody would ever trade from a library

Are you from an EU country?

It’s either Portugal or Greece

You're not far from the truth.

Yes.

Nice trips.

Spanish, Italian or Greek?

>europe is one country
does anyone believe this meme save for self-hating burgers?
francistan here. 60 square meters in paris will cost you €700,000. 80 square meters in big cities will be about €'300,000. 100 square meters + 400 sm backyard in normal cities gpo down to €200,000. not even talking rural areas, seeing as you faggots would faint if you smelled cow dung

Then just move to another EU country.
Why don't you go to Germany or Sweden like the refugees? If you worked in IT you shouldn't have any problems finding a job.

Get a spray bottle and spray the mold with vinegar, wait a little while then try to scrub it off. If that doesn't do it, just google "removing mold" for other options.

His IT knowledge is probably minimal and shitty.

Anyway, I'd advise him to travel to the UK because of the language barrier being way smaller than having to learn German.

I actually did that, I'm Spanish and have been living here for 3 months so far, but I had a quite decent level of English prior to coming here. Now I just need to find a better job than the one I currently have.

He should go to the Netherlands. Even if you're a retard in IT, you will get hired. Especially in the Amsterdam/Schiphol/Hoofddorp region.

Having to learn a new language is a real hassle though. It's really frustrating not being able to effectively communicate with others, specially at work.

Literally everybody speaks English there.

Young people, I bet. Not so young... I'm not sure.

I've heard the same about Germany: everyone speaks English there. But it wasn't true when I went on vacation to there lel.

Post your LTC address and i'll send you 10

If you compare the Netherlands with Germany in terms of english speakers, Germany's like a little baby.

LTFVyErFoTVbt8exb3aYYU8ZHCURDzd8Jz

Much appreciated, user.

You will never deliver, but I have nothing to lose, so...
LLMys51ZH5VfdLhUYgTQgRVCq4qeKzwmz9

Don't trust this guy.

Use your 400 out of crypto and buy some cocaine, sell it to some faggs in a club and also offer oral with it. Search for an abandoned house and move there

Sent

Oh FUCK. I sent them to the wrong address

Thanks for the advice. I already tested some methods, but the mold returns.

I already thought of this. I even applied for some offers in Denmark. The point is that others depend on me right now, and I can't leave like that. Also, I can't go abroad without having a economic cushion for a few months.

If this is real, damn mate... You tried. Thanks anyways.

Dude I am from Austria (same like Germany with the english) and in Netherlands really everyone speaks fluent english, because the movies are not translated and only with subtitle.
The german countries are all translated and this is why we speak so bad English. If we would not have the good english as secondary language and the good school system, we would be fucking retards in english.

So tell us which country, so we maybe can help you.

You are from EU this is for sure based on your image date and you said it afterwards already.

Where are you from?

I'd prefer not to give more information about myself. I already gave hints in previous posts.

Rajesh? Is that you?
Why didn't you say?
I have some mid left over... we can build a hut together?

Is that me, Pajeet.

Ok bye pajeet.

Thanks, user

LhYjiVtgQji3cuCynx14zdSwzhCykWpmEL

what a great guy

Look for mold sprays in home hardware stores, that's worked for me in the past. Anyways, best of luck to you.

he's from Puglia probably