Who the fuck actually drinks this shit? Have any of you tried it?

Who the fuck actually drinks this shit? Have any of you tried it?

My friends mom drinks this shit, I've been curious about trying it but I don't want to waste one if I don't like it

I do. I prefer getting the mix and making it myself though. As far as canned go with pic related.

I bought some once, it tasted awful, I tried adding hot sauce but it didn't do much.

Is that 'go 'za in a can?
Fuck me, I've seen it all now.

Alcoholic 'go 'za

Itt Mexican mimosa

Not nearly as good as making one yourself but not bad at all.
I take them fishing, they are salty and refreshing.

Seriously, used to work at a truck stop in socal, all the Mexican drivers drink this shit for breakfast

I'd name my pizza restaurant in Chicago 'The Deepest Dish in Town'.

Its funny that both rural canadians and rural mexicans independently invented beer and clam and both love it but amerifriends hate it.

Sounds gross.

I like clams, clam soup, fried clams, steamed clams... I don't like beer, I don't like tomatoe juice, clam + tomatoe sounds less disgusting than tomatoe + beer which sounds less disgusting than clam + beer which makes all three sound like vomit fuel

I cant stand the stuff but every hick i grew up with drinks it. We have a frito lay plant here that imported a ton of foreign workers and its bizzarre seeing it getting popular with the filipinos too

The bud light and regular ones are shit, but the picante one poured over ice with lime is a glorious summer drink

my 65 year old half white mom fucking loves cheladas for some reason

ITT: mexicans

>michelada = mexican
>bloody caesar = oh canada!

Tastes fucking great

Yeah. They're delicious.

>being so lazy that you're willing to pay twice the price to have your beer and clamato pre mixed.

But anyways, Beer and clam is delicious and Caesars>>Bloody Marys.

True statement

Thought Id hate these, this drink showed me the light

bloody mary with beer vs vodka. good for lazy mornings.

This

holy tits I almost bought this shit tonight!!! but poor and settled for 6 pack of tall boys (horse cocks) as we call'em in the PNW :^)

Its some dumbass Canadian thing