I wrote an algo that successful determines the price of BTC year after year...

I wrote an algo that successful determines the price of BTC year after year. I did it as a side project for my final year at uni. Heh, I haven't looked at BTC for quite some time. Heard about it on the news, thought I'd fire up the ol' algo2000 and see if it'd predict the price and lo' behold she found last years top perfectly.

What I can tell you for this year is, buy BTC and sell it at 33k. This isn't the bear trap. The bear trap is at 33k after that the real run begins to 120k and that will be the top for this year.

Literally impossible bro.

Lololololol. 2/3rds of shorts opened on Dec 16th are still open. We will be retesting the bottom. Shorters are patient.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SELL AT 33K IF THE TOP WILL BE 120K.

He said bear trap. Implying make more profit by buying the temp dip.

Unfortunately not. My algo takes this into account and noticed shorts significantly dropped around 30/01. I dont know what will happen next year or the year after but I always think 'this might be the last chance'. Empty you bank accounts, take a loan if need be. BTC is going to hit 120k this year.

big if true

You haven't even been following bitcoin

You literally admit that you haven't been paying attention, and then you make homo predictions

Any clues as to what tech or indicator is used in your algo? Data science?

was 6k the bottom?

In your first post you wrote that this algo was made at uni, so I assume you made it at least a year ago, in which case how did you know about the futures market enough to incorporate the data into the algorithm?

Right a 3rd closed. 2/3rds left. Ratio of longs is hopeful idiots.

With quantum-fermionic programming it wasn't difficult at all to predict the opening of the futures market.

Shorts did go wild around 30/01, but they picked back up, or perhaps they are multiple shorts of smaller amounts

First off, people who write algorithms don't ever call them algo's, because we're not some Mr. Robot fantasy nerd who shortens words to sound like a 1337 hacker.

Secondly, you can't predict consumer activity, because as anyone who has learned economics knows, consumers do almost the opposite of what you would expect of a sane person.

Thirdly, machine learning isn't an "algorithm" and it's the only way you'd be able to create a price predicting bot and it would never correctly predict years ahead.

>People genuinely believing this larp

So gullible it's disgusting

OP is a faggot

Even if OP is telling the truth, you still shouldn't pay attention to his advice.

Let's pretend that everything he said is true. In that case, his model most likely only made good predictions on the old historical data due to crazy overfitting and only did well on the last year's data due to dumb luck.

I have a CS degree and have experimented with a few different ways of modeling crypto price movements (namely autoregression and RNNs). In practice, there's no way to make predictions that are as accurate as OP says.

>quantum-fermionic programming

my sides

I have a bot that outperforms the market 4% a day and fed the long and short signals into a recurrent convolutional neural network and it says OP is a faggot.

it predicted this thread so that's where he came up with the term

What is this tool?

Im about to set a sell order at 33k