Has anyone had any experience selling exotic animals?

Has anyone had any experience selling exotic animals?
So, I found a guy who is willing to pay me if I find and get to his house a real fucking black leopard. First thing I did was going to a local somewhat-underground animal market and people there said that there is a huge line on these panther fuckers and there are some red list animals that are easier to get than them, but there are a plenty of lions and tigers.
Then I started searching online and found out that you can buy these cat fuckers in Thailand on a black market or some shit, but there is no further information about if anyone breeding them. How should I do it to not get fucked by Thai law? Also, I have no idea how to find someone to sell me this thing there even if I'll go to Thai. And how am I supposed to export this shitter internationally? How do Zoos do that?

Listen to Jeff or pay the price.

>black panther in cinema
>niggers want to buy a panther

Here you go, OP. Now, it's not a BLACK leopard, but perhaps you can swing trade it

I do private tracking of people who traffic animals, let me just say, if you do this, you are fucked, the animal trafficing world is fully transparent, literally junkies who run drugs are more trustworthy than animal traffickers. Pedophiles as we know, hide their shit better. I do mostly small primate work, big cats is even more fucked, seriously, save urself the effort.

Except I'm gonna do it legally.

Yeah, pretty much it, but the guy is paying good money.

There is no country in the western world where its legal to host a black panther as a pet. Getting one from an underground/black market doesn't sound very legal aswell.

Ofcourse it pays good because its illegal and if you get caught you're butthole will stretch an inch.

>a panther

>exotic

Zoo's ship animals, overseas. There are special drugs/tranquilizers you can get to prevent them from getting seasick and calm them.

Get a black cat and a magnifying glass

I talked with a lawyer, in my country it's enough to chip and vaccinate them.

What transportation companys would be ok with sending a fucker like this?

Idk, I just know that Zoo's do it this way. Likely a container/freightship

Idk, that's a pretty unusual pet. Where are you from?

fuck you Thai people idiot retardest

Can you explain what you are talking about?

Get me a exotic cat but something that will not get too big and ill pay in btc

Whats the problem then?
Go to South east asia and get it done. If you have money nothing is impossible there and if it really is legal in your country you shouldnt be in any risk

I still hope you end up in thai prison though

I like Margay cats, they have cute eyes and a really long tail. It gets to 60-80 cm with a 40 cm tail. Also, they are not that hard to get. Whanna buy one?

protip: Dubai has companies specialized in these things since big cats are basically commonplace pets there

>local somewhat-underground animal

Oh pajeet

you have my blessing to move to texas user

Fuck you retard didn't have fucking thing to play with? kill a cat ? fuck you Thai

I'm from Moscow and we have one.

I'm not killiog one. It's gonna live in a nice cage.

cage? go try stay in a cage for 1 hour fucker.

>a nice cage
>in russia

Why Texas?

If I'll actually get this cat fucker I'll ensure that he is keeping it in a nice cage.