I know how you guys feel about hipster ketchup but have you tried green hipster ketchup?

I know how you guys feel about hipster ketchup but have you tried green hipster ketchup?

It's actually a lot nicer than standard cha

It's melon flavored hot sauce?? Idk about that user.. if you say so.

is sriracha basically an asian ketchup?

>cha
Fuck off.

It's not melon flavored - it's just green

I said cha specifically to upset you and people like you

I thought midori was a melon flavored liquor. So it would be melon flavored hot sauce. Either way.. doesn't sound good

Midori just means green.

nah, when i was a kid I once bought this Shrek themed green ketchup. that shit made me so damn sick.

I recommend cha mayo

Good to know. Thanks! That said I'm still not sold. What kind of peppers are they using instead?

Mayo that is both low-carb and gluten free? Science has truly gone too far now.

probably just green jalapenos instead of red

shit sauce

Why do people (and by people I mean this board) dislike Sriracha so much? It's basically hot sauce, I don't see the same hate for Tabasco or Cholula at all.

It started with a obnoxious tripfag from /k/ going "Hipster Ketchup" all day long on Veeky Forums. After he got banned, he kept saying it but under user. Newfag from god knows where parroted that idiot. Now everytime I see somebody post that, I can only conclude that they are the dumbest shits on this board.

Honestly Tabasco a shit - it destroys all other flavors

Why don't you look it up instead of guessing

There are other chilli sauces I prefer to sriracha, so I'm clearly not a fan but nor do I dislike it. I just don't seek it out, really.

>hipster ketchup
I got accused of using "hipster ketchup" when I posted my love for Whataburger's ketchup. Is it just me or does Whataburger's ketchup just taste better than others? Be it plain/regular or spicy, it's fanfuckingtastic.

I'd try it. Other than colour and presumably ingredients, how does it differ from the standard? What's different about its taste?

I want a green one that glows in the dark.

It's made with green chiles, it's a bit sweeter - but I don't use a lot. Especially with eggs, I usually dot bits of the food with it. I liked it. Some dude who opened an "epicurean cafe" had it - dude's menu is just egg sandwiches and then in the afternoon grilled cheese and chowder. That being said he makes a killer bacon egg and cheese and has dope condiments

Pic related is a novelty sauce and I'm not rotating the image but good on him for delivering on variety of condiments

'Chayo
'Sco enchances natural fravour.n00b
Because 'cha is 'mazin'
'tsup
"no"
m'dori

>japanese adjective
>thai noun

this triggers me something fierce

DEDEDEDE didn't deserve this.