I just looooove bagels

>I just looooove bagels

Proceeds to ruin it with butter, or cream cheese

>They eat that shit for """""breakfast"""""

Why do morons eat this shit? Theyre literally ruining it with whatever the fuck """"cream"""' """"cheese"""" is. Then they eat it for fucking breakfast. Fuck that

cream cheese on bagel is fucking delicious

deal with it

Fuck off

You don't like cream cheese user? Cream cheese lox and capers is a well known dish

Thank you for reminding me that I need to add """"" to my filter list.

who eats a bagel without anything on it you destitute pleb?
>stop liking things I don't like

Oh look (((Schlomo))) got triggered. Fuck off kike no one gives a fuck about bagels, they're shit anyways. Back in the oven with your bagels, baking doesn't include boiling.

>Back in the oven with your bagels
gave me a minor kek

You're right

You should use smetana, lox, salmon roe, red onion and dill.

OP here, this guy gets it

why not both? That is nice for brunch/ lunch/ snack but in the morning salmon is a bit gross

>stop liking what i dont like

It's just Neufchâtel but improved by superior American methods so you won't get a funny tummy and die from raw milk.

Bagels are a breakfast food and cream cheese is a standard topping.

Why are complaining when you don't even know what cream cheese is anyway?

WACKITY SCHMACKITY DOO...

>I AM INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING SOMEONE ELSES POINT OF VIEW
Yeah, they're the morons.

Dude.
I had a couple of roommates once in uni, they were brother and sister, and ALL they would eat for breakfast or lunch were bagels with cream cheese. That's it. Never anything else. When one of them went to the shop, they'd come home with like, a dozen and a half bagels and 4 tubs of cream cheese.
I'd buy fruit, and make a omelette or something, and I'd always offer them some fruit (usually mixed berries, or grapes, or pineapple, because those are my favorites, but also apples, bananas, all kinds of fruit) but they'd never accept any and just stare at it while I was eating like I was eating a plate of shit. Fuck them, I hope they're fat and miserable wherever they are now.
They also usually ate nothing but pasta for dinner.

yet another butthurt autistic manchild crying about something he pretends not to like because he's a special snowflake

kill yourself retard

I find it profoundly inferior to a good bread.

... yes i am french but that's not the point is it ?

all that shit is far more overpowering than the shit you were complaining about you dumb faggot

My first bagel story
>be me early for work
>employee meals are free sort of
>It's breakfast time
>see people lining up get in line
>milf bitch and 2 guys each grab a bagel and leave
>thought to myself I want a bagel now
>I take one go to my seat and take a bite
>It's cold and hard I thought it was normal so I proceed to gobble that shit up
>on my way out of cafeteria when I notice people toasting there bagels
>feel stupid as fuck walking because jaw hurts from chewing the basically frozen dough

Fucking kek user.

OP is just a massive faggot, there's nothing wrong with cream cheese on a bagel.

However recently a bagel place opened near my work so I got there for breaks and since the bagels are Polish style, this includes Catholic Polskis so their bagels have incredible stuff that would be allowed on Jewish Kosher style bagels.

God's chosen people are really missing out here.

cream cheese is the easiest cheese to make and if you can't do it @ home you're a pleb

great story, but hey if you get a chance in life to eat a freshly baked bagel dont toast it, they're rare to get fresh unless you live in a jew town, or some hipster free range wild fife and stone ground flour bakery/pastiserre, with local ground organic single drop cafe.

fresh bagels are good.