What's Buffalo Wild Wings best wings?

What's Buffalo Wild Wings best wings?
It's been ages since I last went and figured since Tuesday is wing night I'd try em out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have good wings?

mango habenero

they have cheap wings.

cheap if you don't actually go to bars with real wing specials tho

Blazin.

Incidentally, I broke out in hives and had labored breathing the last time (about a month) I ate anything with ghost peppers.
Took days for it to stop.

Never had any allergies before that.
I'm really annoyed because I love super spicy food and now I'm paranoid I can't eat it.

Hot

What's the best of the worst then

I like sweet and spicy. I'd still do a dry rub sort of wing too. More savory.. not as messy. But that's probably part of the appeal

Hot. Anyone who says Buffalo Wild Wings is bad is a giant cunt. It's like saying 5 guys is bad. Yeah there are better places and there are better deals but that doesn't make it bad you shitheads.

I prefer Caribbean Jerk and Asian zing

I can't really say a worst though, because I kind of hate normal wing/buffalo sauce and that is apparently the normal favorite from what I've been told. Lol

I only go on Tuesday or Thursday when they have deal. And I like the The Dessert heat rub, the mango habenero and blazin

Traditional wings are trash. I'll only eat the boneless if I'm high af

wow ur a faggot

seconding asian zing. I don't go for the super hot ones, but I also do like thai curry. on the medium/milder side, I like the parmesan garlic as well.

This, or asian zing if mango habenero is too spicy for you

I like Salt and Vinegar. Also, Thai Curry.

Let me clarify for you pussies that don't understand context. Traditional wings at BDUBS are TRASH. Shitty flavorless dry wings. Wing stop on the other hand has god tier traditional wings.

No. Five guys actually makes good burgers. BWW is just garbage. The wings always come out dry and crispy and they never put enough sauce on. Also the sauce is pretty mediocre for a place that specializes in wings.

But everything you said was false 'my feeleings hurt tier' nonsense based on one anecdotal experience you had. Try again, lad.

Southwestern Ranch. It won't be on the menu, but order it.

you can literally ask for sauce on the side at no extra cost and dunk your sauced wings into sauce and then drink full cups of sauce on top of it to lube it up if you want

I usually grab like 4 or 5 of the spicy garlic with some random combinations of other wings because I personally think it tastes great but can't eat too much of it for some reason; might just be because of how wet the sauce is.
>Tried blazin for the first time months ago.
>Was able to tank the 15 I ordered no problem, felt like I over ordered because we also got appetizers as a group as well.
>Recently went back and saw their "reformulated" blazin.
>Said whatever and got 12.
>Get destroyed on the first 3 wings.
I can kind of tank 8 or so now but jesus, either I forgot how hot the old blazin was or they just revved up the pain in the new one.

>I prefer Caribbean Jerk and Asian zing
Are you me? Those are the two flavors I always get.

They all suck, but Thai curry is the best sauce. Seriously though, go somewhere else.

I actually used to love BWW, back when you could go there for lunch and get a dozen wings, fries, and a drink for 7.99. The food still tastes good, but now they've gotten shitty and upped their prices while lowering portion size.

I'm a fan of the Thai curry its dank. Also the Jamaican jerk dry rubnis tasty

Except both do suck. Badly.

The ones you use to fly away from that shit heap.

>over $1 per """wing"""
>cheap

If you make them at home the price difference is laughable. Especially boneless """"""""wings""""""". They should be in jail for rape for what they charge for those nuggers.

Pussy

if you're a pussy get the caribbean jerk.
if you're into heat but not over the top, get wild.
if you're like me, get the blazin and ask for extra sauce. actually, always ask for extra sauce because they are light with it.

i fucking hate this place for all the right reasons but sometimes those wings are just so god damn delicious. everything here is cooked in fucking beef fat for fucks sake.

also try asking for a side of jammin jalapeno if u get any sides of potatoes. i keep a bottle as home. its like jalapeno corn syrup.

I hate Buffalo Wild Wings and I don't know why my friends always go there. I'm not a snob either, I like Applebee's and TGIF but I'm never satisfied when I go to BWW.

Also, BWW seems to attract a bunch of douchebags for some reason.

>if you're like me, get the blazin and ask for extra sauce

I hate getting the buffalo wild shits

I agree. it's so stressful how many people and tvs are there. I guess I should try going there sometime that I'm not bordering on being uncomfortably stoned, but it seems to me like that defeats the purpose of a place like that.

just the environment is way too stressful for me to judge the food.

Yeah it's not a cozy place, plus I find it to be overpriced for what it is. Some of their sauces are alright, though.

But when I'm drunk or high I'd rather get diner food, it's a way better environment and I find the food to be better.

what do you sauce your wings with at home? i'm just getting into making wings at home.

6'0" 140 pounds here. I want to get fat, it seems like a good time.

I'm a New Yorker born and raised, now living in a border town with Vermont. I totally agree, I'm at home in a diner, nice or shitty. Especially if it's run by greeks or polish people. they always seem to run the best diners.

Buy some of their sauces if you like them, they aren't that expensive. I've picked up a couple before.

Besides that just your favorite buffalo or bbq sauce, make your own sauces, or literally whatever you want.

Buffalo cooked with butter is an easy, satisfying fat man foot.

guess I gotta get into making my own sauces. I'm never in a state to pay attention to my food at bww.

any good recommendations for wing sauces? either recipes or store bought?

I'm in New York too, I think most of the diners around here are owned by Greeks. Well a lot of them, at least.

And yeah, I love going to diners. I don't know why my friends keep going to BWW, it sucks because I want to try new things but they don't.

some combination of curry, lemongrass, mango, hotsauce or peppers are my favorite flavors

like others have said standard "buffalo" is super easy to make its just vinegar based hotsauce and melted butter

just mix together whatever you like and buy cheap chicken = win/win

Sort of relevant, what are the cheapest cuts of chicken that aren't gizzard status?

I see chicken backs selling for 1.49 a package, are they any good?

just buy a whole chicken for $7 and take a couple minutes to piece it out yourself

>curry
>mango

we shouldn't get into politics here but I fucking hate red-dot indians and everything they do, including and especially their food. no thanks.

>we shouldn't get into politics here
>I fucking hate red-dot indians and everything they do

Nice. What the fuck though, mangos are just a fruit, you are not endorsing Indians if you eat mangos. Same with curry but I'm sure you disagree.

>including their food

I made it relevant.

Great. That's pretty fucking retarded, how the fuck are mangos Indian food? Its a common fruit that you can buy without it ever being touched by an Indian.

and grown all over the world in dozens of varieties..

Bonesless wings are the way to go.

Parmesan garlic is good
medium is great
hot is great
honey bbq is good if you want a sweeter sauce

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango

>native to south asia then distributed around world
>national fruit of India, Pakistan and phillippines
>national tree of Bangaladesh

we don't grow them in new england, nor do they grow them in regular england, nor do they grow in any similar climate. they are not grown all over the world, it is a tropical fruit, particularly a south/southeast asian and pacific island fruit, which originated in sanjay gupta pajeet-land.

BWW is expensive as fuck what are you talking about. I can go to any neighborhood restaurant/pub and get 3x as many wings which have better flavor. And it's not even inundated with huge TV's and shit beer.

BWW is literally the worst restaurant chain in the United States.

I agree. It's like douchebag central in there.

BWW is incredible go fuck yourself

>his BWW doesn't serve local craft beer

>its not grown in cold places so i wont eat it

enjoy your beats, onions, cabbage and potatoes then i guess

>i dont like sports because i got picked on in school and im not very coordinated

not what I said, but nice strawman. it's a native fruit of india and surrounding countries. it is an indian food. they don't eat a lot of mangoes in Texas or Saudi Arabia or Ecuador unless the people are eating at an indian or pacific-islander type restaurant.

b-dubs had a very strong stock. at least for a while they did.

denny's is the worst restaurant chain in the United States.

>it is an indian food. they don't eat a lot of mangoes in Texas

I don't know what its like in your shithole, but you can buy mangoes in basically any grocery store in the US, and we grow a lot of them here. I am done with your retarded ass whether you're trolling or not.

Not eating mangoes because a lot of them are grown in India is pure autism. They are one of the most common fruits and are probably mixed into a lot of shit you eat/drink regularly.

This. Mango Habanero, when dipped in ranch, is GOAT.

Salt and Vinegar is a distant second.

Everything else is meh to shit.

south america, atlantic and pacific island countries the world over all grow mangoes

south american mangoes are totally different than asian or indian mangoes

its probably the best fruit on earth

>one of the most common fruits

no they arent. they are one of the most commonly eaten fruits. take a guess why? (check which countries have over a billion people)

we have them around here in the section with the papaya and star fruit and those other random tropical fruits almost nobody wants.

I always check my ingredients because of food allergies. no, they are not in any of the foods I eat.

>thinking mangoes somehow are not an indian fruit.

I do watch sports actually.

>i like to watch sports but only on small tvs

to be fair, you did kind of start this by suggesting curry sauce for wings...

half the thread suggested curry sauce for wings. i am sorry your autism prevents you from enjoying nice things.

>no they arent. they are one of the most commonly eaten fruits.

?????

In what way are American grown mangoes that I eat all the time Indian food?

You are so ass blasted about the fact that Indians commonly eat a food that you could enjoy that you won't even try them. You are literally retarded, not even memeing.

Wasn't even me, I just ran with the mango thing because that is especially fucking retarded. Mangoes are grown everywhere

>curry
>nice things

hahahahahahaha no.

>autism meme.

I've tried mangoes. they are fucking gross.

All me. Trolled all you mango and curry niggers HARD

:)

see, someone else agrees with me.

pic related.

i am a massive faggot

Their chipotle bbq dry rub is really good.

that's ok. here in america you will be accepted for your homosexuality. unlike in india...

in india i can gang rape attractive women in public with no repercussions though

another reason india is such a shitty place.

wing stop cajun>anything at bdubs

Boneless>wings
Fite me faggots

Wings>Boneless
FTFY

Spicy garlic > honey bbq > garlic parmesan > hot bbq

Those are the only sauces I've had.

Obviously.

Bone-in chicken is for blacks and poor people.

That's common sense. Especially when drinking.

mango habenero asian zing or carribean jerk have the best flavors. I don't get how people eat shit like Garlic Parmesan or whatever.

I see what you did there

Homemade using their sauce. That's what we've been doing lately.

But I like their regular sauce and their honey bbq is really good too if you don't like spicy.

Best wings I've ever had are in this little bar/tavern in my college town though.

Yeah Wing Stop is the best for to-go wings or if you just want to focus on wings. BDUBS tries to please everyone and has too big a menu.

Wing stop is just for wings and it shows. They are slow as fuck though.

I kek'd.

Asian Zing, Desert Heat, and Parmesan Garlic are my go-tos.

wing stop sauce is way too...syrupy for me

Well I'm going to tell you that a) wing night is the day before they get a shipment of wings in and b) you really could find better wings at a comparable price at a local joint if you're looking. A successful local will do wings better because they can't rely on a brand

>imblying the douchebags that frequent Buffalo Wild Wings are the sports stars from high school

Autism incarnate

Fuck you, denny's is great.

Well, boneless are pretty much chicken tendies.

Buffalo Joe's is better than anything else so fwyh

fucking this. what is it with people on this board so eager to shill for fast food?