What coin should I go all in on for a 2x over the next 2 months? I am thinking PRL

What coin should I go all in on for a 2x over the next 2 months? I am thinking PRL

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.dero.io/myoutputs/a2487478d25886f45b80a8efe08bc3636b9eec6fc246327526dc670a52dd7d00/dERopSJsuq8byjizjyqr7aFG4bQQSDE2F8sHuAe92uBu4QZpm33uCmUGyiXnFTEwjPH4jYqFj622UVcTnpEFAhhQ8e8HggAMpL/2b7e5941737e0416eebaba30c3c30b517a14db1efa9aa13b119e31c380313603
github.com/deroproject/derosuite
authedmine.com/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything with a price that heavily resisted the recent crash and is yet to significantly to recover. PRL is a fine candidate

PRL is one of the best coins to invest in right now
Id still wait for a better dipping price though

I fucking hope

PRL is not bad at all.

I'd go with ENG, NAV, BTO, SOC, and DERO, but that's just me.

tell me about Dero, been researching myself but haven't seen it on biz at all, what is your take on this coin?

good opportunity to buy but remember mid dec you were able to buy these things for 0.03 cents ;)

Nice. Well, first: I like that the premine is public and tracked. explorer.dero.io/myoutputs/a2487478d25886f45b80a8efe08bc3636b9eec6fc246327526dc670a52dd7d00/dERopSJsuq8byjizjyqr7aFG4bQQSDE2F8sHuAe92uBu4QZpm33uCmUGyiXnFTEwjPH4jYqFj622UVcTnpEFAhhQ8e8HggAMpL/2b7e5941737e0416eebaba30c3c30b517a14db1efa9aa13b119e31c380313603

No issue with the premine. Devs gotta eat. No one works for free.

Young project. Love XMR fork. This and Spectre should rise in the next year. Spectre might become huge, but Dero could grow huge too. Depends if they meet their goals.

Community is crazy active. CaptDero is a stud.

Github constantly updated. Also great. github.com/deroproject/derosuite

As an store of money, it doesn't fluctuate much. Also great.

Rewriting Cryptonote in into Golang is gonna take some time, but so far so good.

SHHHH im trying to accumulate just a little bit more.

Looks like this is the dip from yesterdays pump.
Once the SHL whitepaper gets released I expect it to pump again. On the telegram they said it was very soon. So waiting for a bigger dip is a real dangerous game.

You're prob best off in a lucky ICO or buying a successful recent ICO coin after it lists. Remme is listing on Friday and was a closed WL ico sell out the other week, with masternodes.

Or, bitcoin, lamo. Wouldn't surprise me if it hits 20k next fucking week, sigh.

PRL is one of those projects we will look back at a year from now and be like wtf were we thinking

haha gotchu dog. i agree. it is a gamble. of course people will call it an investment, but it is a gamble to me. it could got to 0 and we just gotta go home. can't blame anyone for that. i just wish i sold tron at 31 cents.. ;/

in - in a good way?

What else?

x2? With nuls you'll get x6-10

Why? Anything coming up?

lmao PRL isn't even listed on binance yet.

Probably CPChain.

because its trash and projects with anonymous devs dont get listed on binance

>anonymous
you mean like BTC?

stay mad, faggot

what is the speculated price of SHL?

5? 40?

>5? 40?

Some people say 1$. But the whitepaper isn't even out yet. So there is absolutely no way of estimating what the price will be.

PRL or GVT are obvious answers here, but DYOR and thank me EOY ;)

I'm all in PRL, and so should you

Im currently in the top 50 PRL holders according to Ethscan. Should I get more?

If you compare $1 to current data storage options it is very undervalued. I would expect it to go higher.

PRL will probably be $5 end of Q2 and SHL around $2

do it

This thing worth getting now? I have 5k ven, wondering if I should diversify a bit, or just hold until rebrand the 26. Feb. Already daytraded a lot with pearl cuz of how much it swings due to having an order book of like 15 trades

Dont fucking sell your ven for anything nigger, you WILL thank me eoy

I'm not selling my ven permanent, I'm riding other pumps to accumulate more ven

I like the concept of PRL, but I don't trust in the execution. Sadly, I really don't believe it will succed and thus I won't put money on it.

Ad blockers and ad blocker advocates are extremely retarded and are against anything mining related, even if there's a beneficial exchange for the users. Bruno said that they were talking to ad blockers/antiviruses to get whitelisted, but who knows.

Just to get an idea of how intransigent, stubborn they are. AuthedMine is an altered version of coinhive that only starts when the user gives consent for his browser to used for mining, and there is no way for the website owner to bypass this consent. Result? Ad blockers still blocked this. Read it here: authedmine.com/.

That doesn't mean it could go x2 or x3. It got to almost five dollars at one point. But meh.

Don’t forget the other half - data storage service. Not to mention that PRL’s load on devices is magnitudes lower than, say, JS miners for Monero or something.

Shit team had to make a bounty to convert Javascript to PHP. Then they didn't even pay the devs the full bounty.

Good luck pajeets

Well, in my opinion, there is a perfect solution without the storage service. In my mind the prefect solution would be:

>no ads in a website
>bearly noticeable browser resurces spent to mine
>good profits for the website owner

Specially if it rewards a good balance between views, time spent on the page, pages/session, etc. To encourage quality content and not just clickbait. But it's extremely hard to come up with a PoW/proof of X that statisfies those requirements.

The lighter load on mobile devices is a great thing, though.

Just to clarify. I don't think this perfect solution will be ever found. And monetizing a website will render more difficult in the following decades.
You will either need a shitton of views to make a profit with PRL/coinhive, or good keyword targetting for Adsense, without making awful ads (since they'll be nativelly filtered in browsers), or just get creative: sell a physical product, native ads, provide an actual service, etc.