Why isn't this board cancer-filled with patrician/cancer culture like all the other boards are...

Why isn't this board cancer-filled with patrician/cancer culture like all the other boards are? Why is it so fucking comfy here all the time?

Are you new here? People here get pissy arguing over the best fast foods while trying to push terrible memes.

>constant 'go 'za shitposting
>fast food shilling
>"Why does (country) do (thing I don't like)?"
>not cancer"
Everyone on this board should be global permabanned tbqh

It's not comfy

errbody gotta eat, man. not no one disagrees with that

Have you been outside of Veeky Forums lately? Veeky Forums died its third death fairly recently, fortunately the cooking board is obscure enough that cancerous newfags don't flock to it like they do the more popular boards.

Don't get me wrong this board has some dumb shit too but it's been like this for a while now. But places like /int/ have recently become completely insufferable.

don't forget /pol/posters

Still, there's far less shit on this board than a lot of others

While I'm not as blind as OP, there have been a slight resurgence of OPs that have comfy threads where they cook and fuck the haters.

Veeky Forums is the only board I go to nowadays. Used to go to Veeky Forums and /tv/ a lot, but that was years ago.

And despite all that it's still 100 times better than any other board.

>why do americans
>how i cook chicken breast
>let's spam jack videos and pore over every detail instead of learning to cook
>let's discuss minor variants in condiment sachets at every single shitty fast food place instead of learning to cook
>is gordon ramsay overrated?
>shittalk about your roommate or mother's cooking itt
>let's talk about poor hygiene practices in india and china instead of learning to cook
>why do brits
>what do you eat when 420ing da sticky icky reefer bud herbplant
>is nutella a meme? is olive oil a meme? is bacon a meme? what do i eat to dissociate myself from reddit
>how do i convert my wife's daughter to vegan quinky sauce
>umami isn't real
>how do i make my girlfriend fart a lot

don't get me started on this impenetrable 'go style za' thing.

and every OC threads either ends in a few posts or goes to shit because somebody points out the stove is dirty or the photographer has a chubby thumb or dirt under their nails or they're using a 'meme oil' or they use a metal fork on a teflon pan.

Between jokes or insults, i often try to help people. Thanks OP, you're welcome anytime.

I started with /b/ and managed to not fall into the pit of self-loathing and hatred that it seems to require. I browse /tv/ occasionally but it's being overrun by /pol/ idiots more and more every day. Veeky Forums might eventually have the same fate, but maybe not, since those kinds of people are generally hobbyless manchildren

(they could still shitpost in fast food threads though)

>4 chan died

i want the newfags TO FUCKING LEAVE

>Veeky Forums died its third death

maybe read the whole thing next time?

Then you won't sound like a fucking retard. Well, less.

It always has been. So it used to be great. Now it's kind of shitty, but the rest of Veeky Forums is complete garbage.

I started on /b/ like majority of Veeky Forums's demography I guess, shit got redundant and stupid way too quickly and I've moved to /tv/. Browsed through /mu/, Veeky Forums, but those are the fucking worst boards I came to contact with, like if I came to a house party of snobbiest kids from school.

Stayed on Veeky Forums though, sometimes I still go to /tv/, but that's mainly because I feel heavily involved in movies in general. It's a shame though, many boards could've been interesting if they weren't filled with memespouting, contrarian kids.

replace Veeky Forums with /g/ and you're me

And you can't forget dirty dollar bill guy

that guy is annoying as shit

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I'm right there with you, friend. I need to leave but can't seem to.

kill yourself

/b/ first if course. I went to /mu/ from there and then to Veeky Forums. Later on I got into /pol/, but I've since realized what a paranoid anti-intellectual circle jerk it is. Veeky Forums used to be delightfully slow, now it's fast and full of memes.

Dat bitch a hot.

>umami isn't real

I plead guilty, sorry.

It's actually been extra shitty lately. There's always some bullcrap, but even 'wa la' didn't reach the level chicago pizza has. It's like the whole board is into sticking it to the one or two guys who don't like the joke.

This board still houses legit discussion, no matter how shitty that discussion may be. Other boards are literally anti-discussion, with people constantly shitposting as repetitively and disruptively as possible.

/b/ got slower and Veeky Forums got a lot faster. I enjoyed /b/ from 2005 until about 2009, then laughed when ponies blew it up in 2011. Then I came here.

i miss the pink himalayan salt meme

this board is bad, about as bad as its ever been (and ive been coming since day 1) but right now we've got some recurring threads with actual content and summer isnt in full swing so we might hold on

since everyone else is doing it: /co/, /a/, /cgl/, /m/, /v/, /x/

>Veeky Forums
Jesus I don't know how you can stand it, bunch of dumb teenaged poseurs trying to act rich

At least on /g/ people mostly admit to being faggot casuals even if the content is equally inane

>if you don't like this you're a child
>if you like that you're a child

This board sucks ass.

mad someone made fun of you for eating nuggets?

Are you kidding, OP? Veeky Forums has the lowest poster quality next to /soc/ and the betas over in /adv/.

Veeky Forums is filled to the brim with snob nosed social outcasts who try to feel superior to everyone else by filling the void in the hollow characters with their "amazing" tastes in foods.

Just make a thread about coffee, or chocolate, or dipping sauces, steak or fucking everything and there will be a cunt on Veeky Forums who get's his panties in a twist about it.

The people at fucking /r9k/ are easier to deal with then the shitposters here.

Unfunny jokes doesn't really mean that the board is shit. The kind of stuff that makes the board shit is the kind of post like

welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

just wait until you see a 'Noma' thread

this place has been infested with autismal kiddies from /pol/ who think 5 Guys is fine dining

kill yourself

>le /pol/ scapegoat

At least you retards aren't complaining about reddit and summerfags as much this year.

>lowest poster quality

How long have you been on this board?

3 months? 2?

>the people at fucking /r9k/ are easier to deal with

That explains it, you're a literal giant fucking autist

They are the reddit and summerfags from last year.

>comfy

fuck youi

you forgot cooking with semen

you forgot
>why can't I stop binge drinking every other day?
>3 daily raw meat discussions with well-done bantering
>how do I turn shitty meat into good meat
>wifey threads
>at least 5 threads about any variation of meat in a bun or in dough

You seem triggered, friend

Go make a thread about not putting ketchup on your blue steak while drinking your french pressed coffee

It'll help you feel less buttmad.

Stop putting ketchup on shit then retard

Alternatively, how do you not like onions you mamchild

>Stop liking things I don't like because Veeky Forums told me to like these things

Okay user, have fun with your virginity and superiority complex

You are borderline autistic trash trying to justify having the taste of a child.

Completely pathetic

wew lad

But Gordon Ramsay IS overrated. He is just a cooking version of Simon Cowell that swears more.

>pore

Opinion discarded.

b-but muh sheryl canter

There's bullshit here like any of the other boards.

The average age here however is much higher than other boards. In fact, Veeky Forums might have the highest average age on Veeky Forums.

35 here, trying to lower the mean, r-right guys?

Michael, Veeky Forums is bigger than U.S. Steel.

vr has a lot of older people

I think /old/ has more

It's not like it's a competition or anything.

Still, I'd wager that the average Veeky Forums poster is older than that of /vr/. Then again, there are a good number of young fuckheads here and on /vr/ that could bring down the average.

Spend a little more time here and you'll see it's a little different than you think.

There is no doubt that it's still a lot more comfy than any other board I frequent.

>These are all the threads that I hate passionately even though most of these only get posted once a month at best
>I'm being a salty grandpa

>Stop liking things I don't like because Veeky Forums told me to like these things

Honestly I think that on Veeky Forums the vast majority of posters are fast foodies and people that worship ranch dressing and would put sriracha over a vanilla ice cream.

The ratio between posts of people angry at ketchup or any other "children" food such as tendies and posts of actual manchild food is heavily skewed towards the latter.

Been on Veeky Forums for a few years and it's always been a vast majority of low tier food posted around.

The key is to not come here for quality food and cooking or else you will obviously get mad if you're a chef or cooking enthusiast.

Need to enjoy Veeky Forums for what it really is, a fucking circus full of garbage human beings that are just oxygen thieves and deserve to be shot with rusty bullets.

The key is simply to avoid the bullshit threads. I swear I spend more time giving advice to people that don't know what the fuck they're doing than anything else.

Dont listen to this stupid, stupid post this user is clearly fishing

For what? that's me.

I come here for the bullshit threads, as I already cook to my taste and this board brings up zero ideas. it's just fun how worn down the people are here.

>pore over

what's the problem

>once a month

try more or less daily

and who said i 'hate them passionately'? they're just shit and repetitive.

>summer

fuck this meme. People have access to computers year-round.

You didn't have to say it. It's plain as day.

>more summer

But children don't have time to browse and comment all day every day like during summer. If you weren't such a newfag/summerfag you'd understand. It's about being keyed into the tenor of the conversation to seamlessly enter it. Summerfags, like you, are not.

it's pour not pore. what is that a homonym? whatever, we know what he means regardless