With all this bomb ass food why are crazy starving themselves?

With all this bomb ass food why are crazy starving themselves?
Wtf are vegans thinking about
If we were meant to eat nothing but grass wouldn't we have been developed differently biologically speaking?
If people don't drink milk because your stealing milk from a baby calf isn't it the same taking from a tree who spent time and through complex means of energy storing to develop fruit and or you very same vegetables you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4YycwLsRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrient#Essential_and_non-essential_nutrients
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being vegan is just a lot better from a moral standpoint any other reason for veganism is autistic

and no I'm not vegan fuck that shit

>he doesn't only eat nuts and fruits that naturally fall from trees

>192.168.1.22

I now have remote access to your router.

HAHAHA

White people.

>eating all that meat and transfat

enjoy the heart attack + colon cancer

>Wtf are vegans thinking about

It's spechul snowflake currency. Three meals a day and eating is generally a social thing—so they have limitless opportunities to go "WAIT, EXCUSE ME, EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME PLEASE. CAN I EAT THIS? I'M VEGAN. OH I CAN OK THANKS JUST CHECKING."

It's a really genius way to get a ton of attention, if you think about it.

99% of vegans never act like this, however a large number of non-vegans will take every opportunity to point out how delicious bacon is when they hear someone is vegan, and the discussion inevitably turns toward meat. The only reason my co-workers know I'm vegan is because they asked why I never ate any of the office donuts or pizza.

That said, I usually just drink beer and eat bread when there's a meal with other people, so an onlooker is more likely to assume I'm an alcoholic than a vegan. Which is fine, I suppose.

As for

> starving themsleves

lolwut. You can be a fatass vegan if you want. Learn to cook, there's tons of recipes everywhere (pic related).

>I don't act like this, so 99% of vegans don't

Nice try, but every vegan I know goes out of their way to let everyone know they're vegan, and every meal/snack is prefaced with an interrogation about whether or not they can eat it.

One girl I worked with even asked the waiter if the restaurant had a "vegan menu." I'm sure you like to think your kind are well-intentioned people, but most of them just want excuses to self-suck where possible.

Also bread has eggs in it.

>Also bread has eggs in it

uhh, what?

Some bread, sure, but it's far short of a 'required' ingredient. If anything, it's more common as a wash on the crust and an intrinsic ingredient. French bread is typically just flour + water + salt, for example.

I will enjoy it. I hope you enjoy your AIDS

She sounds more like the type to latch onto a diet for the sake of being special, but thought gluten free wasn't special enough.

Even if they fell of the tree your taking something that didn't belong to you stealing it from the earth
The fruits and everything else returns it's labor worth back to the earth so it can fertilize the soil so it can continue supporting the tree living there , it's not for you vegan bitch your just stealing the earths ability to maintain healthy dirt

>From a moral stand point vegans is guud

Wtf
Kek

>Dies
Never knowing the pleasureful things that make life worth while

Why do you need all those sandwiches?

I eat meat but I'll agree, not killing animals for food is a moral superiority. However, when I exercise regularly, once in a while I crave the irony taste of red meat and can't quite focus as well. Is it better for animals for me to not be able to do anything because I keep thinking about food?

I think having cultured meat available will change a lot of vegans into meat eaters, since animals won't have to die for meat. I would switch to cultured meat as long as it didn't taste completely terrible.

Says he's vegan

>I'm sorry I didn't know , everything is going to be ok

What!!!
Your a fool kid
Half of these animal on the world will kill you and most hunt you for food
Moral standpoint from who's perspective?
So since you believe a bunch of raunchy bullshit you yourself made up because why the fuck not and no living creature in this world will agree or will Ever know about it or will have to abide to but you your own self cuckhead it's moral?

Wtf is wrong with you people

If our ancestors had your same mentality as you fucks did We would be an extinct species

Caveman child - dad a tiger!
Caveman dad - were vegan honey let him eats us cuz it's morally wrong to kill and eat things , just sit here and wait for Jesus to save us

I'm a vegetarian, for the health benefits.

You can argue there aren't any, but I feel significantly more energetic not eating meat regularly (I'll have it maybe once a month at my most frequent), and find I fall asleep quicker than I did when eating meat (was a big issue for me, 2+ hours it took me, down to 15-30 mins).

I'm also not a huge fan of the popular 3 meats. Bison I like, but it's too fucking expensive.

Vegan blood is 8 times less hospitable to cancer cells than carnivorous blood

I get the munchies when smoking and that's what I wanted
Jalapeño burger
Chillies cheese fries
And pastrami sandwich

Oh by the way I'm vegan and hence better then you from any moral stand point so wtf do you care why I have so many sandwiches
Inb4 why are you eating that when vegan?
It's because I'm a rebel

[citation needed]

Tits or gtfo
Also that's nice honey now make me a sandwich

>he growth of LNCaP prostate cancer cells (American Type Culture Collection, Manassas, Virginia) was inhibited almost 8 times more by serum from the experimental than from the control group (70% vs 9%, p

Vegan face is 8 times more hospitable to fists than carnivorous face.

Sleeps faster cuz his body has no protein to help it function properly
It's called exhaustion

>point out how delicious bacon is

>"Hey man, do you guys have anything vegan?"
>"How can you be vegan? Bacon is delicious!"
>Yeah, I guess I just care about animals"
>"Oh, that's fine. More for me!"

Nothing wrong with this conversation.

Lol, where'd you hear that? University of Cherokee hair tampons

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059

Woah dude, you sure got her! How long have you been on Veeky Forums? All week?

Do you have a prostate?

Animals don't know any better. You do.

(And killing in self defence is not the same as killing for food or other reasons.)

Environmental issues from large scale animal agriculture and the massive abuse of antibiotics which is going to be a huge problem in the near future

It's not always about "poor likkle pigs and cows have feelings just like us"

>Animals don't know any better.

Then why worry about eating them.

That's the problem with you people
You think your better then everything
>They don't know any better
Your right they are just being
But so are we and suppressing our needs has become an issue that has risen lately
Look around you
We are animals kid when we hint we purge our basic instincts, we are just like them with different needs cuz of what we created for ourselves but still governed by that basic law that is to be what you are

Your still a fag and yeah sure taking a life is taking a life rationalize how ever you want that's all you not the what it is

>bacon

It's always fucking bacon with these retards

Congratulations, you're a fucking pleb who likes a salty piece of barely tasting shit.

At least mention actual delicious cuts of meat instead of that meme shit

Because it isn't necessary to eat them.

Your post is a mess and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody said it was and the fact that something isn't necessary isn't a good reason not to do it. 99% of our lives are comprised of stuff that isn't "necessary".

Well then go hunt your own meat with all your friends and family so that their is no need for these types of businesses
Just how they found a way to accelerate physical maturity on animal they will take care of whatever comes from it
The industry takes care of itself as to not loose what they have already they don't wanna be poor fags like you so they'll make sure they can take care of them selves

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4YycwLsRc
>vegans
>sane

>It isn't a necessity to eat them

According to you what falls under the category "necessary to eat"

>Only because something isn't necessary it doesn't mean it's not necessarily for us not to do them

"That'll do pig "
Kek

In general, yes. But I think if it causes harm (which, I mean, killing tends to) I'd say that's a good reason to not do that thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrient#Essential_and_non-essential_nutrients

Vegan detected
Hit a nerve?
What is it that you don't get

We are humans with subspecies we have a unique talent that hasn't been replicated to the same degree that we have
Now we are developed the way we are because evolution has equipped us with the necessary components for survival
We rely on meat and other sources because more options for food =better chances of survival wich is our basic instinct engrained in everyone hence this kids logic
>Killing isn't bad if it's for survival

Why not give your life to maintain another?
Even if you kill the animal as self defense your not gonna eat it and killing it just for the sake of staying alive isn't really a good reason to kill it

Animals kills man for food to stay alive
Man kills animal to stay alive but let's the animal to root
What's wrong with that picture?

Oh great we have finally found what is necessary for us to live and meat isn't part of it
Let us invent a time machine and go back in time to preach onto these caveman dumbasses the truth of vegans and change there heretic ways
They were wrong

(For the record I'm not vegan.)

You're talking about history. We did what we had to do. We do the same now. Except now we also do things we don't have to simply because we want or like to or because that's how it's always been so why change?

>Even if you kill the animal as self defense your not gonna eat it and killing it just for the sake of staying alive isn't really a good reason to kill it.

It absolutely is. Neither of us has any more right to live. Humans usually have a mutual understanding to not kill each other. And like I said, animals don't know any better (or it appears that way, who really knows what they think about?). I would defend myself, just like they would try to if attacked.

>What's wrong with that picture?

If you had no other source of food, it is justifiable. If you "kill an animal to stay alive" and then you don't eat it, you're a big idiot and this scenario isn't worth discussing any further.

Negative my friend we were just being in the past did what we did for survival yes cuz we were being
Now this fag says we aren't as stupid as our ancestors so why the fuck keep killing for delicious and nutritious meat?

Fight or flight instinct
If you kill the animal you did what you were instinctively design to do wich is preserve your life

It comes down to our basic needs as animal kid
We eat meat to survive cuz it's part of our diet and is who we are
Look at your teeth design to back this up

Now if you fags decided that your smarter then evolution and that can override our need for meat by other alternatives of protein then you are just stupid most likely of the lgbt Feminazi sjw fag that somehow believed that hes smarter by trying to override what comes engrained in us
You killing the animal to survive is the very proof of this
And all the shit vegans eat is just the equivalent of everything meat eaters feast on except it's it for the vegetation side of our world
Chicken nuggets =mangled chicken parts turned into paste and molded
Tofu = mangled vegetation parts that turn into paste and shaped

Besides vegetables are stupid so why dpnt they just move if they don't want to get eaten like animals do

Vegan logic =animals smart so live plants stupid so good to eat

If the animal dies cuz it tried to eat you cuz it's starving and needs your protein to stay alive and you being a little bitch shoots it cuz your a fucking cuckold and don't want to die yet so the animal dies...
Yayyy your life was preserved so you get to live another fucking day being a fucking fagt on Veeky Forums cuz your a neet fat fuck neck beard who can't get a girl

Life well spent in comparison to that fucking stupid animals who would've just kept on killing things
Your in a bubble , pop it and get the fuck out and see things for what they are
Your clouded stuck in a blur of smoke made by bullshit

Literally every vegan is this

Spot on

Literally ever meat eater is this

Awesome

Ok. Now justify rape

If it's rape then why did she let you cum inside of her?
Is its rape why do you have a child together?
If it's rape why is he allowed child visits?
More?

You actually had me going there for a moment.

All these veg vs meat threads make me lol. I don't label myself anything, I just don't eat meat. it's not a moral thing, I couldn't care less about animal rights and shit, I just think that not eating meat is healthier for me in my current situation. I still eat fish and eggs though.

>wouldn't we have been developed different biologically speaking

Our biology is herbivorous, I can't possibly imagine what you're even talking about.

>isn't the same taking from a tree

No, you fucking retard

>I think eating meat isn't unhealthy

>but I'll eat fish, and eggs too!!

vegans aren't getting enough growth factors like HGH and IGF-1 which is key to fitness in middle age. that's why so many carrot heads have sallow skin and often look a decade older than they are.

>being vegan is just a lot better from a moral standpoint

Pfft it is manufactured bullshit from fruit bowls that don't want to accept the real world.

>i completely forgot there was a thing called vegeterianism!

you don't even fucking know what transfat is. it's a buzzword among you tumblr/reddit types

bacon isn't a meme

>listening to a 15 year old and respecting his opinion

kek

Only a human could be so incredibly self-importantly stupid that they convince themselves dying is a moral high ground. At least you'll get what you deserve either way.

>I'm stupid which means everyone else is stupid too

all that meat is making your brain soft

>im completely missing the point and am retarded enough to think fish are vegetarian!!!

>I want to punch people because of how they choose to eat
>This fact is supposed to impress you and make you think I'm the smart one

Of all the vegan "arguments" I've heard, this is the most reasonable one so far. Antibiotic resistant bacterial will be the death of us all.

he's from my town