What's the point of the deepweb marketplaces that sell paypal accounts with $1500 dollars on them for 0.0149BTC...

What's the point of the deepweb marketplaces that sell paypal accounts with $1500 dollars on them for 0.0149BTC? What's the catch, why not cash out the Paypal account yourself and get 1500 instead of 1/10th of the sum?

It's difficult to cash out PayPal accounts if you aren't the named owner of the account. It's even more difficult to cash out and not reveal any information about yourself, as to keep yourself safe from the authorities. Login details are easy to phish, sell a lot of them for a small price and you can do it all from the safety of tor with no personal information.

Because PayPal regularly freezes accounts

is it possible to do it, they offer a proxy and claim its easy to do, but it sounds a little waaay too good to be true to me. Has anyone here done it?

You need to buy the Polish bank accounts that come with card and Iban etc they have 150$ a month limits iirc. Transfer funds to cards and cash out at atm. Only problem is the accounts are like 20-40$ each can't remember exactly.

This. It ain't easy to cash out. The credit card info they sell has similar issues.

post some deepweb screencaps plox
is it true you can buy fiat banknotes at ez price?

Its been a few years since the last time I used tor, but back in 2014 the answer was yes. However, the quality of the bills may or may not be good enough for you to actually use them.

i remember there were some reviews on ghlphabay where buyers told about their authenticity and how they put them in circulation
i suppose this money comes from bulgaria/romanian counterfitters and their quality is not as good as it once was

I have wondered this too. How do the folks buying the paypals cash them out?

>Buy paypal account
>Buy bitcoin with paypal

Easy.

>>Buy bitcoin with paypal
>Easy.
Easier said than done. Paypal is hardcore about fraud detection.

>Buy bitcoin with paypal
If it was that easy then why would they sell you the account in the first place, brainiac?

Why on deepweb though?
You can easily buy those on the normal interweb

Try to cash out a stolen paypal account my lad.
From the moment you try to log in from a completly different place their security system gazes upon your ip

nobody sells bitcoin to a guy which only can offer paypal as payment.

I spent a long time working out how to do cc fraud from the dn.
You need to have the skimmers yourself and have the cover and the cam on the atms. Once you have the genuine fullz, make your own cards with the pins written on them,have a stack of say 150 and travel to Italy and visit multpile atms for your free monies..you're welcome

yeah if that was that easy, why the fuck would they sell it? are you a link holder?

how the hell are you going to copy chips? If you will put a card without chip in atm in norther europe it will spit it out

The same reason why people sell information about a promising heist opportunity instead of robbing the bank or whatever themselves - the risk. You have an additional layer of security to hide yourself and the cops will mostly just go after the actual robber who leaves a trail.

Italy done not have chip and pin like the rest of the eu...

wha, wtf

>tattoos

DROPPED

Can I just buy something off of ebay for example?
Like an Iphone and then resell it and get the cash?

It's true

Plenty of people do this..I phones, Macbooks etc

Can't buy crypto with paypal, so either you move it to yourn own paypal (which is linked to your personal info) or send it to your bank.

Its basically suicide.

what if i just go on ebay and buy a macbook with it and ship it to a set up P.O box that has nothing to do with my address?

my nigga, tattoos are fucking disgusting