Hey Veeky Forums, remember Lunchables? Did you like them?

Hey Veeky Forums, remember Lunchables? Did you like them?

During middle school and high school I used to buy them almost every day. There were so many kinds, I just couldn't get tired of them. But it was one of those things that I could only eat at home. Bringing something so childish-looking to school was just too embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

lunchables.wikia.com/wiki/Pancakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut. Up.
When did that become a thing? Was I born too early?

I've started buying them to eat for my lunch break at where I work (supermarket type store).
They're a lot worse than I remember, the sauce is weird-tasting and there's not enough cheese.

I used to like the nacho ones though, but I can't find them now. There were also these gross "chicken shake-up" ones where you'd put nuggers in a plastic bag with seasoning and shake it, those were cash but you could only get them as the overpriced larger boxed versions.

Does anyone else remember the dessert pizzas?

It was pizza with chocolate sauce, peanut butter eminems, cheese sauce, and marinara sauce.

It was absolutely disgusting, and I was infatuated with them. God I miss those.

You guys could just buy one of those platters from the deli section with crackers cheese and ham it's like a big-boy lunchable

I always just buy Ritz and some pre-sliced cheese and enjoy some as a snack. Maybe some lunch meat if I'm in the mood.

i'm pretty sure my dad bitching at my mom to actually make me a lunch instead of just buying lunchables is what made them get a divorce

Can you get this from deli sector?

no but you can't get those from anywhere anymore

God I remember those, they were always hard to find but I'd have an autism fit if my mom took me shopping and they had them in stock

I hate how expensive they are. Im not even poorfag, but at roughly 3 dollars a box, Id rather spend the 7 dollars on Crackers, Cheese and Deli Meats that would satisfy me more.

I honestly only buy these while biking or running. Theyre easy quick snacks and they arent total shit.

Also Turkey>Ham Crackers. Fite me.

>Did you like them?
They were okay, but I would eat crackers with meat (or fish) and cheese all the time at home and Lunchables had inferior meat and cheese.

The pizzas were god awful, I never liked those and that's coming from someone who loves cold pizza. Never even tried . Probably for the best.

I still fucking love Capri-Sun though.

There was also some sort of Lunchable that had this really nice sauce in it, not sure what kind of sauce it was but I've been unable to find it since. If Veeky Forums knows what I'm talking about help me find it.

I had them a lot at home, never at school though. I don't know anyone who had them at school.

I only ever ate the pizza ones either, the ham and cheddar was fucking disgusting but you best believe that ice cold pizza sauce and little capri sun pouch was great on a hot summer day.
I kinda wanna go buy one now, should head to the supermarket tomorrow.

I'm a fatwas with no standards but they're disgusting

the dijon ones where my favorite
i also really liked the peperoni pizza ones for some reason

What the fuck is a ham cracker

The most basic one costs about $1.50 at my local Walmart.

>they're disgusting
You're exaggerating in the same fashion a woman or homosexual stereotype does

My parents cared about my well being as a child and as such never let me get lunchables.

Now as an adult I get them sometimes and yeah, they're pretty bomb.

I forgot, kid cuisine was also fucking disgusting.
>diarrhea sauce
>with sprinkles

lunchables.wikia.com/wiki/Pancakes

>Corn in everything
I used to actually like Kid Cuisine but I got hospitalization-tier food poisoning from one and my parents wouldn't get them for me after that

I used to love the pizza ones, and the tortilla chips with the salsa/cheese goo combo. I'm sure if I tried them now though they would taste gross.

Frozen Capri suns in the summer is cash.

does anyone remember the pizza stick ones? there were 2 different kinds actually, ones with sauce and liquid cheese, and then the bigger ones that had the pull-apart crust.

i miss those fuckers every day of my goddamn life.

My brother's kids were over and they had the pizza ones. I tried a bite and the sauce was really sugary, way sweeter than I remember. It was gross. Did they change the recipe or are adult taste buds more sensitive to sugar?

Never tried them, but I remember the commercial for those. I never realized they had fucking cheese and marinara still, holy shit. Sounds fucking awful.

It used to be tombstone sauce, it even said Tombstone on the sauce package if I remember right.

You weren't supposed to mix all the shit together....you could if you were that kinda kid, but I think the general idea was that you could make pizzas and then dessert pizzas, not the two combined

my gf during high school would buy them as often as she could for lunch

it should have given me an indication as to how fucking immature she was

everyone is immature in high school

I dipped the nuggets in the sauce quite frequently.

Shit was good.

My parents would never buy them for me because they cost too much.

I had a lot of Buddig honey ham sandwiches though. I used to try and make snowflakes out of the slices but couldn't because they were square. They're round now though.

Shit man, they made desert ones? I would just get the pizza ones that had three, and make one giant one with three stacked on top, with sauce cheese and pepperoni between layers, shit was cash.

All of you are inferior. Anything else posted is wrong.
Except for Nachos and Mini Nachos.

sure thing, buddy

I GOT THE LAST BOX WITH THE COLA BEFORE THEY REPLACED THEM WITH THE SHITTY CANNED CAPRI SUN, BOW TO YOUR KING.

Hail Satan

Lunchable==white trash/parents don't care tier

sure sign of degeneracy either way. It was great when fat kids got them, because one was never enough food, despite being strictly in line with USDA recommendations for child nutrition, so you got to watch them swallow the whole thing like a snake and then start to panic and search for more beetus before lunch ended

these are extra dank if you microwave them for like 5 seconds and melt some butter on the top

>all that salt
I don't think I've ever finished one. The concept of it was great as a kid, but in reality it was just a crappy lunch your mom overpaid for.

I had a girlfriend when I was 19 who still ate lunchables on preference.

The five year old you babysat doesn't count.

she was also 19

I liked the ones that came with a soda.

I was a hard hitting mother fucker due to this.

I have fond memories of these, but I'd never eat them again.

Satan you have impeccable taste. They reminded me of slightly watered down RC cola, which I remember as nice.

The hot dog ones were better, though.

Is like a turkey cracker but ham

When i was young we only had food available, none of these lunchables crap

'go'za lunchables, eh?