Who here getting absolutely JUSTed this past few weeks?

Who here getting absolutely JUSTed this past few weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you at least put this shitcoin's ticker in your post so my filter catches it?

next time don't fall for the discord pajeets. sage.

Lol, TRTL is FUBAR

Meh, that's crypto. Remember, despite the hype, this coin is only two moths old and verrry marketable. Be patient.

>tfw i put in 2k at 35 sats

t-ten cents eoy right? moon mission this spring... right?

lmao fudding morons. Trtl gonna buy me a lambo, sitting comfy with my 100k stack

lmao if you didn't mine it or buy at 1 sat you will be poor forever

Bought 2M at 8 sats. Sold 1M at 25 but bought the dipp at 10sats...sitting at 3M trtl which cost me around 1000usd eh

Just 100k? Damn I’m real comfy then

I have nearly 9 million, added another million today for $300. hope it stays low a little while longer till i get paid next week. will add another million and wait for Lambo.

Even if trtl hit a dollar which will never happen you wouldn’t have enough

weak fud, dont be so jelly

I have 1M, I would love for trtl to hit a dollar. If it just goes to one cent I’ll be happy at this point

i just keep filling my bags you guys. 3 sat is an amazing entry point

have 1.65M
will wait for $.01

I think TRTL has some pretty good potential desu.

If it reaches 10 cents with currently supply, it will have 1/10 the market cap of XMR. 1 cent will give it 1/100 the market cap of XMR. Both are completely doable imo.

Right now you can buy 1M for $200. Could easily become worth $10-100k a year from now and still have room to grow.

i mean it's such a good entry point, wtf do you have to lose with $200 on turtle?

$200
bagholders trying to scam you into this crap

god wth is with the like 10 anons who try to destroy any optimism for this project? it's fucking beta

Did people actually buy this? I just pointed my rig at it for a week. Still feel pretty dumb for wasting electricity on this shitcoin. 2MM turtles for 1 sat if anyone wants

Poorfag can't afford 200usd.

>Buys the overhyped memecoin of the month
>Surprised when justed

Never change, still holding those POWR bags too?

sure i do. I just rather not lose them you know what i mean?
cmon its pretty obvious you shills bought after the heavy shilling started. I saw the first TRTL thread, it was a mining thread saying you could mine millions per day with only a couple of gpus, and then you retards were buying it for 10+ sats EACH when docens of threads started popping up. Just lmao at your lives

this guy gets it. Fuck you turtle shitheads no one is buying your crap. Its like Link but at least link has meme power and wasnt premined to hell

>buying a coin that people mined millions of just to dump
sorry you're retarded

The golden rule of biz:

Shill all coins you hold, FUD all coins you don't hold or want crash more so you can buy cheaper. Nobody on this site genuinely wants to help anyone else make it, any shill or FUD posts are purely to be in the interests of the person who posted it. Keep that in mind.

Sorry I'm too new to know what that coin is. I just got in to crypto after my family reunion during Chistmas when my cousin was bragging about how much he made from BTC and FUN.

i actually fud for fun. Not planning on buying turtle shit. Im probably not the only one, so you're wrong

Mined millions of it in one day.
Sold millions of it on the ride up to 30 sats.
Made a few thousand dollars for one day of mining.
Thanks.

>FUD all coins you don't hold

>i actually fud for fun. Not planning on buying turtle shit.

exactly

Sell it in tradeogre, I have buys at 2 sat plz sell to me tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

>so you can buy cheaper

Turtlecoin want premine faggot

this is what i was talking about. Biz is retarded, good job dude

Uh so you're agreeing with him...

not exactly but miners like this were getting millions per day before difficulty skyrocketed after the heavy shilling

no im not. Do you faggots even read. I dont fud to buy so i dont agree

sold my stack for ltc on trade shitoshi, at least I can get some sort of return from this trash with the coming fork