Why would they not give a quick description of each team member? Is that because they have disappointing resumes?

Why would they not give a quick description of each team member? Is that because they have disappointing resumes?

getmonero.org/community/team/

I don't see why it's relevant. It's a community driven coin. Personally, if the development team went full user I'd be fine. XMR is great, and I have full faith in them.

probably for their own safety

Don't get me wrong, I love Monero, but when a potential investor is looking for opportunities and sees one coin backed by no-names and a second supported by ten ex-Microsoft/Google employees with PhDs the result might not be shocking.

if you base your investments on names and status then yeah.

Monero is unironically fud-proof. But try all u want. It's the only real cryptocurrency and the only project worth anything

Maybe the king of the mole people would get angry if they revelead their identity before the harvesting of humans started.

>when a potential investor is looking for opportunities and sees one coin backed by no-names

Agree, they need people with resumes more like Satoshi Nakamoto's.

We dont want any "investors" "looking for opportunities" goin into Monero you idiot.

One word
>zencash

Monero is basically a massive decentralised bitcoin fog. Therefore as long as there is crypto, there will always be Monero. I'd say xmr & btc would probably be the last 2 coins to die

>Fudding monero

monero would be even harder to shutdown because there is massive hashrate via botnets and the anti-asic stance will make sure it will stay that way, worse case scenario monero will be a zombie network but it will still have value because of the network security provided by the botnets

how can they have disapointing resumes? All of their resumes say they work on monero

/thread

It's so the project's mission can't be compromised. Wow, that was hard.

HAHAHAHA

Damn XVG look awesome. Thanks for the tip bro. Gonna sell all my monero now!

>A fork of Dogecoin

One of those coins is a fucking scam. Try and guess which. (Hint: It's Verge)

be real, only non-scam is monero

dash: massive instamine, darksend is a mirrage
zcash: 20% dev tax, ''trusted-setup'', literal jewish coin
verge: no comments

>Is that because they have disappointing resumes?
Thats one of a thousand possible answers.

>ten ex-Microsoft/Google employees with PhDs
Nobody cares about credentials in crypto, and for good reason. And if you do, you're an idiot. Also, there's no need for investors looking for opportunities. Monero is a currency, it's meant to be used as a currency, not as a storage of value nor for speculation. In fact, it's one of the few ones that are used for what they were created.

>Don't get me wrong, I love Giant Cocks, but when a potential investor is looking for opportunities and sees one coin backed by anons and a second supported by ten ex-NSA, CIA, FBI you know...Google employees with PhDs the result might not be shocking.

IP Masking? People cant see Monero trading IP's.

SUMO

lol

Zcash i know nothing about really, but Dash you are correct

I think now you can see the ip but that will be fixed with Kovri

btcp soon