Post your favourite non-alcoholic carbonated beverage

Post your favourite non-alcoholic carbonated beverage.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodobsessity.blogspot.com/2008/04/carbonated-chicken-consomme-chicken-up.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also root beer, birch beer, and cherry vanilla Pepsi.

goslings ginger beer

Water is not a beverage.

broth is though

drinking lemon

Find me carbonated broth

foodobsessity.blogspot.com/2008/04/carbonated-chicken-consomme-chicken-up.html?m=1

Coke. Because it makes my vitamin d allergy almost completely disappear, allows me to go outside. Coca is a neat plant.

Ironbeer.

Pairs well with a Cubano sandwich.

diet mountain dew, but only very cold or on ice.

once in a great while i'll get the cheap orange and grape soda. it's so bad it's good.

white monsters are alright.

i'm mostly a tea guy, lightly sweetened.

Oh lord.

Damn I used to drink the fuck out of these before I realized that heroin is probably better for you. Dat sugar..

Funnily enough this Punched is the lowest sugar of all the punched series.

cancer in a can, it's my shit.

This, I don't usually like energy drinks but this does it for me. I like all the color ones.

Good burps.

this shit right here

I like these drinks too. Lots of different flavors, cheap, often tastes better than soda.

They always taste super artificial, like even moreso than soda
I have to drink the citrus ones because they taste less cheap due to how sour they are

That's because there's noting natural about the sweetener of flavoring. You can get better sparkling water for cheaper than Walmart's brand.

soda water and cordial of my choice.

>birch beer

YES

always get black cherry soda if I'm at a deli

Strawberry soda is massively underrated.

I rarely have energy drinks, but when I do it absolutely has to be this.

Oh man, Stewart's. I fucking love Stewart's. The pharmacy down the street is the only place in town that sells it, but they have all my favorite flavors. Cherry, Lime, and Orange Dreamsicle.

They have the root beer and cream soda, too, but those aren't as good as A&W.

Chinotto

not bad

I didn't realise you wrote poetry

Ah shit I love sparkling apple cider. It tastes so much better than regular apple juice/cider for some reason.

This is my shit right here

why not just say soft drink

Not carbonated

i actually know/work for the guy who reopened this company

These are fucking amazing

Also holy shit I didn't know they made that many flavors, I've only ever seen 4 at most.

There are even more. I picked up a nice half and half iced tea and Lemonade from these guys. This is far better then any soda I encountered.

I prefer their grape juice, but this us good, too.

I tried this. It tastes more like cream soda than ginger ale.

ahh, the bubbly jew

> not using a WasserMaxx

or just la croix by itself

I love it, but it's so hard to find in my area.

they literally sell that shit at walmart where i live.

also the superior craft pepsi

it's at 7/11, cvs, walmart, walgreens, fucking everywhere

Fentimans Curiosity Cola. (UK)

About 25% better than Coka-Cola.

If you come to cuntstralia, drink this.

>cider
>soft drink

that doesnt have alcohol in it

ive had that before in the US it's pretty damn good

also had the bundaberg rootbeer

Wort, hops, water. All the makings of a beer, just not fermented and sweet because of it.

This shit pulled straight from the fridge during scorching heat is manna from heaven.

I like the Mexican Cola, myself

Nice of you to fall for and buy our tap water.

In 2007, Women's Health magazine rated Voss first among several bottled waters.[1] However, in tests sponsored by Finland's national broadcasting company, Yle, three blindfolded wine experts rated Voss water lowest of the six waters tested, which included Helsinki public tap water.[2]

In October 2010, Norway's TV 2 reported that Voss has the same source as tap water from the municipal water supply in Iveland and, contrary to Voss marketing,[3] that this is not artesian.[4][5][6] TV 2 continued to maintain these claims despite Voss objections

I buy it for the bottles, I make rubber and wooden caps for them and sell them for $12 ea.

>diet

I love the regular BGB, but BDGB tastes just as sweet but is crisper and more refreshing

>240mg caffeine

jesus
the 80mg cans have me buzzing for hours i can't imagine what it's like with 240mg

I sat down and drank 6 in 20 minutes. Ended up uncontrollably jittery for 14 hours then came the heart throbbing and total crash. Still love them but drink it in moderation now.

It's damn good when blended with fruits and berries.

this

I'm a simple man of classic taste

Unfortunately my favorite carbonated non-alcoholic beverage is no longer bottled because of corporate-level bullshit.

Coke sucks.

Blood orange.

The best

Looks like fermented piss

Cherry vanilla Pepsi leaches a really weird aftertaste. Not a fan of it.

Yee boi
Mandarin and Jamaica flavour are were it's at

Mah nigga

you americans should be glad that you have so many different flavours to buy. we in germany sadly don't have the opportunity.

Not even grape soda?

Orangina