ITT: meme foods

ITT: meme foods

ITT: We try way too hard to fit in and bring up reddit unprevoked

Eggs are disgusting

Literally the best thread I've ever seen in the past 3 months. Literally.

Oh yeah I forgot.

That's a nice 'go style 'late bar. Or something.

God I don't fucking know anymore.

Tell me about (you) user, are you doing ok

food is a meme
it needs to stop

'Go 'uck 'self.

I 'gree.

Stop

here we see an example of one of the many lives ruined by mems

'at 'e 'uck 'id 'u 'ust 'king 'ay 'bout 'e, 'ou 'tle 'itch? ’ll 'ave 'u 'ow 'I 'ted 'op 'of 'y 'lass 'in 'e 'vy 'als, 'nd ’ve 'en 'olved 'n 'rous 'cret 'aids 'n 'da, 'nd 'I 'ave 'ver 'ree 'dred 'irmed 'ills. 'I 'm 'ained 'n 'la 'fare 'nd ’m 'he 'op 'per 'n 'he 're 'S 'ed 'ces. 'ou 're 'thing 'o 'e 'ut 'ust 'ther 'get. 'I 'ill 'ipe 'ou 'he 'uck 'ut 'ith 'sion 'he 'ikes 'f 'ich 'as 'ver 'en 'en 'fore 'n 'is 'arth, 'ark 'y 'king 'ords. 'ou 'ink 'ou 'an 'et 'way 'ith 'ying 'at 'it 'o 'e 'ver 'he 'net? 'ink 'gain, 'ker. 's 'e 'eak 'I 'm 'ting 'y 'cret 'work 'f 'ies 'ross 'he 'A 'nd 'our 'P 'ing 'aced 'ight 'ow 'o 'ou 'ter 'pare 'or 'he 'orm, 'got. 'he 'orm 'at 'pes 'ut 'he 'tic 'tle 'ing 'ou 'all 'our 'ife. ’re 'king 'ad, 'id. 'I 'an 'e 'where, 'time, 'nd 'I 'an 'ill 'ou 'n 'ver 'ven 'dred 'ays, 'nd 'at’s 'ust 'ith 'y 'are 'ands. 'ot 'ly 'm 'I 'ly 'ained 'n 'armed 'bat, 'ut 'I 'ave 'cess 'o 'he 're 'nal 'f 'he 'ed 'tes 'ine 'orps 'nd 'I 'ill 'se 't 'o 'ts 'ull 'ent 'o 'ipe 'our 'ble 'ss 'ff 'he 'ace 'f 'he 'nent, 'ou 'tle 'it. 'f 'ly 'ou 'ould 'ave 'own 'at 'ly 'tion 'our 'le “'ver” 'ment 'as 'bout 'o 'ring 'own 'pon 'ou, 'be 'ou 'ould 'ave 'eld 'our 'king 'gue. 'ut 'ou 'n’t, 'ou 'n’t, 'nd 'ow 'ou’re 'ying 'he 'rice, 'ou 'amn 'ot. 'I 'ill 'it 'ry 'll 'ver 'ou 'nd 'ou 'ill 'rown 'n 't. 'ou’re 'king 'ad, 'do.

Navy Seal?

was only a matter of time.

Fick dich

here is the memiest

The most memeiest foods ever to be conceived in the history of humankind:

1 nuttela
2 sriracha
3 bacon
4 ghost peppers
5 doritos taco shells
6 pretzel buns
7 IPA
8 sushi
9 pumpkin spice
10 bubble tea
11 iced coffee
12 chicago style pizza
13 kimchi
14 chibata bread
15 avocado
16 quinoa

ITT: Food that Other People Like that I Don't

Yea, because people don't like bacon, or ramen, or eggs

Moron

I can't wait until you all fucking kill yourselves.

great spelling jackass

this. Pho/ramen is fucking everywhere now and it's just shitty beef and mud water.

>lists 15 foods that have been trending lately
>along with chicago style pizza
>been a staple for my 19 years living here
is this bait

no it's memes I even said it was memes can you not fucking read

What the fuck is wrong with caramel?

But anaon pho and ramen are completely different

>tfw got a $8 check in the mail because Nutella was advertised in the US as health food
I highly suggest you subscribe to a class-action lawsuit news site. You get good shit sometimes.

Nothing, but salted caramel was a powerful meme for a while.

fucking meme beer

Define "meme foods".

It's still extremely popular with high end pastry chefs

I would say a meme food would best be described as a food that is mediocre at best but is often posted on shit boards like Veeky Forums to either rile people up or convince them that its worth the trouble when it isnt

like for example, the chicago style pizza meme is just made to piss people off

the ramen meme just got posted so often by so many people that it eventually started to piss people off

the IPA thing became a meme because a lot of people dont like IPA, but a lot of people do

personally, I don't think any foods are a meme, i just think the user base here is fucking terrible

>personally, I don't think any foods are a meme, i just think the user base here is fucking terrible
You just summed up this entire website. Just replace foods with anything else

'hy 'es 'dy 'lk 'ke 'is? ' 'nk 't 's 'ty 'ng.

>meme foods
Oatmeal. Been on Veeky Forums too much

>kale nowhere on list
>hummus nowhere on list

>nutella
>health food
They pump 14 fucktons of sugar into it, so no. If they would just make an unsweetened version with stevia? I'd be right there.

pizza

>chibatta

Literally Wa-La! Tier

Incorrect

This man is absolutely right.

Note: a meme food can still be very good, but it's overused and popular amongst shallow hipster trash, hence the bad reputation.

Nothing even comes close

They're mostly fads. I've been eating ciabatta bread for over 20 years though. A constantly changing food culture is a good thing.

It has only existed for around 35 years. Must have been fast tracked to memeland.

Good shit tho.

Depends.

Pale Ales are a valid form of beer. Indian Pale Ales can be great. American-hipster-style over-hopped to fuck "IPA" (and I guarantee you most hipsters who claim to love that shit won't even be able to tell you what "IPA" means) is the shittiest of shit tier.

I fucking hate salt and caramel and it's everywhere now reeeeeeeeeeeee

Is this shitposting from another dimension

> Smoothies
> Juices
> Sushi
> Peanut butter
> Tacos (not authentic)
> Chia seeds
> Coconut oil
> Superfoods in general

Smoothies aren't a meme, they're just a practical way of getting enough vitamins and fiber in your diet. I have a hard time getting enough nutrition from food alone without compromising what I want to make, since very few of my favourite dishes have vegetables or fruit as the main ingredient.

Chia
Quinoa
Acai
Maca
Camu Camu
Coconut Oil
Hemp
Baobab
Moringa
Kombucha
Cacao
Spirulina
Himalayan Pink Salt
Breton/Celtic Grey Salt
Hawaiian Black/Red Salt
Kale
Turmeric
Tofu
Seitan
Raw Milk

>unsweetened
>stevia

I don't think you know what stevia does user

>1 nuttela
I like the occasional nutella sammich
>2 sriracha
its a good middle of the road heat with smokey overtones, its nice
>3 bacon
kind of... but its also kind of wonderful just by itself on a sammich or as part of a fryup
>4 ghost peppers
yeah, just dick waving
>5 doritos taco shells
not available here
>6 pretzel buns
not available here
>7 IPA
yep
>8 sushi
sushi is good
>9 pumpkin spice
yep
>10 bubble tea
yep
>11 iced coffee
I like iced coffee on occassion
>12 chicago style pizza
never had it/not available here
>13 kimchi
kind of agree... its just saurcraut with chilli
>14 chibata bread
bread is bread, agreed
>15 avocado
in no way is avocado a meme.
it goes great with everything savoury
>16 quinoa
yes

last time I went to a conveyor sushi place I spent like $100
it may be a meme food but I love it

>iced coffee
Do you have to live outside of New England to consider that a meme food? Iced coffee is as common as water up here.

Suicide.

Nutella been a respected chocolate spread in Europe for decades. Why do Americans turn everything they touch into meme trash?

Maybe not. Added it to the list because it's extremely overhyped where I'm from. People act as if it's much healthier to drink a smoothie made from sugary yoghurt than it is eating a sallad or nuts. Figured it might not be the case overseas but here smoothies are a sugar trap unless you get a one that's dairy-free.
> they're just a practical way of getting enough vitamins and fiber
You have a point, didn't think of it that way. Guess I was blinded by the calories. Rather eat them than drink them!

>saurcraut

Clearly you've never had a good IPA.

no.

source: european

accurate assuming you're eating outside of japan

actual Japanese sushi is beautiful

Worthless.

bullshit