Pajeet dev that lied about his credentials and was offended that someone would dare question why he has nothing to back...

>Pajeet dev that lied about his credentials and was offended that someone would dare question why he has nothing to back up his acomplishments
>No working product
>Useless token with pitiful amounts gained from staking
>Plagiarized white paper
>Massively over valued
I hope you guys aren't buying this...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is 300 tokens enough to make it ?

I buy more every week.

>Pepe’s preferred token

>Pajeet’s preferred token
fixed that

how is it overvalued, product isn't even launched yet, if it actually launches it is going to Jupiter

Damn I haven't seen an OMG FUD thread in a while, this is usually when I know it is time to be buying more.

kill yourself you fat autistic faggot.

Lol this is the faggot that keeps posting omisego fud threads.

a 5'1 tiny black guy who just heard about omg last week

>MFW we're getting fudded by Kevin Hart's shorter, uglier brother.

Kek. His reddit was also made public and he had a history of posting on the /r/short subreddit about how he was getting blown off by women. Elliot Rodgers in the making

niggas all want to be the next craig grant

Its overvalued precisely for that reason. Theres so many working products with a lower Mc.

lel

lol niggerboy made both of those threads then talks to himself with different vpns to hide his ip and get new IDs.

its the saddest thing Ive ever seen.

>Theres so many working products with a lower Mc.

lol

I'll add:

>No GitHub activity
>Delayed numerous times since last year
>Still nothing delivered except for trivial bits of garnish like mention of an SDK.
>Promoted by literal Sanjeevs and south-Asian street-shitters
>Duped Vitalik into a statement that showed them in good light

HEY HEY HEEEYYYYYY

Jesus. Do you even know what the word value means? What galaxy do you descend from?

It's precisely because there is no tangible or even demonstration of the product, despite the token being VALUED at 1.5 billion American dollars, is what makes this OVER-VALUED.

GODDAMN, is this place really overrun with double-digit IQ kids from /pol/ and /b/?

Pretty sad that a nigger is able to be more influential and deploy more sophisticated analysis (lol Google) than a nobody like you. He's probably got a better portfolio than you since you obviously can't tell apart fraud from an actual business.

Welcome to crypto niggerbrain. If you want safety and less risky assets invest in bonds for a 1% return after 5 years. That may do you better because you seem to be sufferering from paranoid schizphrenia

ok, schizo.

Check this out
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

go fuck your mother dude... every fucking thread..