Take a look at MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC THE GATHERING CARDS

Take a look at MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC THE GATHERING CARDS

mtgstocks.com/interests

>HOLY SHIT, over 1000% returns per week on some cards? How does that happen!?

We're doing is taking advantage of ban list announcements. Last Monday, the company that makes the game (and controls tournaments for 40m players) said they are unbanning a card called Jace, the Mind Sculptor. Why? We found out they are putting that card into new packs for people to buy - They are unbanning it on the 19th so people want it and will buy more of their new packs. Now, you don't give a shit because you don't play the game, but what it means is that when you make it to the 4th turn of the game, you play this very strong card that used to be banned and will make it so every turn afterwards puts you ahead in the game, until you eventually win. This motherfucking Jace, the Mind Sculptor went from $70 each to $140 and he's probably going to settle even higher - mtgstocks.com/prints/1589.

So where is all this 1000% return shit? Easy - we buy the card that beats Jace, the Mind Sculptor. Tens of millions of kids in tournaments don't want to spend $2000-$3000 on "the best deck", they want to buy the deck that kills that deck for their allowance.

>But does a card exist that lets you get EVEN MORE AHEAD in the game than Jace, the Mind Sculptor on turn 4?

I'm glad you asked. We have a MOTHERFUCKING CARD CALLED SEANCE - mtgstocks.com/prints/763. This is where the 1000% returns are. That site MTGStocks has the major marketplaces to buy it below, and once they're cleaned out people are going to be scrambling to buy the card no matter the price come this week. The first major tournaments are Friday nights called "FNM".

TLDR; Buy all the copies of shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/dark-ascension/seance, sign up as a seller, and list your Seances for sale after Friday, the first big tournament day, for $10+ each. People need it to play the game now.

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/trostanis-minions-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you explain the effect in layman terms, kinda lost here

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE

>this thread again
I still dont even see how seance counters jace

>shitty seance thread again
Lmaoing at your bags OP

Please fuck off, no one in their right mind will fall for this.

t. playing mtg for 12 years now

If you buy all of one thing on the market (tcgplayer.com, has thousands of sellers of cards), you can then be the only person selling them. So you buy them now (buying low), sell them at $10~ when everyone needs them for "FNM", Friday Night Magic, when people discover they need them because of a new tournament banlist changes.

I bought some since its' going to be free money when the price spikes in a few days. If I had more I'd buy more.

samefag

sage
enjoy your bags faggot

>trading card games in 2018
lol

Not buying your bags OP

This shit doesen't even relate to jace, much less counter it

I'm literally going to be rich. I'm posting because if the floor gets bought, the price will spike harder and faster come Friday.

We're almost out of time now, people will catch on.

It slots in to anti-Jace decks. Any time they pay 4 mana for JTMS, you can pay 4 mana for Seance.

>SEANCE BAGHOLDERS
LMAO BET YOU BOUGHT LINK TOO

Humor me OP, please explain in detail why players would want this as a 4 drop over other cards.

I can see the potential in kitchen table magic but not so much in a format like modern. This seems more like a crap rare to me.

What cards would work off it besides voice?

Now that is a good card. Used to play it in my token deck till I sold it
Fuck I sold all my expensive shit and now I regret it

THRABEN HERETIC GOING TO MOON. BLOWS SEANCE TFO. 8 DOLLAR UNCOMMON JUST LIKE FATAL PUSH.

0) The most important thing - Seance has the Birthing Pod problem, as Wizards says. The more creature cards they print over time, the higher the chance *something* breaks it. And until then, it will get better and better the more creature cards are naturally printed.

1) Casuals are actually 80% of the market, especially in EDH, and this card is one of only a couple real pure white 'reanimation' spells, there's no replacement for this kind of effect.

2) Satyr Wayfinder, Fulminator Mage for getting incremental stuff. Thraben Inspector, Wall of Omens, Elvish Visionary, Mulldrifter for card advantage. Fiend Hunter, Faceless Butcher for removal without diluting creature count. Siege Rhino, Grand Abolisher, Lightning Greaves/Lightning Mauler as a couple of add-ins.

3) If you want to play tax effects, you can since often your only noncreature spell is often Seance. Hell, you could go all-in on taxes and do 4x Simian Spirit Guide, 4x Thalia, 4x Vryn Wingmare, 4x Lodestone Golem, some Grand Arbiter Augustin IV, some Ethersworn Canonists, and the list goes on.

4) White gives you the best sideboard options so you can compete against everything else.

What's the list for your token deck?

That cards just worse than Rest In Peace, but at least all graveyard hate died to a maindeckable card like qasali pridemage. And the decks that could put rest in peace in the board would at least lose value thenselves, ie turn off their own snapcasters. Seance seems legitimately... good... to spec on as long as the price remains under $1 each to acquire shipping included.

That must be the worst card effect ever. Sage

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/trostanis-minions-3/

Looked a lot like this one

Magic finance is dead dumbass. Wizard has been printing every fucking card not on the reserved list to death. If you have a card that is worth money now, it won't be for long.

If you're going to invest, invest in dual lands THAT'S IT. Nothing else will hold it's value, because if it's valuable now and not on the reserved list it WILL be reprinted.

Plus Wizard is now pandering to the SJWs. My LGS is full of a bunch of cucks, faggots and soyboys now. I refuse to play on anything but xmage. Fuck Wizard and fuck this shit culture they're creating.

Kinda my thought exactly. Things like modern masters and from the vault made me sell my shit
I only plan on holding some nostalgic eddition boosters

>easily bolted
>exiles one card
>costs just as much as Rest in Peace
>can just use Faerie Macabre FOR FREE - IN ANY DECK

now this is some fucking gayass shit right here if I ever read some

Whats the best place to sell MTG cards if you don't already have a good seller profile? I have some from like 20 years ago, inc dual lands. I haven't played in about that length of time though so I don't know how to grade cards etc, just want to unload childhood bags.