Getting rich is too hard, so lets have a thread about acting rich. What can we do to appear like the super-rich?

Getting rich is too hard, so lets have a thread about acting rich. What can we do to appear like the super-rich?

Mannerisms, products, clothes, events, hobbies, etc.

Car helps most.

-t. lost virginity at 24 to a 9 thanks to my car

Virgin or eastern european detected

Shoes. If you do not rock crocs, you will never be respected.

>-t. lost virginity at 24 to a 9
Pedo.

Was it a boy or a girl?

get off my board

9/10. Nine out of ten.

fuck

Buy fake luxury items from an eastern european bazaar.

Pajeet you are special ed he meant a 9 out of 10 not a 9 year old

Relax bro i am not a cop

Larp on biz, tell everyone how smart they are for buying link

Nice car,luxury watch,top brand clothes ie gucci or lv

What car?

high quality footwear- boots especially. dropping 50% tip on meals/drinks (also gets you free shit and favors down the line so it actually evens out to tipping the same amount) staying quiet when your friends complain about their money or lackthereof, dodging the topic.

Civic 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

If you're young, true wealth is ubering and not even having a car. Only poorfags would need to buy an appreciating asset

what the FUCK man

I once walked into a restraunt on saturday at prime dining time with fiance. Paid no attention to the fact it was only 1/3 full, with live acoustic flamenco guitar playing over the stereo.

Sat down wearing my hoodie ,jeans and .45 on hip and realised steaks where priced around 150 to 400$. Didnt give no fucks and rolled with it.

Waitress asked if this was a special oscassion as people walked by dressed to the 9s. nope, not at all. Just wanted some food we replied.

> thats how you feel rich

Gay and super gay.

My daily driver has 440horses and thats my mallcrawer

Those little whores

underrated post

I speak like William F Buckley. Always wear my dads suit to look like a wallstreet dude, and hold my head up high to symbolize importants. I also use British terms like "Absolutely atrocious" and have a ton of cash in my wallet so when i open it up at the cash register they can see i got money

This user is right. It's the car. If you're driving a BMW 4+ series, 2015+, you're gonna look good.

Also have a house.

>inb4 congo dandies

Hmm...I guess I'm all in being a poor fag if I'm into buying appreciating assets.

>a couple of simple mods
>37 mods

I should add that you never fucking wear a suit unless it's necessary. I drive a BMW and wear flip flops and I get banged at least once a week. I'm also in a city that has snow, and so my sandals make me look like a too-cool guy from LA.

Don't dress formal, it looks like you're trying. Dress comfortable, but fashionable.

You're a poorfag.

you're a faggot

Uber makes you look like you don't even have the means to afford privacy. What are you gonna do, drive a girl out in a fucking uber with Sanjay asking if you want water?

why would you want to appear rich? that way you will have a bunch of parasites floating around you. the key is to appear poor.

>drive a girl
see that's the issue. If you're with a girl you're a normie.

Buy matrix get rich

No, you want to be rich so you have a bunch of people around you begging for money and you can make them call you Chad.

I want to be rich so I can get away from the disgusting normies
if you want to be rich to impress normies you should kys

>lets have a thread about acting rich
Are you a nigger or a pajeet?

go back to Veeky Forums

I hate car fags

neet

Why would you want to look rich without actually being rich? It's all of the drawbacks with none of the benefits. Being rich is about total freedom, not seeking validation from random people.

Appearing rich is the worst part because you attract golddiggers, family and friends turn vicious and jealous and you get hanger ons who only """care""" about you because you're loaded.

If you want to be rich to get away from normies then you're a disgusting elitist freak and hopefully you have cancer.

That user is going to stay poor because he doesn't understand a depreciating asset versus an appreciating one.

But honestly, being well of is more about choices than anything else.

>Go to dinner with wife. Both get too tipsy to drive the volvo home. S90 wagon for those curious enough to care.
> Can choose to uber and leave the car in the parking garage overnight because we can afford unforeseen circumstances.

Little things, boys.

Wearing crocs is like getting your dick sucked by a dude it feels amazing until you look down and realize you're a faggot

Live music playing over the stereo. Now that's class

There's nothing wrong with being elitist. Only normies think it's a bad thing.

Being rich is all about attention. I don't even want to be rich. I just want people thinking I'm rich.

>golddiggers
That's awesome

Also freedom is a bad thing. Strict rules is what keeps us strong.

>Also freedom is a bad thing.
>golddiggers are awesome
>being rich is all about attention
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>have wife
HAHA fucking cuck

normies are the people who matter most, they're the common people, if you don't like them you hopfully have cancer

step 1: wear white shirt with dark blue or dark black blazer and jeans that fit you well, but are also dark-wash.
step 2: work out for at least 1 hour, 3-4 times a week, you can do pushups or pullups, don't even need a gymfag membaship
step 3: get brown leather shoes, and belt that matches similar color tone
step 4: decent watch can be purchased for around $30 on ebay or amazon, but hard to find a good one with leather strap.
step 5: download blockfolio onto your smartfag phone (if you don't have a phone skip this step)
step 6: load a believable amount of crypto into your shitfolio...around $100,000 - 1.2mil in your local fiat currency
step 7: meet girls at grocery stores, casual places like the laundry mat, etc., and through talking to them, see if they understand crypto, if not, then you can larp by flashing your blockfolio in a subtle way, like check it from an angle that they can see the screen or load it and pretend to explain crypto to her.
step i forgot which # we're on: her pusy gets so wet she wants to shag you straight away on the spot because all women are whores and it doesn't matter if they're "taken" or "married" because they just want to FUCK a strong man with resources. if you present yourself as a strong man with resources, you can fuck girls who are horny. the trick is to find these types of grils. you just have to get good at spotting them. an easy tell is if she's wearing a short skirt. a girl who wears a short skirt is in heat and is looking for a nice suck and fuck with any decent man, and all you have to do is get passed her very flimsy mental requirements (well dressed, can talk, has a decent body, has some financials squared away).

See, this is what its like to be rich. At least, this is what I imagine it to be like. Just not having to worry about shit.

>normies are the people who matter most,
Normies matter very litttle in the grand scheme of things.

You fell for the populism meme, I'm sorry.

Have you ever read Evola? With total freedom you will degenerate. And why even become rich if you don't want all the attention? everyone but me gotta learn this.

Literally had this yesterday. There was a jazz pianist playing in one room and it was being piped into the room next door

>muh evola
Oh, you're a braindead retard parroting the garbage you read on /pol/. Carry on then.

You fell for the superiority complex meme. Sorry dude.

Dont listen to the cuck he probably has an ugly wife too.

You're a mouthbreathing braindead retard who is trying to be elitist. Fuck right off of this board you degenerate garbage reading dirtbag.

2015 mustang 5.0

Lot of bitches like bmw/mercedes here. No wrong choice. Friend has an m6 v10 and he says he literally gets tired of girls.
Wanted somethign different however. My parents and brother already have 3 german cars I wanted a new fresh breath of air and went for a mustang.
Quite a rare sight here in europe. A damn fine blonde girl with skinny white jeans was passing the street and I halt infront of her. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back and she then gives a little wink. I literally came.
Also managed to scoop a 16 year old. Said she wants to ride my mustang kek.

poorfag

forgot to also mention that when she asks you what you do for a living, which 99.9999% of all girls will ask you when you first meet them (even hookers and massage palour sluts ask this), just tell them you trade bitcoin and if she doesn't know what that is, then you have a chance to LARP using your blockfolio.

also, any time you go out, you should look good and well-dressed. this is fucking basic. if you dress like a homeless slob, no one is going to want to fuck you.

yesterday i went out for a smoke and i missed a clear opportunity to bang a girl wearing a skirt, and it's because my mind wasn't in that mode, i was dressed in casual shorts and hoodie and didn't have the correct frame of mind. guess what happened. i chatted her up, she sounded interested, but i didn't go for the close and either get her number or set up a meet later. she was wearing a short skirt and visible red bra underneathe. clear signs she wanted to fuck. oh well. next time.

You know Evola was an elitist and hated democracy, right?

Anyways have fun trying to fake being rich with a rented car while I enjoy the freedom actually being rich offers me.

>cars
>watches
>suits

how does it feel to have the same concept of wealth of turks, gypsies and provincial plebs who suddenly got money? the kike brainwashing treatment worked really good on you fags.

this user gets it.
normies are the most expendable, mindless consumer-worker robots out there. they are just pawns on the chess board. any time there's some "tragedy" like a mass shooting or terrorist attack (las vegas for example), the elites just use it to push their agenda (gun control) and within 1-2 weeks it's all forgotten and no one gives a fuck anymore. but behind the scenes, laws are inching towards a bigger and bigger police state to suck more tax dollars out of the normie wagecucks.

Have fun being a depressed loser with "freedom" aka degeneracy. And Evola wasn't elitist. He supported a monarchy FOR the common people.

It's actually the same concept of wealth as wallstreet royalists who've been wealthy for literally since 1066. You fucking pleb loser.

>And Evola wasn't elitist. He supported a monarchy FOR the common people.
my sides

She's prettier than most and uglier than some. But all I know is that we love each other and get along fine.

You shouldn't be such a spastic faggot. You might get mistaken for the kind of person that would go off and shoot up a school.

>a 9
I hope you're talking about a attractiveness and not age.
>inb4 a pedo comes in and says "why not both".

no, the kikebrainwashing works well on women, and because they're hyperconsumerist turbowhores, the big thing they notice is cars, watches, clothing. HOWEVER, if you have a strong physique and good-looking face, which i figure most of you DO NOT have, then all you have to do is wear a tank top and shorts, and she'll notice your body and get aroused. this happens to me but only when i keep up my exercises, and i'm not even good looking, just average with symmetrical face and straight nose ridge. my eyes are quite chinky.

>we looove eachother
Holy shit look at this fag

Wear a scarf when inside, at all times
Wear a coat when outside

Pretend to be a Russian oligarch

>24

thus spoke the i want normies to like my sociopathic ass user

You realize a straight nose ridge is only a female attractiveness feature right? If your a guy it has nothing to do with anything.

OP here are the answers you’ve been searching for.

Always shower and keep clean shaved

Wear good cologne, but not too much

Dress like your the CEO
This means you gotta cough up bucks for accessories like
Ferragmo shoes , belt , cufflinks, tiebar.

Drive a German luxury car like MBZ or BMW.

Answer questions with a asshole tone. This makes you seem higher on the social chain.

love is also a lie that most normies have been brainwashed to believe in, through tv and hollywood films.
love is bullshit in the context of a hyperpost-modern society that allows divorce and frivolous marriage where the couples don't even usually have a baby right away. the whole point of love is to give a word to the longterm pair-bonding experience so that children can be raised in a stable household and enjoy the benefits of mother and father's teaching.
my parents married, they hate each other, they're not in love, but my mom conned my dad into believing in love so that she can get the security of his wagecuck paycheck. love is supposed to be an eternal bond, but since people can just "fall out of love" due to financial or life changes, then it's bullshit.

i think love exists between mother and her children, which you can see most in natural animal situations. pic related is a painting of a mother sheep who has lost her baby. you can also see this in lionesses and female bears who will risk their lives to protect their babies. but you won't see this as strongly with humans. because human females are disgusting cunts.

>Lost virginity at 24 to a 9 year old

Nice

i agree with you in general, that male attractiveness is less important WHEN HE HAS STATUS AND WEALTH.
but if we're talking about men without status or wealth, then having handsome face does help.
look up FACE HEIGHT FRAME. it's something guys talk about on Veeky Forums and twatter.
if you have great physique (frame), decent face and meet her height requirement (taller than her), she will be willing to bang. if this were not true, then only wealthy guys would be getting pussy. but go to any grocery store or shopping male and see how ordinary guys have gf because they meet these basic requirements. girls are organisms, they're not magical angels. girls want to fuck jsut as much as men, but just not as often. it's a difference in frequency. a man wants to fuck variety every day, but a woman feels a strong urge to fuck most when she's on her moon cycle.

she was age 9 and she was a 9/10 in attractiveness, pls get it right. this 24 yr old is a certified Chad. if he wrote a PUA book i would buy and donate to his patreon and watch his jewtube pickup vids.

>but just not as often
Thats absolutely wrong
Girls are sex machines. And they do it way more often than men
A guy can nullify his lust just by fapping. A girl cant.

The whole point here is to look rich, so you have to go with what OTHERS (especially women) perceive as such signs. It makes no sense to look at e.g. Mike Zuckersteinberg and his stupid hoodies and sweaters and dress like him because the joke there is that he is rich and (tries to) look poor/average. Of course this won't work to project richness.
If you want to criticize anything in this thread, criticize the approach to want to appear rich instead of just not giving a fuck about the perception of others. Though I don't see much problem with having fun with gold diggers, who are the only ones who will fall for this (though as has been pointed out, most if not all women are falling for this, so just give them the pleasure of having the illusion to be able to "catch a millionaire")

normies are the reason we suffer
so much evil in the world is maintained through their willful ignorance

Yes retard. I even pick up girls with Ubers and just send them right to a bar near my place. Absolute brainlet

Please be ironic.
This thread is absolutely pathetic otherwise

kekkerino 10

YEs? You've never been out with a girl and taken an Uber instead of driving?

No, you are the reason you suffer. You have some serious fucking problems if you'd rather "blame everybody else" than accept your own mistakes

btw that painting is a cheesefest with christopher nolan tier autistic muh feels. much better romantic stuff out there.

>upset that other people have different thoughts
never gonna make it

this
read behold a pale horse by bill cooper

>just b yourself
Fuck off normie trash.

I blame the continued existence of the debt based monetary system on the willful ignorance of normies.

You have to be a lazy brainlet to not value freedom. Are you to stupid to decide what to do without someone telling you? Or are you to lazy to motivate yourself without a boss behind your back? Also you are a faggot for condemning degeneracy but wanting goldigger roastie orbiting you.

It's sad when people namedrop authors whose writing they do understand. It's even worse when people namedrop authors whose writing they don't understand.

>Ferragmo shoes

Do you burgers even shoe?
English Northampton brands are where’s its at, plebs.

If all you want is attention, you don't need to be rich - just stylish. Learn how to dress like you don't give a fuck, find unique clothes, wear cool-looking accessories like gemstones, watches or sunglasses. Personally, I order Chinese designer pieces or handmade one-of-a-kinds online and always get complements. These aren't expensive compared to "rich" designer clothes, but look different enough to invite attention.

Just a reminder that you coinfags missed the gains train, and will always be poor. Enjoy working at taco bell and never getting your sushi comped.

Believe what you want. We enjoy the life we have together. Have a good life user.

The whole take away that anons should take from this thread is that it cost money to appear rich. Fucking worry more about how to make money and just be fucking rich.

>Also managed to scoop a 16 year old
Not something to be proud of, you pedo. Teenage girls are the easiest and most superficial. If you haven't realized that, it's because you never talked to girls as a teenager.

Nothing in life is more pathetic than some poor faggot LARPing as someone wealthy

wanting the approval of others and trying to appear something you aren't is textbook insecurity and overcompensation. not even sure how dem anons in here are trying to spin it around with a straight face.

you could shower them in money and they'd still be broken inside.

happy for your relationship btw user, she's a keeper.

how is a car an appreciating asset dumbass

MODS MODS MODS