Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU
crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

wow ive never seen that b4

you can send the JNT here: 0xD74361988c3C1A55Ac54d73b0f226BEc031CEa68

basically it is a good coin and will earn you a lot of money, probably

nigga this coin is stable af, not even buttcoin blowing up or crashing can move this, once announcements come out next week as well as additions to kucoin and binance price will go up, can't say how much but it will go up. I need the jnt cause I'm a super poorfag. Also Don Tapscott.

0x20f82d9d1fde403e397a27f2a990ac0d510ddd27

This essentially. The price may go up or down on the future or stay the same.

I assume you are familiar with the base concepts.
Talal Tabbaa managed 4 billion dollars for Saudi families beforehand, their connections to big MENA money is proven. Of course big instiutions won't trust them with their money right at this time, but they have thje connections to make a start and ramp it up from there.

The key to this issue are a) liquidity and b) the fact that there is a time delay. This is exactly why tokenization is beginning early and jCash is only available to institutions at first. SEED Group tokenizes something, some money from the ICO is used as liquidity as well and there is your foundation. There is a lot of time until the DAO goes online and until then there will not be an automated backing that will cause buys/sells.

Do you think Al Maktoum will tokenize their moneys by buying JNT on gate.io? Of course not. And even in the future, they have addressed this issue by establishing a fiat pairing on Palmex. Sure, Palmex is nothing right now, but they have a fiat pairing, which means there is precedence. If the pilot goes well, why shouldn't there be fiat pairs elsewhere?

A lot will happen until Q4. JNT will be on higher liquidity exchanges and a base market cap will have been built. Don't assume the entire finished product will be dropped on bibox with zero liquidity in the Jibrel bank.

Making partnerships and getting real world backing is the most important part for Jibrel right now. Talal and the other guy are not working on the code, they are the face of Jibrel. Again, Tapscott would not be on board and sure as hell the Soros investment guy would not be on board. The guy left Soros because of crypto and he probably doesn’t want anything to do with a project that will fail. Those reasons are the main reasons I’ve invested. Soros and Tapscott probably have all the details on how everything will be executed and if they believe that it will work then fuck I should too.

0xfa39762FcD85532158B1b97Cf8806B10AC3dCa71

DYOR

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/

0x6799986746bde8acfbc35267bbce66fb3c4d35c4

Here's a rundown. Essentially, Jibrel Network is aiming to provide a gateway to make cryptocurrency more accessible and open to the mainstream economy. Their token - JNT - works as a bridge between cryptocurrency and "CryDRs" - cryptocurrency tokens with a 1-1 fiat ratio. The logic is this - for crypto to go mainstream, tokens will be needed which are tied to less volatile currencies - you pay rent in USD not Ethereum for example. CryDRs function as an analog of fiat currency - they are tied to a 1-1 ratio with USD, Euro, etc. However, CryDRs are purchased with JNT - JNT is the bond in which CryDRs can be purchased - or what bridges these CryDRs to the crypto world. In other words, as more people use CryDRs, the demand for JNT increases. JNT is what bridges the volatile crypto world to the less volatile CryDR one.
So why is this important and what makes this big? Well, right now there is another token that accomplishes the same function: Tether (USDT). Tether basically functions as a way to hedge your funds against market volatility. During this last crash, Tether printed millions of Tether tokens, all tied to a 1-1 ratio with the US Dollar. However, Tether rests on the assumption that there is a real USD value behind each token. The assumes that some bank or institution is issuing USD to Tether - and that Tether is switching that into a token. This is most likely not the case. There has been immense speculation and a lot of fear over how Tether is actually minting their tokens. Many people believe that the next catastrophe level crash for crypto will be caused as the lack of official backing behind Tether prevents a complete sell off. As of now - people are able to safely hedge during market volatility with Tether - which prevents a sell off towards USD.

1/4

So here is where Jibrel Network comes in. They are audited by PwC (top 4 accounting firm) and New Alchemy (smart-contract auditor). They ease the anxieties around Tether by providing an audited fiat token in the form of their CryDRs.
But this is only one aspect of Jibrel. They have also created an enterprise grade wallet - with security and functionality. Their wallet aims to ameliorate the issues with currently existing wallets - mainly the compromise between usability, security and functionality. Jibrel has created a solution that combines a great mix of the three without sacrificing any of the above attributes.

2/4

Jibrel also recently announced that they are creating an enterprise grade blockchain explorer - basically a Google for the blockchain. jSearch will compete with other similar projects (Nebulas - NAS) for example, while being only one facet of the Jibrel platform.
So Jibrel is aimed at institutional investors. Their targets are banks and other financial institutions. They want to bring crypto mainstream and bridge the volatility of the crypto world with the mainstream economy.
Their team is composed of many former leaders of large accounting firms. They have Don Tapscott as an advisor, a huge name in blockchain. The only other project he advised is ICON (ICX) - Korea's national blockchain. ICX saw a meteoric rise in price this past month and will continue to grow. The are also advised by the previous COO of the Soros Fund - who decided to leave his job at the Soros fund because he wants to work on the Jibrel project. These are huge connections that will be able to pull a lot of strings for mainstream adoption. Jibrel Network already held a huge conference in South Korea with some of the biggest names in blockchain. Their ability to do that speaks to the amount of money they have behind the project.
But the most exciting partnership was only recently revealed. They announced that they have partnered with the Maktoum Family (the ruling family of the United Arab Emirates) to pilot jCash in the UAE. The Maktoum family is a behemoth in the MENA family - the are the ruling family of the UAE and Dubai. Big money in the Middle East has been looking for new projects as oil money as been running out - this is one of the reason for the supercity boom in the Middle East - these cities provide a way to hedge against the fading oil economy. Blockchain is obviously the next frontier. The United Arab Emirates has said they want to be the first country to be run on a blockchain by 2020.
3/4

For growth comparison consider Tether has a marketcap of ~$1,600,000,000. Jibrel's CryDr's are only a fraction of what the project does - if it comes to half of Tether's marketcap thats already an immense amount of growth. In my opinion there is no reason it can't surpass that.

Additionally, we're looking at a huge portion of MENA and Korean assets being tokenized on Jibrel.

As of now, JNT will derive value in 5 different ways.
1. JNT is burned as gas to fuel the network.
2. Speculation - what the market believes its value to be. This is the least important here.
3. CryDRs - these are one-to-one fiat tokens, backed by assets and real money. You need JNT to purchase them. They are audited by pricewatercoopers and solve all the issues with Tether.
4. Tokenization of assets. As more and more assets become tokenized on the Jibrel Network, as stated above, their corresponding value in JNT must be taken out of circulation. I.E. - if I tokenize $1 billion dollars worth of real estate - an equivalent $1 billion worth of JNT must be taken out of circulation.
5. The Jibrel DAO. In Q3, the Jibrel DAO will be launching. It will make the coin immune to massive pumps or dumps, as well as any recession. In the event a massive amount of people dump their JNT, the DAO will buy it back. In the even of a pump, the DAO will then sell off a portion of JNT to stabilize the price. You can see how this requires the DAO to have massive reserves of JNT on hand - as well as being an appeal to institutional investors who don't want to take a %10 loss in a day.

4/4

just buy it bro youll make money

Bonus:

>Why would institutional investors want to tokenize?

You know how Tether is worth more when it is in use - $1.03 or so? It is the same concept. Assets on-chain can be worth more than they are off-chain.

If I'm a financial institution then, I tokenize $100 million of stocks, bonds, etc. and put it into jCash. Due to market demand of jCash, the value of jCash appreciates 3 percent or so. My $100 million is now worth $103 million. I've made a 3 percent gain by just having my asset on-chain, and I am now free to sell that asset and take advantageous of the arbitrage.

A %3 gain may not sound like much to people on Veeky Forums, but for an institutional investor, it is huge. Clearly this is aimed at big money then - people who would be tokenizing an immense amount of money so that 3% would be a valuable increase for them.

>What's more?
Jibrel is also a bank the unbanked initiative, you'll be able to send jCash by SMS.

This is even more exciting when we consider that the project first began as a solution for migrant workers to send money home.

>Sound boring? Well consider this:
The Al-Maktoum family has partnered with Jibrel to pilot jCash in the UAE. We are potentially looking at jCash being used as a popular form of cryptofiat payments in the United Arab Emirates.

They've alluded that in the future you'll be able to go from your bank account to jCash and jCash to fiat.

In this way then, the project is extremely robust. More than just a platform for institutional money to tokenize assets on, it really the first "crypto bank."

You forget to explicitly state most important part.
The DAO will always buy your fiat pegged j tokens back from you.
FOr instance if you have 100 jUSD you can always exchange it for 100$ worth of JNT using their contract.

Once they do that, tether will die within weeks. We will literally be able to send legit USD amounts on ETH

Im looking forward to this not ony for the moonmission but also because I will use the shit out of it

>We have 10M worth of tokenised currency from the Sheikhs for example. Jibrel DAO start accepting BTC, ETH and JNT, in exchange for jUSD (as backed by Sheikh or other money – real value). Them cutting out JNT from supply that you gave in exchange for dollars increases price, economic mechanism number one. They manage the JNT, BTC and ETH balances in this portfolio accordingly to a set of strict actuarial risk management strategies.
>When someone like (You) wants to cash out his JNT and dump at market, they'll use the SHITTON of ETH and BTC to negate your dump. Then, they get your JNT, and cut it out of supply. Price retention, and possible price increase.

When you want to redeem your jUSD, you'll receive JNT from the DAO equivalent, at current spot price (or maybe daily avg, not sure), UNLESS you've tokenised your own USD. That is all, easy as that.

Basically, institutional investors WILL tokenize their assets once Jibrel delivers, because they would have nothing to lose. It's a MAJOR breakthrough and probably the very first blockchain-related project to actually bring something that every normie will want to be a part of.

You can't lose with JNT, if they deliver it's not a 10x or 100x but probably 1000x or greater moon mission.

also check'em

0xE0972Cf422BD49eA16FC2bD453F685f893ee6A0a

Ill do this for free. Our boi talal would be a top tier trap

damn boi
talal hot af regardless of gender

WTF COULD UNIRONICALLY FAP TO TALAL AS A GIRL FUCK SHE HOT

Cofounder Yazan has managed literally over $1 trillion in assets, Talal has managed billions.

Talal posted this in Telegram. These are the types of institutions they would be working with.

>2.59 trillion

muh dick

Talal has a partnership with this man and the Jibrel Dubai office will be located in the Maktoum group's headquarters (SEEDs).

There is a picture of him shaking his hand on telegram but I'm not going to go fishing for it.

There are already JNT-FIAT pairings on Palmex.

Talal is going on ArabianBusiness TV sometime in the next two weeks, and the press release for the Maktoum partnership is imminent.

MENA money is going to follow the leader. One of the reasons I invested in this project is because I have a notion on where the UAE, Kuwait, Saudi, are directed towards.

They've only built these supercities as they knew oil is a limited resource. They've largely shifted to finance and supercities as they realize that oil isn't tenable as a source of wealth in the long run.

The fact that Al-Maktoum has decided to partner with Jibrel is huge then - it means of all the fintech blockchain solutions out there, the Maktoum's have chosen Jibrel as the one which will be adopted in the UAE.

The Maktoum's have an enormous amount of influence in the UAE and beyond. If you think more MENA money isn't going to flow in after this, then you're sadly mistaken.

And that is only MENA, they have partnerships to be announced with Korean financial institutions as well.

Probably clever shill larp, but here goes:

The Jibrel Network Token is used as a solvency tool for the network. The network will accept traditional money market assets first (treasury notes, treasury bonds, CDs), and is speculated to expand to traditional physical assets as well in the future.

Fiat/Assets will be tokenized using jCash, essentially tokens pegged to their respective fiat pairs. The jCash will be a competitor to Tether, but unlike Tether, the Jibrel Network aims to be regularly audited by 3d party auditors. Therefore jCash will be trusted by the market and more importantly new institutional investors.

Every asset pair including jCash will expand the marketcap of JNT, since JNT is used as proof of solvency. Every fiat, bond, security, commodity, BTC, ETH that is listed on the network adds to JNT's marketcap. Aside from the obvious moon mission, JNT can also be used to purchase non-crypto assets quickly, for those of us interested in transferring out of the market fast.

On top of all this, JNT will become a hedge against BTC. The trusted fiat pair will expand the value of JNT whenever there is a crash and people want to hold out in fiat. And when enough assets are listed on the network, JNT's value will be based on traditional assets instead of BTC, therefore decoupling it from parallel movements with BTC.

Additionally the Arab market is virtually untapped in regards to cryptocurrency, and we have Don Tappscott and Soros henchman Abbas Zuaiter on board. JNT will be a big winner, and the institutional market is looking for a regulation friendly tool to use in this market.

Forgot picture of the Sheikh's wiki.

0x68933758834c7f06676628948ce51760c84202a8

>already have a small stack
>tfw this thread makes me want to fomo and forget about crypto for 2 years

how will token holders benefit from this?

how the fuck did you miss the token economics in the thread?
do you know what the DAO will be used for?
do you know how the mcap will represent real world assets value?
this coin has probably the best fucking token economics on the market right now

Did you read anything in the thread?

do you know how the mcap will represent real world assets value?

how?

but if it is competitor to Tether, then JNT cannot be more than 1$ right? some one redpill me on this point?

that's jUSD

READ THREAD.

then wt the fuck , isnt it similar to bitshares? they create fuccking bit usd's?

4.5 Jibrel Network Token (JNT)
While nonfiat portals will charge offline fees in fiat currencies, the JDB’s onchain fees and commissions will be levied in the form of Jibrel Network Tokens (JNT).
JNT will be listed on ERC20 compatible exchanges.

isn't the token just for fees, how will adding all the assets increase the market cap of the token directly?

Did you read the thread?
see

Jesus christ you guys are fucking stupid, read the thread, it cannot be explained more clearly. Fucking brainlets, kys.

4. Tokenization of assets. As more and more assets become tokenized on the Jibrel Network, as stated above, their corresponding value in JNT must be taken out of circulation. I.E. - if I tokenize $1 billion dollars worth of real estate - an equivalent $1 billion worth of JNT must be taken out of circulation.

>> source

The token is held by the DAO as proof of solvency. That means if someone tokenizes 10mil in cash, the DAO needs to buy up 10 mil of JNT to hold. The market cap of JNT will thus rise to a minimum of the value of the tokenized assets. But the reality is lots of people will hold their tokens rather than sell them to the DAO meaning the market cap will be several multiples of the underlying assets.

>>> source

fake..dont ask sause

Source is literally everything that Jibrel has published on the topic.

where is it in the white paper?

>yfw JNT's Mcap goes to 3 trillion next week

i would kill myself for not taking out a loan for more tokens

It's implicit in proof of solvency. How do you tokenize a billion without the market cap being greater than a billion since they won't hold all the tokens anyway.

This actually sounds too good to be true. Is there a reason jnt hasn't been pumping this entire time based on speculation alone? It sounds like it's a really solid moon mission

only being on bibox and gate.io basically, most people dont want to buy on them.Bibox is solid though.

yeah buddy know you understand why so many ppl went all-in on this

we've been trying to tell you niggers but you just call us pajeets. get in now or stay poor forever faggot

>Only on sketchy and or smalltime exchanges
>Virtually zero hype or talk outside of here
>People think it's pegged to 1 USD
>May be some arab scam
>Roadmap doesn't say anything happening besides CryDR explorer until Q3

There are a lot of legitimate reasons on the surface as to why it isn't pumping. Anyone who actually does research knows that it has a fairly good shot of mooning hard within the next two months.

I got mine on gate.io with no problems. I heard gate was part of a scam in the past but I couldn't find any solid details. I did take my tokens off the exchange ASAP though.

because like this thread has shown, most people just dont get it.The ones who do get it have gone all in or near it without a seconds hesitation.This will reach req/ven levels of hype on reddit soon and by then it will be too late to get in for a good price.

I don't think it's going to reach Req or Ven levels of hype. It's not that type of project and Ven has a great shillman and marketing strategy which the team has stated they won't really be doing until much later.

Don't expect hype to drive the price that much.

so one must buy JNT before any of the Jcash or j whatever tokens?

How are you not able to comprehend the theory behind this project? You have to have an IQ below 70...crazy

why is it not that type of project?I dont get this " it wont go up for months" mentality.Barely anything in crypto has a working product or close to it, yet everything is rising with speculation.I dont think jibrel will set out to hype this, but word of mouth will make people see this for the goldmine it could be, its a true one of a kind in crypto at the moment imho.

There are plenty of other crypto in the same field. It's just the one with the most promising connections in the field and the lowest MCAP of them which makes is good for having a nice ROI.

Finally a thread with some truth regarding this project.

the connections make it the one of a kind, nobody is doing shit in this field of asset tokenization without connections up the ass.

Price predictions?

I only have 12600 JNT.

You good boy, you good.

Look I have around 200K JNT but every project can fail. It's still the early stages of development so this is the ideal time to get in it. Connections are important but implementation and use is ultimately what matters.

gib me the 1000 jnt

We also need to consider that if jCash is used as a form of cryptofiat in the UAE, a corresponding amount of JNT needs to be taken out of circulation for proof of solvency.

So if jCash gets to the point where it is used as a payment solution, the market cap of JNT would equal at least the circulating supply of jCash.

I think in the future more economies are going to be moving towards cryptofiat as crypto develops as a whole.

The fact that they have partnered with the Maktoum family to pilot jCash in the UAE signifies that Jibrel will be used as the UAE's own form of crypto-fiat, among other things.

This is speculation of course - but it is certainly not out of the question. Yazan is big on eliminating cash, I personally wouldn't be surprised to see the UAE be among the first adopters of crypto-fiat as a widespread payment mechanism.

My point is that its way easier to get groups of 3 neckbeards to make icos on your platform than it is to convince royal families and instituational investors to back and invest in your idea.

This - obviously I'm quite excited about this project and I do think it will succeed but we all need to temper our expectations a bit.

Better safe than sorry.

Although all things considered - this is literally the floor, it would be hard to lose money at this point.

Even if it ended up not being successful, it wouldn't be for another 1-2 years where it would fail.

Personally I don't think it will fail - and even if it does, there is still so much potential for a good ROI.

Op did not deliver.
Niether will JNT.

Everything in crypto can fail, even bitcoin.Jibrel gets an assload of threads made on it here so people look at it a little closer, but what is being said here can be applied to every crypto.Even eth.

its ran by arabs, i hope they dont plan to lose money

Most people don't intend to lose money but it happens.

literal brainlet. It's like the term was coined for you

fucking go up you stupid piece of shit

people just dont get this project
let them fomo in later
let them have their little fud parade everytime there's a jnt thread
they will learn eventually

We will see. A week or two ago they said tokenization of the first assets would happen within 60 days and we have an official press release for the partnership is coming this week.

are you implying my investing tactic is flawed?