endor, zebi, man, cardstack, refereum

I am too you stupid faggot.

You think your special?

its not a childish telegram presale pool bud we move markets

Estimates for XMR and BTC EoY?

PRL 3x till April?

how do i gf??

CERU mah nigga

So what are you guys real opinion on the market? Apart from making money, is there an actuall future for most of this stuff? Do you think that DAPPS all using their own crypto is actually sustainable instead of using the Fuel of the blockchain they operate on i.e. Ethereum?

Also what do you think of CPChain?

If you we're in my position and had 1k to invest into something, what would you go with right now?

Also I would like to know if you think BTC is going below 6k after this rally? To me it seems like it might but i'd be interested in your opinion.

Last: Would you go with Ethereum over Bitcoin?

How much of a percentage of your portfolio is EOS?

Why do u think zebi will be succesful?

Thoughts on both HPB and BTO?

worst ama ever

why is that?

don't do price predictions

don't know about prl

make money

don't know what that is

most things will die, at some point. it just depends when. i'm of the opinion that most ico developers don't even care, people make them rich for having an idea.

i personally don't like cpchain, but some of the other guys are into it

right now? probably matrix

btc is not going to 6k that ship has sailed. if it goes below 10k somehow look to buy anywhere in the 9300-7900 zone

no i wouldn't go eth over btc

0%

we collectively like and I personally like government connected coins. they'll survive alt winter

if hpb union pay is a real thing it's good. don't know about bto

i forgot, sorry.

Cool, thx
Thoughts on ven & jibrel?
Also when wan.

fuck all that.
answer me why?!

>he thinks there there are 30 of us
>I know brother. top jej!

starts ama
answers two questions
disappears for 2 hours
then returns and politely appologizes
credibility rises
profit?

best answer ITT

I've heard MAN from 3 different "insiders", to you what makes it special? Also gov't connected coins, VEN and ICX, top tier?

>no i wouldn't go eth over btc
why

Not an insider but the team on MAN is by far one of the strongest I've seen in crypto, their project is revolutionary and competes with the likes of ethereum, neo etc. They have government connections and partnered for the china one road project, they have big important investors like ex CTO of alibaba...
I'm not all in but I want to

So are you Hen, or Benn?

What the hell is MAN?

Make an effort user... go to coinmarketcap and look for MAN, there is only one coin with that exact name

>>I claim to be important crypto guy.
>>Buy and sell what I tell you.
>>I am invested or divesting and want you to affect it in my favor.
>>Do what I tell you so I can make money.

Thoughs on Vechain and GVT?

I'm at 10-12k right now. How far could I get EoY without gambling?

ven is good. jibrel is ok. we don't tend to invest in projects that run on top other platforms though. the space is too early for that

the most important is the belt and road development centre partnership and their other government connections. impressive engineers too. the former was the main reason we went in heavily on it.

ven, icx both top tier, yes. at the moment i group man with those, too. ven, icx, man, eth, nem, all in that category. there are also non-gov top tier coins which will survive like ada

btc is daddy, it won't stop being leader any time soon

what?

im actually not important. i'm just in a group with "important" people, i can admit that. it wouldn't take much for me to become a top influencer at this point, but I don't have the time

a year is a really long time. you can easily make 7 figures+ from 10k in a year with the right decisions. it depends on your definition of gambling, though at this stage this is all gambling.

Why would you invest in MAN over AGI when AGI clearly has the superior team and the superior connections?

By gambling I mean going all in or 25% in shit coins hopping they moon as trx

How would you go to get 7 figures from 10k in a year? Any specific strategy/coins/portfolio balance/tips that you don't mind sharing?

their only similarity is that they both utilize AI. learn to look deeper.

even if they did I would say that agi do not have better connections

i don't think anyone in the group is invested in agi, or if they are i haven't heard talk of it

diversification is protection against ignorance. it makes little sense if you know what you are doing. depending on your style it might not work for you, but because i like to have control of my investments i work to work with the teams and the influencers to ensure my projects do well. if you don't have the time or the ability to do that, diversification might be better. if i started with 10k i would all in or at most 80/20 on a low cap monster/mid cap safe coin, get 10x from the low cap and repeat. you just made a million.

you can also try to get into private sales when you reach say 6 figures, for quick flips. i strongly recommend everyone reading to try to position yourself to be able to get into private pools, as there's a lot of talk about good projects no longer doing public icos.

If SingularityNET delivers what they plan to do MAN will eventually run on their network, so it would make sense to invest in atleast both.

By work with influencers you mean that you make sure it'll be shilled, right?

>i strongly recommend everyone reading to try to position yourself to be able to get into private pools
How?

pretty much

make yourself valuable, or at least seem valuable, and make friends with valuable people in telegram groups.

POST SOME EFFING PROOF YOU ARE THE 10TH PERSON TO SHILL MAN IN THE LAST WEEK

if the project is so good like you pajeets say, you wouldn't need to shill it

PAJEET BE GONE

no one gives a fuck op.go influence that dick out of your ass

If you guys haven't been redpilled on Devery (EVE) yet let me start

Currently $10m market cap.
Supply-chain protocol that's compatible with VEN, WTC, WABI, and almost every other "competitor"
Dorjee Sun and Bokky Poobah are closely partnered with the team as advisors, and Bokky is actually doing development as part of the team.

Lots of people have either fudded this or slept on it, but it's a gem. What's your outlook on this? I see $50m cap no problem next month with exchanges and big news (which is confirmed).

what kind

i was going to post the tg list but i don't wanna dox/put it out there that some of these guys are part of a network like that, might not be good for their brands

also, this isn't a man thread. i named 5 coins

Isn't it going to be difficult to cash out if you take $10k and dump it into a low cap and then try to exit when it goes 10x?

Last question and thank you for your help.

How do you get to that people? With all the shills it seems impossible unless you know someone that knows the influencer.

just like the last guys. post some random icos and shitcoins and shill MAN.

just fuck off or post proof. also kys if you are a pajeet.

one pajeet two pajeet

ive seen a lot of scam posts about it, whats the fud about?

im wary of coins at that low cap, because exchange listings are very very very expensive

cashing 100k out a 500m+ coin isn't too tough

some of them have small groups, go from there. for example boxmining has a group, korean jew trader does too. balina, etc. you can also write medium articles about actual good, low cap gems and hope one of us comes across it. contact shout channels and ask if you can post your content in them, etc.

i asked what proof you want and you just repeated yourself. please go

I was looking into Endor and saw it has been working for a while so why does it need a coin now? Been busy with work so havent done a deep dive yet into the project but seeing this felt cash grabby. I would love to be wrong since the project seems interesting. Thanks for the thread as well.

Is there a way of contacting you in case I find a gem around 100 millions market cap or less?

Is ChainLink a good pick?

i haven't personally deep dived into it, i just did basic research and contributed to the pool after liking what i saw. they aim for the token to be used to pay for the predictions, and with their quality of team i trust that they'll make it happen. can't remember where the video is now but they're backed by eric schmidt.

not really no, sorry user

i have no idea. even if it was it's probably been meme'd too hard to be taken seriously

>even if it was it's probably been meme'd too hard to be taken seriously

Yeah, our memes about Money Skeleton and his meth addiction sure killed Ethereum when it was $10.

Thanks, I'll take a further look myself. Any opinion on STK?

Are you invested in Coinmetro? Do you recommend it?

until a payment solution produces an actual debit and not a prepaid, its useless

no and no because i don't know what it is

How does someone with $500K+ get in on some of these pools?

ask someone else in that pool. won't work for a complete pool with influencers etc but you could work your way into private sales with that.

so thoughts on wanchain?

good. no idea what the exchange situation is.

Anything on Polymath and INT?

Thx, maybe an idea of exchange release date?

polymath is good

no, i don't know

Allright, then how about a MAN which exchange/release date...

how are you buying endor? it isn't even live, you larper.

XLM, BCH?

private sale started a while ago buddy. think its even in general presale stage now

one of okex/huobi first (i know which one, but don't want to leak), any day from feb 22 onwards. you'll know its coming because the first influencers will begin influencing a day or 2 before. they take nda seriously so i'm not sure when binance, but they have been negotiating for a while

i feel like bch missed its window. not interested very much in xlm from an investment perspective but i don't think its a bad project

any thoughts on IOST?

The amount of larp is too much for me. You faggots believe anything you're told without even asking for proof.

Neo?

Why haven’t you mentioned NEO?
What about April regulations rumos ?

Could you please share why you place ETH on government supported coins ?

Thoughts on Blockport?

for proof maybe take of pic of this thread + cutoff portion of the presale page from ur phone? or a SS of ur primablock if u use that? IDK something that's not revealing

how big was the presale bonus for Endor?

Best "bluechips" for 2018?

Man, you know it's obviously hard to get into pre-sales. What can I do to get into them? I have more than $600K now and have been trying so hard, but I don't know what to do anymore at this point. Do you have an e-mail, discord or something where you can help me out?

My e-mail is [email protected]. If you can help me out, that'd be great dude.

hitting you up. i work for a blockchain company.

I know you're larping because you haven't mentioned Sharder

Which is the real project were buying into right now

opinion on OMG

What's your opinion on OST?