This is the room where Sergey will talk about ChainLink

you're shitting me.

No it's not. Those are normal seats... not toilets.

SELL NOW BEFORE IT HITS ICO PRICE

those better be toilet seats or i'm out

Can we get a closeup on the toilets

it'd be cool if sergey went up on stage to an utterly silent crowd and tried to speak but all that came out is a shrill piercing tone that made all the glass in the room vibrate and explode, showering the audience. then when everyone is screaming all covered in cuts and blood he crouches down into the third world squat, and in a dark voice he says "stinky linky poops like pajeet", and proceeds to strain so hard that he bursts all the blood vessels in his eyes and the shit rips thru his beige slacks, slamming into the stage and bounces like a dead cat. because it is. he tuts and says "bad kitty" then rabidly claws through the carcass and digs out something and thrusts it above his head for all to see and it is an immaculate 6" chainlink cube.

the crowd gasps and with a wild grin the red eyed sergey starts to rotate it in his hand and says "meet my friends!". as it spins the cubes sides change to all the different logos of all the different companies chainlink is partnered to. Was that a nike logo? yes it was. adobe? yes. tesla? yes. swift? yes. the bloodied crowd stands and applauds and he spins the cube ever faster. every company you have ever heard of flashes by. general motors? yes. facebook? yes ben and jerry's? yes, fucking sara lee? yes. "we are ALL going to make it!" sergey screams. "ALL OF US!" and the price goes to $1,000,000, sergey is raptured up to alpha centuri, and i'm telling this story to my great great great great grandchild because i am so wealthy i become an immortal cybernigger.

KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY
VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER,
RORY'S SPAGHETTI

are you strleet shitting me sir?

>the only person present is some virgin user who is livesteaming with his mobile phone using twitch

spoiler alert:
that is the actual talk happening

some say the cucumber tastes better pickled, others know.

heard it was moved to this room

I've been here guys. This is the janitor's break room in the basement, not even FUDDING.

Sell now.

I love the smell of fresh pasta

Picture is relevant to upcoming speech

This is going to be a literal shitshow.

What time (GMT please, for brainlet).

Please take a picture of Sergey.

McSingularity

Stream it please

kek

Dude give us a livestream

are you at the podium?
...Sergey??

I will be streaming it on twitch @brisketfondue

THIS

Please record it

just sold 100k

LOL putting hundreds of millions of dollars into a glorified science fair project

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISN'T A JOKE

This is the room Linkies will be sitting in after their stinky bags hit ICO price

Auschwitz?

s-sergey..?

>tfw you had a bigger crowd on your master thesis than a multi million dollar company CEO

Crypto really is a fucking big meme?

lmfao

screencap me

The room is empty because it's lunch break right now, but it's been full with other speakers.

Wait, this IS Sergey

lmao

Hes at the podium

Are you loading up the ShadowLink virus into the harddrive?

Put an audio stream running on your phone or something

Casting couch?

keked hard

Guys, there's a decent chance that OP is actually Sergey...he is writing eerily objectively for a biz poster

Yall think Sergay got his dick wet this weekend?

Hi Sergey. We love you. Please make us rich.

keylogger malware on usb

stealin sergey's stinkies

set the background fo the presentation computer as this so it's the first thing Sergey sees

wet with big mac sauce yeah

What are you eating?

Well done.

rory doesnt use lube so no

>WHATS THE FUCKING TIME OF HIS FUCKING TALK

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

fuck, I miss the toilet memes

Soon

Philly cheese steak from food truck outside

1h

get fucked attractionfag

Do this please

Nice

Just sold 100k

Sergey, what are you going to announce, pls

Fatso

it'd be cool if sergey went up on stage to an utterly silent crowd and tried to speak but all that came out is a shrill piercing tone that made all the glass in the room vibrate and explode, showering the audience. then when everyone is screaming all covered in cuts and blood he crouches down into the third world squat, and in a dark voice he says "stinky linky poops like pajeet", and proceeds to strain so hard that he bursts all the blood vessels in his eyes and the shit rips thru his beige slacks, slamming into the stage and bounces like a dead cat. because it is. he tuts and says "bad kitty" then rabidly claws through the carcass and digs out something and thrusts it above his head for all to see and it is an immaculate 6" chainlink cube.

the crowd gasps and with a wild grin the red eyed sergey starts to rotate it in his hand and says "meet my friends!". as it spins the cubes sides change to all the different logos of all the different companies chainlink is partnered to. Was that a nike logo? yes it was. adobe? yes. tesla? yes. swift? yes. the bloodied crowd stands and applauds and he spins the cube ever faster. every company you have ever heard of flashes by. general motors? yes. facebook? yes ben and jerry's? yes, fucking sara lee? yes. "we are ALL going to make it!" sergey screams. "ALL OF US!" and the price goes to $1,000,000, sergey is raptured up to alpha centuri, and i'm telling this story to my great great great great grandchild because i am so wealthy i become an immortal cybernigger.

Please fucking announce something Sergey

230 pm cst

its chainlinks time

>immortal cyber nigger
Holy shit

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STREAM IT!!!!!

lying shit

PLACE A BIG MAC ON THE PODIUM.

W-whats on the usb m-m8?
>fucking please get us pics

who are you? IT?

pls make another thread for the confrence if this one dies. Keep us updated senpai

I'll send you 1000 LINK if you do this

Oh fug

seconded.

it's the ShadowLink fork on that USB, and it's going to be announced right now, and Sergey runs away with the USB stick and a McDonalds bag in hand.

This was the room earlier today when an SEC rep was speaking. that's Gerald J Reihsen III of Primum Consult, Reihsen & Associates in the middle.

AAAAA IS IT YOU SERGEY

everyone's wrinkled and miserable. im glad i dont make a living bothering with this shit

Good lad

You're doing god's work

damn that would be cool

Do you not know what a wrinkle is?

Gross

you do realize the tickets to the conference cost a thousand dollars and were limited right

A PAJEET

SELLLLLL

print off a bunch of link memes and show them to sergey please
i dont think i want anything more in the world than that

Omg what a massive pile of losers. Why the fuck did i get in crypto? This looks like the crows at the end of wolf of wall street that come to a seminar on how to get rich.

JUST

That's why there is no mobius shill on biz anymore. The pajeet is at the conference listening to sergey.

>Checkered shirt, suit and tie

This is honestly beyond gross

>Suits and jeans
Silicon Valley cucks disgust me

>pajeet task force deployed
>scouts room for shitting potential
>gets on the comms
>poo in it
>1000 screaming pajeets sprint into the room and simultaneously take a shit
>LINK tanks

>superconference
>fits 50 people

That's a lanyard

You better fucking stream his talk. Even if its just the audio, because they'll probably tell you to stop filming if they see it. Don't be a beta. Give us something even if you can't give us a clear visual.