What food does this picture remind you of Veeky Forums?

What food does this picture remind you of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGP92H6b3So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

illinois for some reason

big bowl of tomato soup

Pussy.

gyo za

lol

can't believe nobody has said it yet.......

borscht

Chocolate cake with raspberry coulis

Cranberries

This.

Chicago-style pizza.

The future.

that documentary of life during the cambrian explosion up until the dinosaurs.

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO YOU NI
SHONEN YO, SHINYA NI NARE

Trinidad and ToZago

Fuck you.

Choking

Your mum's vaginal discharge

Kek, thats mustard colored and thick like toothpaste, friendo.

Cranberries

Cranberries

'cago deep dish 'za

Enjoy your ban.

same

tomato soop

cancer

that disgusting oily tomato "sauce", there's a vertical of it somewhere

Marie's?
How dare you, she's a saint!

bloody mary

Weebs

Jelly, like jello

Bryce 3D

A nice juicy whale steak

that is really fucking cool. I remember the first time at a bar in Toronto, my friend ordered a bloody Mary, I was amazed at all the food they stuck in like that. He said "It can be a full meal," and there I was drinking my lager like a sucker. Still don't really like bloody marys though

a delicious right from the oven 'go style 'za

GET OUT filthy crossposter scum. It's not funny, it was never funny, and you're ruining this board.

Raspberries

user, have some 'go style 'za and chillax

spotted the 'goan

dude chill out
you need to go to your fridge, grab some left over 'go style 'za, and eat.

borscht

>ctrl+F "Tang"
>0 of 0
Veeky Forums is slipping.

a delicious hot slice of 'za , fresh made in 'go

What anime is this from?

I get that you're trying to make me sad, and I want you to know that it's working.

BLOOD OCEAN

you make me sad by liking shit anime

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

'at 'e 'uck 'id 'u 'ust 'king 'ay 'bout 'e, 'ou 'tle 'itch? ’ll 'ave 'u 'ow 'I 'ted 'op 'of 'y 'lass 'in 'e 'vy 'als, 'nd ’ve 'en 'olved 'n 'rous 'cret 'aids 'n 'da, 'nd 'I 'ave 'ver 'ree 'dred 'irmed 'ills. 'I 'm 'ained 'n 'la 'fare 'nd ’m 'he 'op 'per 'n 'he 're 'S 'ed 'ces. 'ou 're 'thing 'o 'e 'ut 'ust 'ther 'get. 'I 'ill 'ipe 'ou 'he 'uck 'ut 'ith 'sion 'he 'ikes 'f 'ich 'as 'ver 'en 'en 'fore 'n 'is 'arth, 'ark 'y 'king 'ords. 'ou 'ink 'ou 'an 'et 'way 'ith 'ying 'at 'it 'o 'e 'ver 'he 'net? 'ink 'gain, 'ker. 's 'e 'eak 'I 'm 'ting 'y 'cret 'work 'f 'ies 'ross 'he 'A 'nd 'our 'P 'ing 'aced 'ight 'ow 'o 'ou 'ter 'pare 'or 'he 'orm, 'got. 'he 'orm 'at 'pes 'ut 'he 'tic 'tle 'ing 'ou 'all 'our 'ife. ’re 'king 'ad, 'id. 'I 'an 'e 'where, 'time, 'nd 'I 'an 'ill 'ou 'n 'ver 'ven 'dred 'ays, 'nd 'at’s 'ust 'ith 'y 'are 'ands. 'ot 'ly 'm 'I 'ly 'ained 'n 'armed 'bat, 'ut 'I 'ave 'cess 'o 'he 're 'nal 'f 'he 'ed 'tes 'ine 'orps 'nd 'I 'ill 'se 't 'o 'ts 'ull 'ent 'o 'ipe 'our 'ble 'ss 'ff 'he 'ace 'f 'he 'nent, 'ou 'tle 'it. 'f 'ly 'ou 'ould 'ave 'own 'at 'ly 'tion 'our 'le “'ver” 'ment 'as 'bout 'o 'ring 'own 'pon 'ou, 'be 'ou 'ould 'ave 'eld 'our 'king 'gue. 'ut 'ou 'n’t, 'ou 'n’t, 'nd 'ow 'ou’re 'ying 'he 'rice, 'ou 'amn 'ot. 'I 'ill 'it 'ry 'll 'ver 'ou 'nd 'ou 'ill 'rown 'n 't. 'ou’re 'king 'ad, 'do.

Ketchup or whale blood, though I'm not a nip so that's not food to me

could someone translate this?

it's the navy seal pasta

Welcome to Veeky Forums

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sapporo beer. Bit of a tangential reminder but it's there.

pressed duck

What food does this music remind you of Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=FGP92H6b3So

'go 'cano

I KNOW WHO YOU AREEEEEE

Reminds me of Chefsteps and Molecular Gastronomy videos

Watermelon

Definitely Jello

Hawaiian Punch served in one of those shitty tiny little plastic party cups that holds so little that you're still thirsty after draining it.

cranberrys