The FUD is starting to get to me guys. Why did Sanjeev lie about his credentials?

The FUD is starting to get to me guys. Why did Sanjeev lie about his credentials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-32FBEzZX5Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he could, and chinks are all about making that fast money, its in their ethics, they nationally agree that its okey to lie to make an extra buck. Chinese have some really bad work ethics.

Ma Bei Fon

This is the biggest scam in crypto. You thought Bitconnect was a scam? At least some people got paid out from it early on, with this EVERYONE is going to get fucked by this shitcoin.

Migger making more OMG threads.

Go post a status on reddit.com/r/short saying that you organized an OMG fud brigade, sat on a tall guys shoulders, and wore a trench coat to convince a girl that you were an FBI agent.

Kek. This manlet nigger is just getting desperate now

>Sanjeeve'd

Kidding aside. Even the recent articles aside (which have legit concerns), how the fuck do you expect this coin (which did 500x since ICO) to grow anywhere close to that? It would be valued at $30,000 per token...

Just basic math here will show it's growth is already priced in. In fact, the current price is so ridiculous, I have to assume PLASMA and main net are also priced in.

ICO was 30 cents.

price now is 17 bucks. That is 51x. You are one retarded nigger

The point still stands. This shitcoin will never see 50x again. With the fraud coming to light now, it won't see 2x.

You cant make a point when your initial point and all the math around it is wrong. Niggerlogic doesn't work in the real world. Fucking manlet

pic related
it's OMG in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=-32FBEzZX5Q&feature=youtu.be

OP.

Pajeet canvassing spamming this damage control in every thread.

and it's pretty awful damage control since its just "nigger retard manlet" over and over

defend your token with an actual response

kek. Nice rhymes manlet. Sticky Icky Incorporated, sounds like you take loads on the face

How was it growing up seeing all of your average height nigger friends score with chicks? Blacks are genetically taller than most other races, so it must have sucked being the little niglet in the pack

I can't imagine how triggered you are, but it certainly makes me want to sell my OMG

The nigglet is back!!!

Already confirmed that this is nig-tier FUD. He claimed that the guy never worked for a company by going to their current active website and not being able to find him on their management directory (Protip: If you don't work at a company anymore, they remove you from their fucking website you moronig)

But still:
>Why did Sanjeev lie about his credentials?

how can you take anything serious called OMG.
it panders to your low iq internet hivemind.
get rekt faggots

Because it's short for OmiseGo. which is a combination of Omise and the ancient chinese game Go.

is this the best FUD you can do? cant wait to see the retards FOMOing in and posting wojaks when OMG starts the biggest run of 2018

>when OMG starts the biggest run of 2018
I just don't see it happening. I bought in at 15$ I can't see it going past 24$.

I'm not falling for the fud. This is gonna be huge. I got 1000 I'm confident I'm gonna make it. Not even trying to flip my stack. To risky

It's Vitalik's favorite coin not named Ethereum. Autism over all. Hodl and accumulate brethren.

All this FUD is a good sign, wish I had more than 1000.

this would be a point against it

Vitalik is retarded economically

Dude (Sanjeev) is probably in WitSec. This little nigger is going to get him killed. I hate these organized paid FUD teams. I hope their children all get brain cancer.

it already went past $24 without anything even coming out for it yet, do you really think that when things ACTUALLY start coming out it won't go back to at least that price again?

Okay here is one. Who gives a fuck if some random pajeet that doesnt even work for OMG possibly lied about his credentials? That is like me fudding McDonalds because you lied on your resume when you worked there