Help Veeky Forums my anus can't stop burning whenever I eat spicy food

Help Veeky Forums my anus can't stop burning whenever I eat spicy food.

Spicy food is how I add flavour to my food without adding calories which helps me control my weight. I use to have no problem with spicy foods but all that changed ever since I hit 30.

Advice plox

Stop using hot peppers to season your food. Use other kinds of spices instead as those will still flavor the food but don't contain any capsiacin.

Okie - I'm going to garlic the shit out of my food I guess

The body doesn't process and break down many of the chemicals in peppers and spicy food, so it's going to go straight through you and cause that burning sensation. Some people are affected by this more than others and you sound especially sensitive. Probably best to stay away from spicy food and focus on other herbs and seasonings to add flavor to your meals. As for methodology, roasting generally adds an extra layer of flavor depth to your food as does searing. You could try also cooking your veggies just under finished to retain some of that raw and wild flavor as opposed to cooking that flavor completely out of your meals.

What about drinking things like milk or whatever to minimize effects?

If my boyfriend penetrates me while my anus is burning will it sting his penis?

It'll help the food go down, but not when it's coming back out!

Thank you

Chew it more thoroughly.

Test this out and let us know. Could be some groundbreaking information. Might even create a new fetish. You could be a hero.

Use rosemary, turmeric, or ginger too.

coat your asshole with hot wax

Drink half a glass of cultured buttermilk before and after eating spicy foods

kefir works too

you joke, but a smear of vaseline around the anus will prevent it from reaching your capsaicin receptors.

psyllium husk will give you the most perfect, regular, painless poops no matter what you eat

>buttsex after spicy food
Not a good idea

Speaking from experience?

I honestly don't mind a bit of butt-burn. Especially if I enjoyed the meal the first time around. And, it only lasts a couple of minutes...

Yes

>you joke, but a smear of vaseline around the anus will prevent it from reaching your capsaicin receptors

best advice in this thread. makes you fucking bulletproof when it comes to fire shits desu

I will always eat spicy food but I hate it because my butt turns numb and I cant tell if I've got any shit stuck down there.

this is a great way to season the inside of your toilet bowl with a bright orange canon of pepper goo