Can't get dipshit friends or family to invest, your experiences?

Can't get dipshit friends or family to invest, your experiences?

My parents are giving me their social security to invest because they trust me, I'm just putting it straight into Ethereum.

girl I am seeing literally laughed at me for having $3500 of ethereum, she legit believes it's all magic coins and so do all her friends.

i lost my family's collective fund of 40,000 on the bitgrail fiasco.

Everyone hates me now, i'm about to end it this week

>invest

Money changes people user, it's best to have people living unbeknownst of it all

True, I'm gonna tell everyone except parents I sold

What do you mean? Your coins got stolen?

I don't day trade, so yeah it's an investment..?

I never tried because it’s a bonehead move that novices make and often it results in damaged relationships.
Basically this. OP, you haven’t been on this board long if you don’t know this already: most people who invest money for others end up losing it.
>but user, they say they’re ok with that
No they fucking aren’t. That is a guarantee. They absolutely will not be ok with losing even if they’re fully educated about the risks. You can’t eliminate the attitude that it is your fault (you made bad trades) and they will forever believe they’d have done better investing alone.
Surely they won’t find out if you tell everyone. Seal your lips user

I'm literally just buying ethereum and don't think it's possible for that to go bad

both of my parents are literally dying they don't care if I lose it

I had the reverse experience. It's generally a bad idea to have other people do the investing for you. When you have no attachment to the money, you're more inclined to take bigger risks.

We're all literally dying, user.

>investing more than you are willing to lose
>of other people’s money

wew lad

>putting it into a coin with no total supply only "CIRCULATING SUPPLY" which essentially means the amountt normies have. Imagine how much these RICH FUCKERS HAVE? THAT DONT PUT ON EXCHANGES TO FLUCTUATE PRICE ? THERE ARE MORE THEN 1 BILLION ETHER IN EXISTANCE U STUPID FUCKS

what?

it doesnt work like that...

Smart plan user, pretty safe gains but with so much more return then then the stock market.

ive seen the transactions my self there are more then 1 billion ether. get a clue

I gave my parents 15 ethereum because I wanted them to be involved but also didn't want them to risk their money.

Good. That WILL be their downfall.

>girl I am seeing literally laughed at me for having $3500 of ethereum
because $3500 isn't impressive.

she was laughing at you cause you only had 3500 worth of ethereum and not 100k

But it's been shilled to death on mainstream and every normie has bought in so it's going to crash right? I fucking hate people who act like everyone's in crypto just because their circle of 4 friends are in and they overhear someone outside of their braindead circle talking about cryptos

So the market cap for eth alone is over 940 billion?

pedo skelly would like your parents donation

Does anyone else think that the people acting this way might just be holding a lot themselves too? I would say similar things to people mentioning crypto irl.

Yeah it's not that impressive but when you think of it in 6 months with $1200 more put into ethereum each month gonna go up fairly fast