ITT: post your favorite snack

ITT: post your favorite snack.

Fuuuck this shit is so good.

I love dried squid.

My ex girlfriend would eat this too but she would leave the fucking empty bags on the floor of her room. It would stink, Jesus Christ.

Mini scotch eggs are my shit.
You can even make them with quail eggs if you want to go full middle class.

Wooby!

>full middle class
What in the fuck does that even mean?

anything crispy, oily and salty.

go-za

Nigga that's not a snack

not with that attitude

these cocksuckers are so fucking good holy shit
Frozen or melted, they're perfect

I like chips and donuts as much as the next guy, but honestly, my favourite snack is salad. Or pickles. Something about sour veg just gets me going. I'm literally drooling now thinking of salad. What the fuck.

Takis are fucking terrible. They are just salt.

I snack on hummus with cranberry and ancient grain artisan crackers.

Is half this board filled with mexicans and street rats? christ, get your shit together. this is why we're fat as a species.

Sounds like you really snack on dick.

Salty, just like how you sound you fucking faggot i'll destroy you.

put the words "Artisan" on it, and i'd try it.

in all seriousness though, as pretentious as it sounds, you guys should try eating healthier shit. i'm willing to bet half of you won't eat a piece of celery or tomato unless it's drenched in ranch. I try to only eat doritos on a "cheat day", which is bi-weekly for me.

I don't do none of that vegan shit either. just light snacks and healthy meals.

my healthiest snacks are good carrots and a nice crisp raw cabbage. sooo good.

My nigga. I could eat five or six of those without guilt.

Weirdly enough, I never had them til I moved to New Hampshire, and now they are my go to gas station snack.

i can get u a hot sour veg if you know what i mean :^)

Like eating rocks.

Not sure if I have a favorite snack, so I'll post what I'm eating now

I love doritos

>new recipe

fucked barbecue flavour

Y E S

Sunflower seeds.

>Eastern-European detected.

fell in love with these at uni last year even though they must be horrible for you. cheaper than most other snacks in the store and pretty good size. they stopped carrying them though to my dismay, probably since no other amerifats bought them.

other than that hummus with anything but ideally pita chips.

Man that sucks those are great, i get that stuff all the time cooked from the native farm by my great aunt when I go to india. They also have plantain deepfried in sweet batter fritters that are ace.

>they stopped carrying them though to my dismay, probably since no other amerifats bought them.
Interesting, those have been a popular snack in my country ever since I can remember and I'm from North Europe. Love them.

I actually don't know what you mean

>maize

Alright everyone, step the fuck back and let a real snack teach you what heaven tastes like.

This

also mac and cheese

>Hot Fries
yes
>Andy Capp's
YES

Honey and mustard is literally GOAT

She's literally making jail/prison food. Well, close but not quite.

People who are locked up will take a bag of ramen and crush it up. Then crush up some chips (usually hot cheetos/doritos) and pour them, as well as the seasoning packet, into the bag of crushed ramen.

Add a little bit of water and mix it around then they'll roll 'em up like a burrito and put them somewhere (usually under their pillow) until the noodles get soft then eat.

You sure that fishy smell was coming from the bags?

The flavoring is good, but they're literally hard as rocks.

I only eat the buffalo wing ones.
The bacon cheddar are disgusting and the honey mustard are alright.

Fucking this, they only sell salt and vinegar pringles here in holland. Every once in a while when on holyday i find a bag of these and they are just the fucking best.

PRINCESS TINY FEET, YOU ARE MY LITTLE TREAT