I was wondering if its possible to bring my own sauce to mcdonalds

i was wondering if its possible to bring my own sauce to mcdonalds.
I like mcdonalds chicken burgers but they have really shitty mustard, i like djon mustard in my chicken, i also want some guacamole frys but they dont serve that
so i was thinking on going there with a mustard jar, an avocado, a knife and a fork and maybbe some lemon to sueeze on the fries
sure i could take the food home but its too cold outside so my food wouldnt arrive home warm with me

Ebin

Simply ebin, op

Who's gonna stop you? Ronald?

Just fuckin do it man you only get one spin around this crazy rock may as well live it up b4 u got to give it up

you look autistic but they won't care. they will laugh at you in the back tho.

This thread honestly isn't as wacky crazy guy wants do to extremely autistic thing as you wanted OP

nobody is going to stop you from doing that
in fact, they even have avocado at specialty mcdonald's so why not

just go ahead

Look at you trying to make pleb-tier food taste good.

I work at McDonalds and honestly if you walked in with an avocado, a lemon, a KNIFE and a mustard jar you would be arrested.

This.

Nobody working at mcdicks is paid to even remotely care about this petty shit

Ive seen people bring their laptop to mcdonalds for WiFi use.

If they can pretend they have something going on, there's no reason why you can't pretend to eat fancy.

You have my blessing.

>Nobody working at mcdicks is paid to even remotely care about this petty shit
i work at mcdicks. can confirm. also, ama. will be here for about an hour before i have to go to work

When the fuck is the McRib coming back?

does your place have the create your own burger machines yet?

Some right wing radio show was freaking out saying those machines would kill 6 million jobs and every fast food place would only have one cook working and it would ruin peoples lives.

If you do have the machines is there anything that is a pain in the ass to make. I ordered a burger with 2 burgers 2 tomatos and extra ketchup and mustard and exta pickles and the thing was falling apart when i tried to eat it

i should have mentioned i´m not in the US. we have the McRib all year and don´t do the machines. sorry

Well no shit it fell apart, you put two burgers inside a burger, you fat fucking dyke.

What the shit? All year?

I was planning on taking my wife to Hawaii for our vacation, but I'd rather come to your neck of the woods.

yeah, in germany the McRib is part of the standard menu since at least 25 years

>going to the jew islands ever
If I am gonna be flying 2500 miles I damn well want to end up in a foreign county and not just america where everything costs 40% more

Nigger I want to learn how to surf, and San Diego has shit waves.