Ark and Skycoin partnership incoming. You heard it here first

Ark and Skycoin partnership incoming. You heard it here first.

What would they partner on?

mutual exit scamming

Is this why ARK is dumping?

Deluded Arkies and Skytards will be the real winners of 2018.

Skycoin is trying to ride ARK's coat tails as a trade for Mike to get in on the hardware scam?

ffs, delete this shit, im not even close to done accumulating yet.

Looks like the other way around.

when will they launch plus are you expecting alot desu?

nice, just sold 100k. skycoin is shit-tier.

us DELUDED arkies expect $100 Ark by EOY

Skycoin devs are literal cyber punk autists. CTO will use and abuse them like the rough bear he is.

>Believe we will blow up & we will

Mike has been following Skycoin since the original bitcointalk thread, and he started Bitseed for dreaming of designing the antennae hardware

Ark is my biggest bag and I'm loading up on Sky right now after this retarded Reddit fud. Ark is the leader of interoperability and Skycoin seems to be a threat to most coins, lets see how their testnet goes next month, I expect there to be massive fomo.

i guess ill have to buy some ark i see, can't afford skycoin, it's just too expensive for me

If you click through the Reddit threads, literally every comment positive towards skycoin has been downvoted 50 times while every fud comment has been upvoted 50 times. Fud threads have gone live but never gotten anywhere on cryptocurrency, and suddenly these threads are everywhere with half a dozen attack articles lined up at the same time.

I've never seen Skycoin mentioned in that subreddit before and suddenly there's like 3 front page threads for something so petty. Hmm... I trust Mike and can't wait until these Redditors fomo in a few months.

This will happen.

These skycoin shills are bad news.

Kek

why are you so sure