ITT: Unpopular food opinions

ITT: Unpopular food opinions.

I think cheese is a meme food, and a remnant from human history where we fucked animals and ate each other. None of it is good.

I'ma post a rebuttal: actual cheeses are packed full of savory flavors, and it's easy to understand why it's so popular.

Now for my own:

Iceberg lettuce is the best kind of green for a salad. It's light, crunchy, and adds much-needed coolness and moisture to salads.

> fucking animals is wrong
> eating them isn't

Cheese is an extension of civilisation. It developed from the farming of livestock and the social stability required to cultivate dairy products. Statistically, if you're lactose intolerant you're more likely to fuck animals and/or be a cannibal, because your bloodline has relatively shallow roots in civilised living.

>Fucking plants is wrong
>Eating them isnt

Sriracha is good

What. No.

noone is gonna complain if you fuck your roses. People will be weirded out but noone is going to be offended

condiments suck and ruin perfectly good food and if you use them you are a faggot

>unpopular food opinions
Pic related is not bad, not bad at all.

Notice that no one is debating you on the iceberg lettuce thing.

There's nothing wrong with eating four Mr. P pizzas stacked on top of each other.

So, China has shallow roots in civilized living?

Chocolate coated raisuns > chocolate coated peanuts

Ranch sucks. It's inferior as a salad dressing even to plain basalmic vinegar, it doesn't taste good on fried chicken/hot wings like people have been memeing for decades, and hummus makes a way better dip for raw veggies.

Ranch should kill itself.

You shouldn't put any condiments on a sandwich. The only good sandwich is a dry sandwich with only your base meats and cheeses, not any extraneous bullshit.

>he wouldn't fuck a plant

I'm legitimately suprised.

Down here, all I hear about from basic-ass white bitches is MUH SPINACH, MUH KALE, DISGUSTING METAL-TASTING DARK GREENS

Ketchup is sometimes ok

Well sure because those things are all good, just for different reasons. I really like spinach salad, but if i could only have one lettuce for the rest if my life i would probably go iceberg. Maybe romaine...

personally, pretty much every use of iceberg lettuce is made better by substituting cabbage leaves. more crunch and better flavor

>more farts

I'm a dude and not a preppie or a hipster so that's actually a bonus for me

Interesting, i'll have to try it some time. I've had cabbage salad and it's pretty derishus. Just like cabbage and tomato with salt, pepper and a bunch of lime juice. Trust me senpai, that's good poor people eats.

also cabbage is cheap as sin

Every person who says they drink craft beer is an insufferable cunt and a memster.

what about regional beer?

It's also a meme. And that's a fact.

any meat on pizza other than pepperoni is shit

hard spicy salami trumps pepperoni any day of the week user

I like my pork pies hot.

I think once we achieve complete automatization it will be faster to stop poor people from breeding than raising the quality of life for them in order to achieve a poverty free society

I agree to some extent
Well seasoned smoked or barbecued food doesn't need condiments
However most food is too bland unless you have the time to buy everything fresh and make big elaborate meals

Most of American fucktards like you never ate real cheese but only processed poor quality cheese in their mac and cheese... (we can't even call that "cheese") I suggest you to try some real European cheese so you can realize how dumb and wrong you are.

What you call "bland" is what other people might call "simple." This is not pejorative. If you can't savour the basic joy of an unadorned turnip boiled to perfection, you don't deserve the pleasure of an intricately prepared dish.

All cheese is processed you fucking mong.

Do you add salt to your food?

People who ate like this for the most part grew up poor. It was common in most countries after WW2 to eat cheaply produced foods, even in Europe. If you think Europeans were dining on high class cuisine the whole time you're delusional.

Water is a chemical.

>legitimately enjoying
>memeing

There is still a person who studies a good amount of years who has to check the milk, process and the cheese every couple of days to ensure its appropriate instead of everything being handled completely automatically like in some nightmare from ray Bradbury tho

Is that Jack?

How does he manage to undercook EVERYTHING?

Make two or three servings of shitty instant coffee as a stiff espresso-like drink In the morning,
chill it in the fridge/freezer until the weather gets too hot,
mix 1-1 with rice milk and add some ice.

Instant coffee tends to not have that sharper real coffeeâ„¢ taste, and rice milk tends to be just sweet enough for a shitty but comfy cold coffee for all your broke bachelor needs.

Everyone I know won't even try the idea, then complain when their cold coffee's tastes don't mix well.

We can't, because of pasteurization laws.

The only place I get decent cheese is in Mexico, at the meat markets there.

Quite a few places in Reynosa make a good business of selling real cheese to people fortunate enough to live in driving range of the Mexican border.

Do you also concede that macrobrewed beer is a meme? It's just one that was exceedingly popular during the 20th century?

iceberg lettuce is literal shit

I agree with salads but ranch + buffalo wings is an overlord-tier combination. Perfect hot/cool interplay, while being savory and pungent enough to stuff yourself with like the fat American I am

Bleu cheese dip is infinitely better for buffalo wings

leave

I used to make artisnal goat cheese. I have 0 formal schooling and didn't even graduate high-school. The only "milk testing" we did was to take a sip of it and make sure it wasn't sour (i.e. the chiller stayed on all night and didn't turn off) but we did take a little test tube vial thing for some dairy board nerd that would pick them up bi-weekly.

t. worked at the biggest goat dairy in the state.