I work at a well known film financing/production company and have been pushing for crypto-films

would you guys be more inclined to watch movies with crypto as a main point? even if you don't we're already doing that shit

if you seriously think that crypto can't get anymore media attention yet then you guys are severely mistaken.

I would literally kms if crypto movies are a thing. I already do this shit for 8+ hours a day I don't need anymore at all

- cunny & blacked posting

Why pushing for crypto films?

only if they're good
I don't think they're marketable because most the audience even understand cryptos and wouldn't be able to follow a plot with them

"I lost my private key"
isn't the same as a suitcase full of money sinking into the harbour

instead of a gunfight, it would user's mom knocking on the door

Mnemonic Phrases are cool as shit, we've already got an indie crime thriller using a similar premise to what you said

We're also working on a script that's inspired by the WannaCry virus.

Could imagine a movie about the possible war between banks and crypto or a comedy of some neet making it and doing shit like trying to buy a third world qt 3.14.

This is exactly it, not even playing. Investors are stacked to the brim with crypto, and they know making films using crypto will only make them wealthier.

why the dramscape pic?

Unless the villaina are the fucking "federal kikes", keep your fucking mouth shut.

*Dreamscape

Yeah I'd really like to see both the utopian, dystopian and the "realistic" outcomes of widespread destruction of the state and central banks and replacement with cryptocurrencies.

kill yourself faggot this is stupid

Make a the ring remake, but with a cursed coin that appears in your wallet

>I make movies

Fuck off Kike.

Yes, see pic related

make a movie about a teenage virgin loser NEET, who spends all day long on Veeky Forums because of depression and crippling social anxiety.
>he discoveres crypto, starts making mad gains
>thinks he's either going to make it and never be a wageslave again or kill himself
>sets up a few pump and dump groups filled with filthy pajeets, whom he hates (he's not that racist, but REALLY hates indians), but he doesn't pay them much so it doesn't matter anyway.
>He pump and dumps his coins with the help of all the pajeets in his pnd groups who spam his coin memes all other the internet (mostly reddit).
>Then he decides to short ethereum by spreading fake rumours of Vitalik's death
>Vitalik, coincidentally, dies
>makes a shitton of money
>everybody thinks he did it
>now FBI is all over him
and so on and so forth. Call it "N.E.E.T." or something like "Vitalik's death grip", I'll play the main guy.

fuck off, we have not accumulated enough
why do normies ruin everything?

inb4 crypto startups funding movies promoting their crypto so they can all ponzi-cash-in from influx of dumb normie investors and speculators.

put those millions to use. a high budget hollywood film easily costs 200-400 million though.

ok I got that wrong. more like 100-200mil.

actually thinking about these numbers an entirely new idea of project funding becomes clear. if you can pitch any idea to the general public somehow, and have them invest into it via a tokensale, you can then secure their investment via a smart contract that grants them a share on the aggregate profits of the project. if people see potential in your project, they'll fund it and acquire the token even if only in hopes of selling it for more later down the line.

>i want to make pepecraft3d mmo
>here's my project website and whitepaper outlining goal, scope, cost, roadmap, monetisation and token attributes
>there will be 100mil pepecraftokens (PCT) in circulation
>pepecraft3d will cost players 5$ a month to play, advertisers will advertise on ingame ad spaces and pay big bucks
>90% of income will flow back to token holders

and since the devs obviously early adopt their coin they make bank. and can then fund the project as well as personally enrich themselves.

finance some crypto doujins instead

you guys are thinking narrowly

you can make really good character based dramedy that could even get oscar nominated about some poor neet thats goes from rags to riches. not even trolling, i see potential

YES M8

we need ravecoin

I was thinking the same thing, we're having a dev meeting soon to flesh out some details. The CEOs are coming in and hearing some of our pitches and will greenlight one or two because we've got investors waiting at the brim.

How about the QR codes - symbolic imagery, people know what they are - some chick with a tattoo or something that's very valuable - you know like gnarly pirate treasure maps or something.

>The Girl With The Drag-Act Tattoo

For A Face

It's bound to be fucking terrible. You can't make a film with enough substance based on crypto alone. It's about as terrible as the idea of making a Veeky Forums movie.

>protag's friend gets rich off crypto
>protag jumps in and makes some money but then his coin dumps
>he becomes unsatisfied with sideways growth and tries to day trade but does poorly
>tries to make back his money with 100x leverage which blows up in his face
>eventually just walks away
>flash foward a few years his old coin account is now worth a fortune
>American ending is him hugging his daughter while standing at his front door as the sun rises
>European ending is he lost his private key and has a breakdown

I wouldn't mind some comfy high school kino about young kids getting in over their heads with crypto

fukkin-kek

i really would like to see that pron produced where she dumps her bf for selling with weak hands and gets slammed by a Chad dip buyer

1st concept is cool, especially if both sides start hiring assassins, private armies and shooting down satellites for control and then the final act takes place on the moon

2nd concept sounds like a degenerate seth rogan film

will happen eventually

sounds like an adam sandler movie

it'd be better to just do seinfeld episodes about bitcoin

I'd rather see the one where a girl breaks up cause he spent all money on bitcoins, and then later on, he ends up buying several new wives at the lambo dealership

is there more of this?
seems amusing