Veeky Forums is filled with fud about this

>Veeky Forums is filled with fud about this
What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
youtube.com/watch?v=-32FBEzZX5Q&feature=youtu.be
livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fomo so you buy the bags.
fud so we spit on your grave.

dont fall for the meme next time.

A lot of people bought without dyor. The FUD is based on the background of Omise and their executives. Looks pretty shitty.

its all from the same midget fudder who is pissed at the OMG community for making fun of him maximum keks. He's especially angry cause he spent all this time on a shitty article that didn't move the price a single cent and more OMG wallets get added on ether scan by the day.

Read this
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

People fell for the half-assed shilling last week and now everyones starting to realize why this shit hasn't moved in a year.

Typical minereum scam

A 5'1" Dinduafricanus started like 20 threads a day fudding. Probably sold at the bottom like a cuck

>What the fuck happened?
We're getting close.

im 185cm and 700 pounds into OMG and I still dont understand why do people keep bringing up his height af it it was relevant to his thread

>sanjeev kumar

youtube.com/watch?v=-32FBEzZX5Q&feature=youtu.be

I take turds bigger than this niglet. What an ugly, low IQ monkey. Lmfao

Maybe someone sold low?

this is all they have, lul

$17.20 USD (-4.46%) kek

face it bagholders, you have been played

>biz is filled with fud

its literally one guy

I really wonder who the FUD autists are. If those two articles are your ammo I feel comfier than ever

almost all alts are down over the last 24 hours you absolute brainlet. Fud harder or fuck off

what are yout alking about? this has been shilled like crazy recently

I thought it would just fizzle out, but there is like 7 threads fudding this right now.

Are you kidding me? Get out now. A guy that doesn't work there anymore couldn't be found on the alumni page of an indian university he went to in the 90s. Oldest trick in the book. Just sold 100k.

Shoo shoo tiny black omg fudder.

Stature is relevant to everything (nearly) everyone 'feels' about you. Your material hierarchical being defines how you are to be idolized, and actually short men are the joke.

Men who are above average even will describe themselves as feeling short, which is always bad. The capacity for empathy for short men is always a negative value, their only rational purpose to exist incorrectly is to be dominated by others.

Guess that sucks for Jun from Omise then, he's shorter than the woman in this pic (she's leaning forward a bit)

The samefagging is getting out of hand.

Always do the opposite of what biz says. This is getting FUDed to bring the price down for accumulation before roadmap milestones start being hit.

It's the same retarded nigglet spamming, just like the bazingacoin pajeets. He'll get tired eventually, he looks like he has low-t. Just ignore for now.

sage

And the other members of team Omise are even shorter!

Jun is in south east asia where men's average height is around his height. On the other hand, you are a manlet nigger. The average male adult height for an african american is close to 5'10. You being 5'1 makes you suite to be a house pet, or a modern day circus attraction for a modern family household.

Source [1] livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/

>Nigger
>Can't even rap
What a useless cunt. Dumped my bags tho

I'm 100% certain I'm taller than you and 100% certain my dick is bigger too 8^)

You don't have to lie bro. We all saw your reddit posts where you had a meltdown about some chick and stalked her and confessed you were a 5'1 manchild. I would use you as a foot rest if I could

I'm not the author of the articles, I copypasted the links from a diff thread here.

Riiiiiight. Thats why you keep defending short stature and have the same copy and paste article message. Don't even try to pretend you arent the subhuman monkey hybrid that has been fudding OMG for 3 days straight. Don't you have a life?

Keep thinking about my big dick, but I'm still not the author, don't even have a medium account lol

idgaf about omg but
dude we're all laughing at your delusion
go on, call me a proxyhopping manlet nigger

Paid FUD rat. This kinda of shit is what will always limit crypto.

>We're all laughing at your delusion
>We're
>We

seriously, how sad do you have to be to make up conspiracy theories about your shitcoin brah
you gonna claim my hand is black and i photoshopped it darker?
how about you post your own white hand
surely you wouldn't be some sort of pajeet, user

>how sad do you have to be to make up conspiracy theories
Like those medium articles?

>idgaf about omg
what about this you pajeets don't understand? i don't give a shit about your nigger medium or your shitcoin, just here to laugh at you cucks pretending everyone against you is the same black manlet

This coin was $13 six months ago anyway. Might as well put your money in the stock market.

Allow me to explain, OP. And this not only refers to OMG, but can be said about the same situation for any crypto.

As the crypto reaches a major point in it's roadmap, in this case the Wallet SDK, we can assume that it's price is going to have a major spike, right? Yes, naturally; either just before the release, during, or just after.
Now, people want to buy in before this price spike obviously. But not everyone is able to obtain a worthy stack all at once. Sometimes they need a few weeks or months to accumulate. And so becomes the need to keep the price low to allow yourself more time.

But how do you keep the price low you might ask? Simple, keep people from buying. Do whatever it takes to keep people from buying, even if it means spreading lies. You FUD the shit out of it to put it bluntly.
Then your fud reaches the cesspit of biz, retards read your fud and believe it because they dont have a single coin, and they spread the fud even further.

Eventually you've gotten a nice comfy stack, its time for the price to take off. And now it's your time to shill the fuck out of it. The same person shittalking it to hell is now calling it the next Ethereum, but now they aren't lying. They've believed it all along.

It's all strategy and you don't even need a month on biz to realise it. Back in 2016 people were surely spreading fud about ethereum.

Nothing happened, OP. Don't believe what you see on biz. Do your own research. OMG is a great investment and anyone who took a little time to actually do research on it would understand why.

well said

No wonder your girlfriend left you.....

>hitler 5'9
>stalin 5'6
>mussolini 5'7
The amount of angst in your post is cringeworthy. The only people who care about height are faggots with nothing else to bank off and the absolute worst superficial women on the planet. 9/10 made me reply.

(you)

Saved. Thanks user

>tfw king of manlets

It was TWENTY CENTS eight months ago
Better performance than any top 10 coin