I love hamburger helper but I hate meat. Yuck, disgusting, blech. Who could stand that stuff?

I love hamburger helper but I hate meat. Yuck, disgusting, blech. Who could stand that stuff?
So I have come up with a method for making hamburger helper without the hamburger and it's really good! Here's how we do it:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol jk, we dont.

/end thread/

From left to right is my most favorite to my least favorite flavor. The gaps are because there's a flavor in there in that position that I've had before but I can't find it anymore.

To make hamburger helper without the hamburger, you need these items. Some are kind of obvious.

four cheese lasagna is based but the regular cheeseburger flavor is the best, double is gross

Veeky Forumsooks generally frown on HH, but I learned a great deal from cooking it as a young man. For instance, I always add onions and garlic, and I often use ground turkey instead of beef. I also add vegetables to it, like broccoli, cauliflower, or fresh green beans.

Granted, I don't make it much anymore. But, it taught me a lot about cooking when I was first starting out.

My Body is ready

seitan work well for this

Nick will be going on vacation for the first time right now! He'll be offline for a few days, but he'll be back with pictures!

so much new itt

Combine 'cheese pizza only' with 'no meat' to obtain the worst kind of faggot. And he spends half an hour to degrease each pizza, instead of trying to eat something better.

He also orders pizzas in bulk and saves them to eat through out the week instead of ordering a fresh one every day

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

This guy pisses me off so god damn much. I can't stand watching somebody purposefully make his own life as dull as possible.

didn't even get through 2 seconds of the video before cracking up. just seeing him sitting there looking up at the camera caught me by surprise.

23min

niggawut.jpg

23 min with fast-forwarding

>holy actual autism, Batman!

I've seen plenty of girls I know 'degrease' pizza before eating it and it honestly triggers me. Why are you wasting 5 extra minutes pressing napkins or paper towels into your pizza. You're already eating pizza, taking of the tiniest amount of oil isn't going to make it healthier, nor do most of them eat healthy in general to begin with. It's one of those bro diet science things people do to make themselves feel healthy and bothers me quite a bit.

Stop bullying Uli

actually it does, 1 tbsp of grease is over 100kcal, and you can easily blot up 1 or 2 tsps from an individual peice of pizza, which is 300-350 kcal over all, so it is significant

ulillilia lost something like 30 lbs after beggining to blot, since he always eats the same food in the same quantities, it is absolutely an impactful way to modify your food intake

also you get the runs from eating too much grease, what girl wants to have the squirts?

It probably makes a big difference if you eat Pizza Hut cheese pizza 3 meals a day 365 days a year like Ulillia here.

This guy is genuinely super autistic and this isn't even the cringiest thing he does. It's not really Veeky Forums related, but he's also been developing this really shitty ca 1993 platform game for PC for well over a decade. He will never finish it because he has too much fun going full Autismo on irrelevant details and variables of the game such as how quickly the parallax background fades into clouds as you superman jump into the sky or how efficient the acceleration curve for how fast you can run is.

If you're squeezing out 2 tablespoons of grease from a slice of pizza you're eating some serious shit. And of course if your diet consists of only pizza removing grease will make a difference with your weight. He would lose weight if he stopped eating the cheese or the crust as well. But for the average human being that doesn't eat pizza all that often wringing out your slice to miss out on like 50-80 cals just seems stupid to me. Especially when these are the same people in my experience who when they get 'coffee' load it up with sugar and syrup among other garbage.

I like watching that video of uliuliuliulilll. Very relaxing to me. I wish he made more cooking videos. I know he did a video about how he degreases pizza in depth.

>It probably makes a big difference if you eat Pizza Hut cheese pizza 3 meals a day 365 days a year like Ulillia here.

That's kinda the point. If you are concerned about health then why on earth are you eating pizza hut that often?

Listen, man...

If he were like, a real person who could function properly with no excuses and he was super fat I might agree with you.

But there comes a time when you just have to accept that some people are so fucking broken and if eating Pizza Hut with the excess grease sponged off with paper towels every day and spending their entire life screwing around with a video game that doesn't even have a point besides soothing his autistic number fetishes makes him happy... then whatever. If something like this triggers you then I suggest you get off the 4chins for awhile and go outside.

So you agree that this is all about satisfying autism and isn't really about health at all?

Just

I don't do it to save calories, i just don't like the feel of excess grease. I like the taste of takeaway pizzas, but not the huge puddle of grease thats on some of them.

In the UK dominos isnt so bad and i don't bother, when I has one in the US it was like a layer over the top and pooling in dents in the cheese, so i did it then

I'm not talking about Uli at all. I don't know who he/she is, nor do I care.

I'm talking about the concept of blotting pizza in general.

I specifically compared T B S P as a normative caloric value to the mean value of ~1-2 T S P you might remove from a single slice of pizza

Uli went from overweight to normal weight with grease removal, so he proves that the concept is real. He doesn't want to lose any more weight.

He eats hamburger helper and frozen pizzas for the most part and only eats delivery pizza when the price drops because of a special. He is extremely consistent with his diet and takes his health seriously

>takes his health seriously

No, he doesn't. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. If he took his health seriously then he wouldn't be eating hamburger helper or frozen pizza anywhere near as often as he does.

Why?
Provided the food gives a sufficient mass of required vitamins and minerals the human body requires, and satisfies the caloric demands of the person, why, EXACTLY, would it matter what they ate?

Ulililia found a simple, predictable and low cost way to maintain his caloric and vitamin/mineral intake.

Sounds like you're just trying to be angry because his autism gave him the ability to cut through the bullshit.

Protip: White bread with a bucket of cheese, oil and some tomato concentrate doesn't provide all the micronutrients you need.

>why, EXACTLY, would it matter what they ate?

First off, pizza and hamburger helper do not provide the correct nutritional requirements for a person.

Second, the choice of mass-produced industrially processed food is exposing him to harmful substances used in that food. this includes preservatives, the texturing agent in the pizza cheese, a massive surplus of salt, and the nitrite in the pizza topping. There are probably others.

Finally, the flora in your intestines adapt to one's diet. If you only eat a very narrow set of foods then the resulting bacteria populations will be limited in variety. This is counterproductive for nutrition and could very well cause further health problems. Furthermore it's impractical: maintaining such a limited diet would virtually guarantee indigestion if he ever had to eat a meal other than pizza or HH. While this isn't truly "unhealthy" in the literal sense, it is limiting and rather impractical.

>Gmo factory food help ahh

Who said anything about GMOs? I'm talking about the ingredients you can read off the box.