Why does everyone on Veeky Forums try so hard to seem healthy/skinny and have to disclaimer every post in a junk...

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums try so hard to seem healthy/skinny and have to disclaimer every post in a junk related thread with "I only have this once a year but..."?

It's really annoying. This isn't Veeky Forums.

I think it's all in your head.

You might be confusing people bitching about the shitty quality of fast food for taste reasons with them bitching about it for health reasons.

Um no. I'm not. Take the anti-sugar meme for instance.

The obesity epidemic and ignorance. Most people are trying to let everyone know they aren't fat, but don't quite understand that regularly eating small portions of dessert won't instantly make you obese. It's a complex problem.

Sure, that gets discussed but it's not as if every post on the board is railing on sugar. You make it seem like the board is overloaded with that stuff while it's really a minority.

because someone will start a thread about ketchup or fruit punch and people will immediately start shitposting about sugar and diabetes.

>calls out memes
>uses the meme of calling things memes

It's because you can't post about indulgent food without some spastic accusing you of being fat in an attempt to discredit your opinion.

I've noticed this too. People moaning about having more than 1 (one) slice of pizza makes someone an obese lardass. And that one pizza lasts them 3 days.

Which is a complete and utter lie.

I have your answer OP. A couple things come to mind:

1. The poor people who cant afford food.

2. The Europeans who are jealous.

3. The people on Veeky Forums who are starving themselves and try discrediting good food to make their fasting go easier

4. Homosexuals and woman. They found out about Veeky Forums on /b/ then assumed the whole site is a giant trollfest (in a sense it kind of is) so they come here and talk shit.

5. Pick one of the above and you have your answer. Sometimes its all of the above.

A homosexual and/or vegan woman from Veeky Forums whos low income in Europe.

Oh and the hipsters. I'm imagining a bunch of wasteless cooks coming here after they sucked off a black jew for crack in an alley and then they need a place to vent but they were already banned from reddit. Its the best way to describe them. For someone to call ketchup or pretty much any food out.

Just the sheer fact someone even posts on these threads instead of silently lurking and enjoying food in good food celebration makes them in my eyes... a piece of shit.

if you don't like the trollfest then you can git out.

Same people here eat rice & beans on the regular. Not exactly healthy.

how about getting gud.

Also I can see a lot of the mean comments to come from wealthy bored people who have no lives or love in their life. They happen to not eat fast food and come here to see some good food but end up looking at a bunch of pictures that a corporate chain probably pays some guy to spam.

They also do not have the palette for enjoying frozen foods because they were not raised in that household setting.

Furthermore, I still stand by my thoughts that the majority of hatred is coming from people who can a) not afford food b) are jealous Europeans and Asians and muslims c) people from Veeky Forums coming here because they need something to occupy their thoughts of hunger and instead of learning to grow the fuck up they just shitpost.

Just know, these people are shit. Hence the term, shit posting

we need to meme deeper, there are levels of meme yet unexplored

I still have a slice of pizza from a pie I bought on Wednesday. Push me too far and I'll post pics

Food is art, science, and fuel. Too much of it is shame, weakness and failure

superior b8, chum. You've improved even over the course of this thread

you're right

Nowhere in my post did I suggest gluttony was right or good.

>fuel

Oh, a Veeky Forumsizen.

euro detected

I burn 2500 to 3000 Kcal on a workday. Add 1000 to that if I bike to work and exercise in the evening. An average out of shape desk jockey still burns 2000 Kcal a day.

Eating like an anorexic 40kg women is nothing to be proud of. Pretending to eat like that is even worse.