Veeky Forums, I'm looking for the ultimate snacking food. Just something to eat while reading, playing video games...

Veeky Forums, I'm looking for the ultimate snacking food. Just something to eat while reading, playing video games, or watching a movie/show.

I am looking for a snack that meets these parameters:
>low calories
>little to no sugar
>little to no salt
>can be eaten by hand/without utensils
>leaves no residue on hands/lips (grease, seasoning, sauce, cheese dust, etc.)
>no significant change in texture when exposed to room temperature (ie. doesn't melt/soften/harden/etc.)
>little to no noise when chewed
>reasonably priced

Right now, the only thing I can think of is celery, which I enjoy, but I would like some other options.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/e-coli-contamination-found-7-spinach-harvests-how-can-you-prevent-food-poisoning-247027
momables.com/homemade-greek-yogurt-ranch-salad-dressing-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bullet

You seriously have to eat when you're doing all that shit? Best snack food is no snack food, friendo:
>no calories
>no sugar
>no salt
>requires no hands/utensils
>no residue to clean up
>no texture issues
>no noise
>free as in freedom

B R E A D
R
E
A
D

Seaweed maybe

Chewing gum and self-control. You really shouldn't be eating on auto-pilot, it's a really bad habit that creates an unhealthy relationship with your food, user.

>Allowing yourself to be hungry instead of snacking on stuff with minimal calories/sugar

Spam Motherfuckin' Musubi.

>Giving into the craving jew instead of having the self control to wait for a meal

>You seriously have to eat when you're doing all that shit?
Some people have popcorn while watching movies. This is no different.

>bill of rights, not bill of needs

>you don't NEED snacks
Nice try jew.

Is this just one /pol/ faggot arguing with himself?

kale chips

sliced cucumbers are incredible too with black pepper

Spinach! I eat the stuff right out of the bag as though it were potato chips, it's great.

Eat some nuts faggot

The ones that are already shelled and not salted

>nuts
>low calorie
Epin

I'd take higher calorie natural foods that humans were supposed to eat than some highly processed high fructose corn syrup garbage

>some highly processed high fructose corn syrup garbage

OP mentioned fucking celery. What are you on about?

Er...it's your life, and you should live it how you want, but eating greens out of the bag without washing it first is a really good way to get e coli.

Just a head's up.

medicaldaily.com/e-coli-contamination-found-7-spinach-harvests-how-can-you-prevent-food-poisoning-247027

Do you want a fight?

They're thoroughly washed, though; it says it right on the bag.

dubz speaks truth for my easy win...

Corn Tortillas
squeeze of limon

Tamales

thank you, reasonable post that doesn't delve into a bunch of misinformation about nutrition

It's the obese kid from the Emirates whose father beats him. Just fast you fucking sandnigger

But those are clearly flour...

Eat ice then you piece of shit

Carrot sticks are good but I don't really care for them.

How about Snow Peas? They're crunchy and have a nice flavor to them, and you can put a little 'cha on them to spice them up nicely.

sounds pretty good actually

Not that celery is dirty, but it's not something I would touch with my hands while I'm touching remotes and controllers. Why can't you use utensils?

I like unsalted mixed nuts, eaten with a spoon. Also homemade roasted chickpeas (the hot sauce dries up and I barely use any fat.)

If you really need low calorie, make some popcorn. The trick to no mess is putting it in a wide but shallow bowl, and getting pieces with your tongue.

Raw almonds

>snacking food
How fat are you?

I know. It's like he eats for pleasure LOL

Isnt it always?

I wonder how many calories a bullet would have if it could be digested.

Simple nuts should do the trick. Although, they're not very cheap.

So at least like 350?

We've gotten a lot of retards from /tv/ and /b/ lately.

Snack is for fat boys

If you're hungry, go eat something and get back to what you're doing. The part I'm finding weird isn't a guy wanting a small snack between meals, it's that he wants something low-calorie, no noise, no residue and able to sit out at room temperature for a long time while he's eating and gaming, reading or watching TV. That sounds like he has to be constantly sucking food up into his maw, not like he's occasionally a little hungry and needs to take three minutes out of his gaming time to get a filling snack to tide him over.

Sunflower seeds. I drink them out of a little cup but I guess a spoon would work. If you try to eat them with your fingers they'll go everywhere.

Olives. Bit salty for your requirements but if you get a variety of things then you should get olives.

Grapes, cherries, strawberries and other summer berries. Probably a surprising amount of sugar in these so don't go overboard.

Already mentioned: Celery, cucumber and carrot, sliced into sticks. Nuts.

I personally love to snack on coconut. Opening it is loud as hell (you have to whack it with a hammer for a few minutes) and messy the first few times, but it's tasty. Not as healthy as you might think though, and you do have to prise the pieces out of the shell with a sturdy knife.

Pretty much any other vegetable? Carrot, cucumber, pepper, peas, bean sprouts, cabbage, lettuce. Just make a giant bowl of dry slaw with some spices if this is seriously a thing you want to have going all day.

Vegetables are mostly low calorie and if you're a vegetables dipped in ranch guy you can try this.

Also, fuck paying this company when you can make it yourself.

momables.com/homemade-greek-yogurt-ranch-salad-dressing-recipe/

>water splashed on it for two seconds removes bacteria

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Explain to me why hospitals bother with all the bleach and cleaning products if water magically removes E coli? Try not having the immune system of a three year old.

>Chewing gum
I used to do the same thing and just eat snacks out of habit because I felt I needed something to do with my mouth. Gum changed all that, just find a good no sugar/low sugar gum

Don't you rinse your fruit and veg?

Cooking might kill the bacteria from all the insect shit and manure but there's toxic pesticides on there as well. Just give it a rinse and a rub, it takes five seconds.