Well, it looks like $100 EOY isn’t so crazy after all

Well, it looks like $100 EOY isn’t so crazy after all.

>3 months later
>Well, it looks like $1000 isn't so crazy after all

It's not even at a dollar and we're almost a quarter of the way through the year you fukken mong. It will be very lucky to reach $10

>$100 EOY
Nice FUD, Pajeet.

>1 year later
>Well, it looks like $10000 isn't so crazy after all

If this token ever reaches 5$ i would be shocked.

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
>You have to go back braindead.jpeg
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

>leddit
>can't even get sick dubs
Buy more tron and fuck off back there nigger

checked and checked

You’ve posted this exact paragraph word for word multiple times

When you all bought Link a few months ago, I bought RaiBlocks (which I learned about on, you guessed it, reddit) and made an easy 100x
It was easy because XRB had a clear, working technology that fulfilled an actual need in the cryptocurrency market. They weren't making empty promises, they were just delivering. Crypto is easy when you don't listen to self proclaimed geniuses on biz

>he bought RedditBlocks

It's called copypasta newfriend

You stole my quads kys

Witnessed

fking FUD

AIDS.

Checked

digits never lie
bomber is innocnet
xrb is the mod team of /r/cryptocurrencies

the whole thing is the biggest pump and dump in history and once again reddit is blown the fuck out

OMFG TRIPS + QUADS

lmao linkies so deluded.

I made 100x
How much has LINK made you?
Are you the 99%, or the 1%?

Your 100x will pale in comparison to my 10000x.

Link has done 100x during bull run so whatever lol.

LINK EoY = 0.54$

Now that is just bad math

LINKvEoY = 8724$

>He didn't buy Raiblocks @ 30 cents then dump @ 25 USD just in time to catch the LINK train.

Try to keep up :^)

This is all the confirmation I needed that biz is the worst echo chamber in all of crypto with autistic people convincing each other that they're all smart and they are just ACTING stupid. It's pretty glorious watching all these autists circle jerk each other over believing that the message behind a weak ass meme has any substantial impact on the real world. Biz is literally as braindead as it gets, Reddit gives way better advice.
I never left, I lurk both reddit and biz and reddit is hands down superior to the minds on this board

I've done my research
Chainlink is shit
I assure you 99% of the people here invested in chainlink haven't done any research but bought in because someone spewed some pseudo intelligent bullshit and ended it with "but dyor" knowing no one actually would and they thought to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and bought in
The other 1% saw the small potential for its meme value to bump its value a little and is going to dump on all the morons on biz
Prove me wrong

checked and keked

I've done my research
Chainlink is shit
I assure you 99% of the people here invested in chainlink haven't done any research but bought in because someone spewed some pseudo intelligent bullshit and ended it with "but dyor" knowing no one actually would and they thought to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and bought in
The other 1% saw the small potential for its meme value to bump its value a little and is going to dump on all the morons on biz
Prove me wrong

I never bought into link because it is clearly worthless to anyone who actually knows what the fuck they're doing
When you all bought Link a few months ago, I bought RaiBlocks (which I learned about on, you guessed it, reddit) and made an easy 100x
It was easy because XRB had a clear, working technology that fulfilled an actual need in the cryptocurrency market. They weren't making empty promises, they were just delivering. Crypto is easy when you don't listen to self proclaimed geniuses on biz

I've done my research
Chainlink is gold
I assure you 99% of the people here FUDDING chainlink haven't done any research but avoided because someone spewed some pseudo intelligent bullshit and ended it with "don't buy LINK" knowing nobody would try research further, and theythink to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and didn't research further.
The other 1% saw the small potential for its meme value to literally moon this and transform the world and the cryptospace will never be the same
Prove me wrong

dude make a thread, we need this FUD waiting bank transfer 2 days ffs

>This thing has value
Prove to me it has value
>... prove to me it DOESN'T have value
The absolute state of biz

Wrong. 99% of us FUDing LINK just want to buy more cheap LINK. Anyone still not holding at this point deserves chemical castration. Can't risk that retard bloodline procreating.

I enjoy watching self proclaimed genius normies make fools of themselves on reddit while I'm actually getting valuable information from Veeky Forums
This is the high quality normie delusion that I never visit reddit for

Also, I've done my research
Chainlink is gold
I assure you 99% of the people here FUDDING chainlink haven't done any research but avoided it because someone spewed some pseudo-intelligent bullshit and ended it with "don't buy LINK", knowing nobody would try research further, and those poor souls think to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and didn't research further.
The other 1% saw the potential for the technology and meme value to literally moon and transform the world, and the cryptospace will never be the same
Prove me wrong

FUG I WANT MMY 5K link tommorrow

I also fell for the Raiblocks meme. Thankfully I came to my senses and went all in on LINK when XRB hit $30.

This
Only retards think this shit could hit 1$
If we shilled bcpt instead of this piece of shit we would be rich now
It went from 900 sats to 2.3$
This pice of shit went from 1300 sats to 1.something
Garbage

you might joke about this shit but people said the same about bitcoin. People thought it was overpriced at a dollar because it was a coin. "Why would a single coin be $10000 lmao, that doesn't even make sense. Are people going to trade in .002 BTC?"

And here we are. I'm pre mt goy, never underestimate this fucking market.

Reddit is filled with brainlet try hards who don't know about anything until its already mooned. Enjoy following the blind user.

Veeky Forums requires being able to read through the lines, but once you can its a far better indicator of what's going to take off.

Proof: BTC has been present on Veeky Forums since before Veeky Forums was even a thing when we'd talk about it on /g/. There's far more crypto capital floating around this board than there is in all of Reddit. Reddit holds baby money compared to the lifers on here. You may as well take investment advice from the homeless guy in front of McDonalds.

nano eternally btfo

See

It already has been over a dollar...

8 posts and not a single argument. Maybe you'd like to tell us why this project is actually shit? Or are you just going to proclaim yourself right and tell people to "dyor?"

>This thing has value
Prove to me it has value

You have to actually work hard to drop the price with FUD. Copy pasting the same posts in 5 different threads is not hard work.

>muh value can be defined
communist detected

You're right, impossible for a project with an actual use case and meme magic to moon to $100.

You should sell.

$200 link EOY confirmed goddamnit

What an utter waste.

>This thing has value
Prove to me it has value

The things is you actually have to prove me wrong

It's bait. But the funny thing is it's easy to flip it into statements that actually triggers nolinkers

I enjoy watching self proclaimed genius normies make fools of themselves on reddit while I'm actually getting valuable information from Veeky Forums
This is the high quality normie delusion that I never visit reddit for

I've done my research
Chainlink is gold
I assure you 99% of the people here FUDDING chainlink haven't done any research but avoided it because someone spewed some pseudo-intelligent bullshit and ended it with "don't buy LINK", knowing nobody would try research further, and those poor souls think to themselves "hur hur he sounds like he knows what he is talking about" and didn't research further.
The other 1% saw the potential for the technology and meme value to literally moon and transform the world, and the cryptospace will never be the same
Prove me wrong

LINK is antifragile. The more it is attacked, the stronger it gets. No one can stop it. We can only witness it, or hope to contribute to it's ever-growing influence

Fuck no, I never bought into link because it is clearly worthless to anyone who actually knows what the fuck they're doing

Veeky Forums = rude but okay advice sometimes with the word nigger thrown in

reddit = polite, lots of punctuation, but incorrect

Everyone is sick and fucking tired of having to explain chainlink constantly to retards who dont have even the the slightest clue on what it does.

Do we have to start at smart contracts?
Do we have to sit and explain to you what an oracle is?
Do we explain to you the porblems with oracles and smart contracts?
then do we have to sit a explain the chainlink network?

and then you'll still keep asking questions about network safety, penalties, payments, insurance so on and so forth and honestly I cant be fucked to sit here and explain it to someone who want take the time to even read a simple whitepaper.

Now fuck off you stupid faggot. You aren't paying us to inform you so you are literally worthless to us. W O R T H L E S S.

Is this the PC or the phone version of grawl?

The problem is that nobody knows if businesses will actually adopt chainlink or not. They could as well choose other options or invest in developing others.

It's all very exciting isn't it? $100 EOY, $5000 EOY 2020

Veeky Forums = stupid autistic people who have convinced each other that they are smart because they don't care to be politically correct
reddit = normal people having normal discussion. there is a wide range of intelligence there, depending on where you look

>This thing has value
Prove to me it has value

>Fuck no, I never sold link because it is clearly valuable to anyone who actually knows what the fuck they're doing
>When you all bought TRX a few months ago, I bought LINK (which I learned about on, you guessed it, Veeky Forums) and it will make an easy 100x and continue to hold strong into 2019-2020
>It was easy because LINK had a clear, working technology that fulfilled an actual need in the cryptocurrency market, as well as broader financial and legal markets. They weren't making empty promises, they were just delivering. Crypto is easy when you don't listen to self proclaimed geniuses on plebbit

i'm not sure that works because link has never really mooned but raiblocks actually did so idk man, but i did laugh a little so good job

LINK $100 EOY and Devery $30 EOY. We're gonna make it, user. Just buy and hold. Buy and hold.

You dont realize first-mover advantage and network effects... read a book

End of link end of year

There is literally nothing stopping a company from buying Sergey's project if it's any good and creating their own private version.

> whats a MIT license

>What is decentralisation
nigga you dont understand this space

Gotta be bait.

Link fudders brain dead as usual.

Link at least 100$ eoy
Checkem

Isnt that thai ladyboy scam coin

Network effect, sure. But first mover, I don't see that clear.

Why would a company be so eager to risk to be the first adopter?

because chainlink literally does everything you need right out of the box.

Sometimes I wonder if shit "FUD" like this is just an elaborate ruse to make people buy LINK.

ITS OVER LINKIES

yor little bouncey is over
time to eat your pills and go to sleep now

But will it get enough attention from companies?
Who's in actual charge of marketing it?

wrong, sir. its still up.

Exactly.

me

What a fucking halfwit you are. The claims of WHY IT HAS VALUE are everywhere. If you're going to claim that it doesn't, you actually have to MAKE AN ARGUMENT.
You're like some child yelling"no it doesn't! No it doesn't!"

make.
an.
argument.
cunt.

Ah, Jason Parser.

this value would be "I can quit my job" money for me

The absolute state of nolinkers

yes but it's not going up anymore

guess what that means

where is it going next?

Mmmmm

You do realize the current volume is almost 4x what it was before sergey spoke, right?

I can't hear you because of the terrible stink

stinkie linkie

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT LINK WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST COIN BY MY VOLUME

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A CUP AND A HANDLE (YEAHHHAHH)

GREEN CANDLES START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FEED ME THE LINKS AS I HIT THE BUY BUTTON
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BUY THAT DIP
TA SAYS BOUNCE CAUSE THE COIN'S HOT SHIT
SO MANY MOON, SO MANY MINE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH?
YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU'RE ON Veeky Forums BRO
STINKY LINKY PORTFOLIO

HEY NOW, YOU'RE IN CHAINLINK, COMFY HOLDING, GREAT BAGS!
HEY NOW, ALL-IN CHAINLINK, PAJEET FUDDERS, SHOW FLAGS!
ALL SMART CONTRACTS ARE GOLD
ONLY CHAINLINK SOLVES THE ORACLE

79 now.

nice

Thanks just bought 100k

Newfag here.
I suppose volume equals the ammount of tokens currently in the market.

If I'm not mistaken, then why isn't there a direct correlation between volume and price?

...because the same tokens can be sold back and forth

Wait, so total volume equals the total ammount of buys + sells?
Isn't it just the ammount of tokens bought?