How many days do you eat meat in a row Veeky Forums?

how many days do you eat meat in a row Veeky Forums?

I was talking to my friend, and he said he couldn't remember the last time he went a day without meat. kinda disgusting.

I skip it every other day

Many days.
I'm a foreigner to the US and, for cultural reasons, I don't eat nearly as much meat as most of my neighbours would do. I do seem to have more dairy than them, though.

Errr...
>NOT many days
Fixed.
Out of the twenty-one meals in a week, breakfasts, lunches and dinners combined, I eat meat at three or four of them. So about 81% of my meals are vegetarian friendly.

I eat maybe once every two months or so.

>you shouldn't do that

fuck off

Usually once a week, more often if there are leftovers. I prefer dairy and eggs for the most part. Might eat meat more often when cultured meat is available in stores, but I'd feel guilty eating more meat than what I currently eat.

Why is that disgusting?

>why is eating a dead fucking carcass everyday unhealthy

>making arguments against points no one made
He said "disgusting" not "unhealthy."
Maybe there's some dietary thing you can do to prevent yourself from seeing things that aren't there, like imaginary talking points no one made. You should look into it.

What the fuck is this board? What's at all strange about eating meat in a meal every day in a developed country where we have the luxury?

People like you have a very deluded sense of the world around you

Nothing at all. OP's a fucking faerie, is all. And this is coming from /Just because I don't eat much meat doesn't mean I think people who do are strange. Similarly, you shouldn't think me odd for the fact that I don't eat it much, either.

your offspring will not make it through the winter

that is if you aren't already sterile

I'm 31 and used to eat meat every single day, but now I've been trying to only eat meat on the weekends. I gotta admit, I have lost about 15 pounds in a month without making any changes in my daily routine except for diet. I do cave in some days when the mexican place down the street has some cheap tasty specials.
>end blog

I mean, no particular reason other than it being flesh. I could see eating fish everyday, maybe. Meat just feels heavy and kinda gross while you're digesting it.

erryday

It's not when properly butchered and cooked. Full of protein and vitamin B12, it is.

The only real issue is when you eat too much of it, you get constipation and nasty fudgy shits that take half a roll of TP to get clean again.

Meat should have fiber in it already, so you can just eat meat all the time.

Most days I'll have something with some meat in it, but I almost never have a meat-based meal (as in more than just few bits of meat). Maybe two or three times a month.

Using too much meat is basically a kind of laziness, not to mention unappetizing given the extremely low quality of most grocery store meat in America

every single day in multiple meals, fresh meat from local butchery come at me

One or two. I autistically have a bacon, egg, mushroom, spinach, toast lunch every Saturday. I could pretty much give up meat if it wasn't for pork based smallgoods. Pigs being apparently the most emotionally intelligent animals.

At the moment I eat it about 2-3 times a week, but that's because my gf is vegetarian and I'm too lazy to cook two meals a day. Also because I'm a uni students and can't afford it eat the kind of meat is like to.

If I could, I'd eat it every day.

any meat content? pretty much never.
but generally that meat content is something like a can of anchovies in a large batch of pasta, or soup and an oz or two of meat in a burrito. I splurge on meat a lot more than I probably should, but I can get around eating a shit ton of meat.

everyday.

Vegantard spotted

probably every day if you count eggs and fish. those make up the bulk of my protein intake

Every day, ideally with every meal.
Suck it veganfags

I don't define my diet by whether or not I eat meat so I don't really keep track, maybe there's a day in there that I don't, but if there were I wouldn't care, so I wouldn't notice.

Dunno. I'm pretty poor at the moment so it's not uncommon to go a day or two either without meat or with only incidental meat products in it (ie. soup made with beef stock).

I have enough trouble keeping my muscle up as it is with all the exercise I do. I eat about 4 pounds of meat a day.
it's simply the best way to cultivate lean mass
12pm-8pm FEEEAAAAST
and don't ever eat at any other time of the day

Fuck off, greg

I only know one guy named greg and its not me!
for the longest time I thought his name was andrew and nobody corrected me

Until a few months ago I ate meat for every meal. When I lived at home if my mom made a meal without meat I'd leave and go to Taco Bell or McDonald's. I also drank only pop and beer. I've stopped drinking anything with added sugar and I'm only eating meat (besides fish) for Sunday dinners at my parents'.

Every day. I know it's not good for me, I'm gonna try swapping over to fish or something. I'll never be able to do a full vegetarian flip but I can at least limit my consumption of red meat.

Erryday, mostly beef. I'm not a sissy nor a woman though

Pretty much every day.

I typically eat poultry once a week and fish once a week. I work in a nice restaurant so I will occasionally indulge in a steak or burger if chef owes me a favor but I never really buy red meat. It is objectively bad for you and I get it once in a while so I don't miss it, and hen I do eat red meat it is good quality which I would prefer over a $1 burger every day.