What are some American summer classics? I'm a big fan of ham hocks and beans, personally

What are some American summer classics? I'm a big fan of ham hocks and beans, personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxqZMVhtafc

The ride never ends with him.

here's my 4th of july special

You post this all the time. How pitiful. This further affirms my belief that I'm the only person on Veeky Forums than actually has any knowledge or appreciation of cooking.

You are the only person in the world with those attributes.

I make this every 4th of july

It honestly feels like that sometimes.

Does he always use budget ingredients?

What the fuck is that

pretty much yeah. he's garbage.

Jeez m8

>American summer classics

Really good, but i thought it was a fall/winter thign?

A ham that size is easily $20.

>ham

Jesus christ, that fucking spoon he uses....so as he says, "counter don't get yucky"......god I hate this fat fuck

There's two of us here senpai.

I don't even know why I come here anymore.

Fat fuck should buy a preassure cooker, or at least start with the beans and add the pork later. I don't buy that plating at the end, the pork most have desintegrated to oblivion after 2+ hours boiling.

It pains me to see these morons sometimes. So many idiots who've watched Ramsay's cookery crash course for plebs and think they're hot shit.

I'm talking about how Veeky Forums is mostly fast food/casual restarunt threads, meme food, and freezer food.

Anything actually about cooking, or god forbid even good OC, it gets maybe 2 replies.

...I do enjoy the jack threads though to be honest

Don't reply to me again, scum.

What now faggot, I bet you don't even fukcing cook you faggot bitch

Stop immediately.

Round these parts of the USA that means pulled pork BBQ, low country boils, and plenty of fresh fruit.

Found the samefag.

here's your (you's), now fuck off to /r9k/

Dude what

Potato salad!

root beer float

damn, so tasty

>those herbs
Ruined.

yuck i hate potatoes in chunks that huge
fuckin mouthful of bland potato

Why?

what the hell are they doing with that spoonful of mayo?? is this guy even a chef?

Blech, soft serve floats are awful.

This.
My dad's half American and grew up in the US. He taught me to make a mean-as-fuck mayonnaise-based potato salad. My country's potato salad is just potatoes, oil, garlic and parsley, which is good, but not as oddly satisfying as American potato salad.

His recipe for the dressing is hardboiled egg yolks whipped with mayonnaise, prepared American mustard (if that's hard to find, French mustard works a treat), chopped pickled cucumber with a little sugar (or, if you're in the US, 'sweet relish,' though I use pickled green tomatoes, which are more common for me), a dash of vinegar and some black pepper. Then chopped onions, blanched chopped carrots, chopped celery and chopped egg whites are stirred in. Salt generously.
Boil the potatoes until done, then drain and mix, still hot, with the dressing. Then allow to sit in the fridge overnight. The potatoes, I've been told, absorb the flavours better as they cool rather than if they're added to the dressing already cold.

Gazpacho!

I subscribed to Jack's channel recently thinking i would have a good laugh watching his videos, but seeing them on my feed only annoys me. Bye Jack!

>wasting artichoke leaves
Ay ay ay. That's where the flavor is at.

Personally, I love a good old style bean salad.

>Ctrl+F4 "apple pie"
>0 results

that looks disgusting

I would never eat at a place that server that

literally teenage stoner food

Fuck you, yuropoor.

Fuck you, American pretending to be a European pretending to be an American.

American Veeky Forums is literally the worst.

Nope.

yes

Here's something to start off summer

>the ingredient lists on all of them list teriyaki sauce

that's Chess pie, a Tennessee staple you friggin a-hole

>high fructose meme syrup is the third ingredient in beef jerky

Americans...

what do people have against plain beef jerky?

not him but that looks like waaaaaay too much dill

The lack of cracked black pepper

nigga you cray

Why is that fat retard obsessed with branding his shit as "the best"? Is it part of his mental retardation?

Looking at this video objectively, it's honestly not bad.

Why does it look like puke? Is it all that oil he decided to add for some reason?

That's one of my favorite foods actually. So simple too

>Ham hock
>Beans
>All day in the crock pot
>Put some cornbread in the oven when the ham and beans are about done
>Chunk a white onion up as best as you can

How I like to serve:

>Slice some corn bread
>Spoon the ham and beans on top of corn bread
>Onion chunks on the side to take selective bites of
>Might wanna add some salt
>Big glass of cold milk

And now you have my all time favorite meal. Simple, cheap, delicious, filling.

Jack makes some stuff that turns out okay, but some people on Veeky Forums want it to be a circlejerk where they make fun of everything he does so they feel better about themselves

My family grows about two dozen tomato plants in the summer so our summer dishes are all tom based. The two big ones are BLT's and sun sauce (marinara cooked by the sun like sun tea).

it's just great where he buys an okay looking part of a pig, says nah it's too big (it's not) and goes back to the store and buys those weird frozen ham hocks that have zero meat and throws those in and says, ok, wala.

> Soft serve
Found yer problem m8
Use real ice cream

Take a branded item of confectionery, something with lots of HFCS in.
Unwrap it.
Deep-fry it in batter, ideally made from corn.
Impale it on a stick.

And there you go. Savoury items can be substituted, like sausages, but the sweeter and the less like actual food it is the better.

I wonder if you can deep-fry candyfloss...

sounds more Scottish than American to me.

why fix what isn't broken

low country boil

it is his fucking brand genius
he is not obsessed with it, it is his brand

I do not understand how you can know a word but completely divorce it from its meaning

Are you retarded lad?

no, you're right, asking why some guy with a brand is "obsessed" with using it is a poignant and valid question
I hope someday you find the answers you're looking for

I'm not certain that all those flavors compliment each other

Tell me more, neighbor. I would google it but I don't want to.

Look a little deeper, I know it's tough when you have an IQ under 90. Someone CHOOSES a brand, so why did he decide to brand his shit as "THE BEST" when it is clearly anything but?

It's not just the brand either, he constantly uses phrases like 'this is the best ___ ever' and shit like that in Cuck on the go episodes.

>Why is that fat retard obsessed with branding his shit as "the best"? Is it part of his mental retardation?

teehee, if you were not a rock you may be able to form sentences coherently, but I'll go easy on you because you're inorganic ;)

he's a superlative chimp who as you know is almost too stupid to function, he went with it because it's positive and misleading

Re Jack Lore
He was a radio DJ for his pre-saucier career. After having to voice over ads for local car dealers for a decade he probably reduced advertisement to an insincere soundbite. Saying something is The Best in Town, or the Best You'll had seems to be the type of low rent marketing that he'd be exposed to.
Probably just drops it all the time because it's plastered all over his stuff and has entered his subconscious

>teehee
>yer a rock

wew

yeah it was gay, the implication was that you're also a faggot for thinking you asked a question that you did not

Wasn't me, just pointing out that you're a raging homo. Asking why a brand is named juvenilely is a valid question though a bit rhetorical in this case because Jack is also clearly stupid and probably retarded.

ahh fair enough was just going by the not an argument image
that'd be a fine question, but he asked why he is obsessively using the branding. If you have a brand, you use it.
What's with president's choice saying everything is what the president chooses? Are they really so naive?
Jack threads are essentially dog piling on a retard, so if someone fucks up while doing so they deserve to have it pointed out.