I have a shitloaf of potatoes and I want to use them. What can I make with them beside mashed taters and baked potatoes?

I have a shitloaf of potatoes and I want to use them. What can I make with them beside mashed taters and baked potatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0yxXpv9WY
youtube.com/watch?v=3qPLdGnFtAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paddy traps

Hashbrowns
Potato soup
French Fries
Potato bread
Tots

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0yxXpv9WY

Gnocchi (or any potato dumpling for that matter), potato rolls, potato chips for a get together, or just make a mash without the dairy and freeze it for enjoying later.

My roommate takes shitloaves the size of large potatoes and footballs and always clogs the toilet and then leaves it clogged so i gotta plunge it

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a Stew.

Gratin Dauphinois

youtube.com/watch?v=3qPLdGnFtAc

>shitloaf

what

French fag here. 2 of my favorites:

Find some Raclette cheese. Boil the potatoes and melt it on top (oven).

Or:

With a 2:1 ratio of potatoes:shallots by weight.

Cut shallots grossly. (usually halves)
Fry the shallots in olive oil until slightly yellow.
Add potatoes cut grossly.
Add butter fry together for 5 min, salt pepper.
Cover with water and cook until everything turns reaaaly soft. It's supposed to stick and gain color that way.

Look at your keyboard.

Pic somewhat related, it's supposed to look like this color but with a mashed potatoes texture.

Make some stew? Or maybe some bread?

slice em into coins cook em up with sliced onions in a lil bit of oil.

Fry them, roast them, eat them hot.

Begone! You are making me want to learn your language so I can hear more about these things.

I did some twice-baked potatoes tonight...

I microwaved some baker potatoes, sliced lengthwise, scooped out the insides, and mashed it with some butter, sour cream, shredded old cheddar, chopped green onions, salt, pepper. Then I refilled the skins with the mixture and added some more cheddar on top.

Baked for maybe 20 min or so at 375 then broiled to brown the top. Added a dollop of sour cream and more green onions to serve.

Pretty good. Last time I had them (like 2 years ago) I whipped the filling and it was a nice texture.

>shitloaf

I..i.. I'll translate f-for you s-sempai.

potato skins.